You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ooooooo I have uncovered a fun new (old) nickname 😏Pipperoo
@PippyPony please address
Last edited:
I might be very tempted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have fun riding 🙂Actually I might have to take my name off the list for now, just took over someone's riding lesson spot for this afternoon and will probably not be back in time for the first round. But the second round might be more likely!
Thanks!! This is my first actual lesson since before the pandemic- I've been half-leasing this month while I'm home in between internships to try to keep from atrophying completely, so I'm very out of shape hahaHave fun riding 🙂
Im not doing anything today and can tunnel AM again, I’m in 🤣
1. AM
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
1. AM
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
Omg I thought your post said you agreed to work with them and I was thinking "noooo barks get out get out!!!"Someone at my work has Covid and for some reason I agreed to work for them for the next 2 days![]()
My reading comprehension of this thread has been incredibly poor so far
1. AM
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
9. Pippy
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
9. Pippy
1. AM
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
9. Pippy
10. SAR
But KD should probably snap me to remind me just before this starts and I might have to take a dinner break lest my family disowns me
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
9. Pippy
10. SAR
But KD should probably snap me to remind me just before this starts and I might have to take a dinner break lest my family disowns me

Aye aye!But KD should probably snap me to remind me just before this starts and I might have to take a dinner break lest my family disowns me![]()
Bump!I think I can play but gonna wait to sign up until tomorrow in case something comes up.
Does it start at 6 EST?
Thanks but I’m out for a bit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last awards season, I collapsed all rounds to the equivalent of a single game due to the format.
Is playing 1 round counted in the WW game counting records?
If it wasn't, I wouldn't put it on the list.Is playing 1 round counted in the WW game counting records?
If it wasn't, I wouldn't put it on the list.
🙁
I'll tot. Don't wanna screw up the subbing streak in non noob games
Why are you trying to keep your game count low on purpose??🙁
I'll tot. Don't wanna screw up the subbing streak in non noob games![]()
Why are you trying to keep your game count low on purpose??
#padawanforever
Put me down anywhere. It's been a while
Had to make an emergency ice cream and cookie dough stop! Will start this up as soon as I get settled inside 🙂
Ok fine i'll play. I like fruits too much 🍎🍍🍏🍎🍍🍏
YessssssHad to make an emergency ice cream and cookie dough stop! Will start this up as soon as I get settled inside 🙂
In the meantime can I get a finalized roster for game one? Thank you all!
In the meantime can I get a finalized roster for game one? Thank you all!
I’m ready for this round
🍎👃🍎
👄
🍎👃🍎
👄
1. AM
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
9. Pippy
10. SAR
11. Ms P
12. Lawpy
(I think)
2. Sunshine
3. Alleycat03
4. kras
5. Viscernable
6. BC
7. Alissa14?
8. Samac
9. Pippy
10. SAR
11. Ms P
12. Lawpy
(I think)
Why is @Animal Midwife sad? 🙁
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
Is this everyone? Speak now or forever hold your peace
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
Is this everyone? Speak now or forever hold your peace
If it’s not too late, I’m here and can join! Thanks for the tag reminder @PippyPony
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it’s not too late, I’m here and can join! Thanks for the tag reminder @PippyPony
Yay! Its like the first time i played with you!
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
Is this everyone? Speak now or forever hold your peace
Can i hold my apples at least? 🍎🍍🍏
Yay! Its like the first time i played with you!
Ooh that’s exciting!! Also I’m psyched to do a speed type game, it’s been waaay too long.
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
13. @Cyndia
This is for GAME 1. Please like to confirm your spot. You can join again for later games, you will just get tagged again for a roster before those rounds begin.
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
13. @Cyndia
This is for GAME 1. Please like to confirm your spot. You can join again for later games, you will just get tagged again for a roster before those rounds begin.
smol apples 🍎🍍🍏
big apples 🍎🍍🍏
big apples 🍎🍍🍏
Pen pineapple apple pensmol apples 🍎🍍🍏
big apples 🍎🍍🍏
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
13. @Cyndia
This is for GAME 1. Please like to confirm your spot. You can join again for later games, you will just get tagged again for a roster before those rounds begin.
*upvote*
Thanks. Not as mesmerizing as the nose window dance but still pretty good
Thanks. Not as mesmerizing as the nose window dance but still pretty good
better?
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @alleycat03
4. @kraskadva
5. @Viscernable
6. @BigCats
7. @alissa14 ?
8. @samac
9. @PippyPony
10. @SARdoghandler
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Lawpy
13. @Cyndia
This is for GAME 1. Please like to confirm your spot. You can join again for later games, you will just get tagged again for a roster before those rounds begin.
Bump me for 2nd round please! Just sitting down to dinner
Passing out roles now
I am in for round 2. Hit me up on snap when roles go out?
protect pawsyI am in for round 2. Hit me up on snap when roles go out?
Aaaaalmost done sending roles. SDN is angry when I send too many PMs at once
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game #1
Forbidden Fruit Round
A special @vetmedhead and @kaydubs production.
You will all be told your affiliations and, if applicable, receive Forbidden Fruit during this round.
There are 4 Bad Apples in this game.
Information is being passed through the Garden as we speak.
Forbidden Fruit closes @ 4:30 PST/ 5:30 PM MST/ 6:30 PM CST/ 7:30 PM EST
Forbidden Fruit Round
A special @vetmedhead and @kaydubs production.
You will all be told your affiliations and, if applicable, receive Forbidden Fruit during this round.
There are 4 Bad Apples in this game.
Information is being passed through the Garden as we speak.
Forbidden Fruit closes @ 4:30 PST/ 5:30 PM MST/ 6:30 PM CST/ 7:30 PM EST
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sunshinefl
3. @kraskadva
4. @Viscernable
5. @BigCats
6. @PippyPony
7. @Lawpy
8. @Cyndia
9. @alleycat03
To be Pinged for Subsequent Games:
- SAR
- Alissa
- MsP
- samac
- Paws
Sorry just saw it. Have fun! 🙂
Hardclaim kiwi.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
