Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, then you're a bad apple.I don't believe you
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well, then you're a bad apple.I don't believe you
Villagey.Mine wasn't of much utility, just got to pick someone to send something about myself to at the end of the forbidden round.
But your "info" also says you're a fake applePippy okaying raw info like it bothers her.
That was my claim, Pippy. Not my info.But your "info" also says you're a fake apple
AM engaging in mechanics part 4 - Is this like a new years resolution of yours?Sure, Lawpy is good.
This is always true 😛Well, then you're a bad apple.
I am now!Visc are you there?
It's unfortunately a core strategy of this setup due to conversion being a baseline mech.AM engaging in mechanics part 4 - Is this like a new years resolution of yours?
Gotta keep it up hereTrying to keep up with recording claims people have made and boy does this move fast
I can't even help myself, ur on ur own@vetmedhead help
omg ILLEGALI forgot to study for this
Trying to keep up with recording claims people have made and boy does this move fast
We've already established no japanese, plzIt's unfortunately a core strategy of this setup due to conversion being a baseline mech.
Would you rather french, pippy?We've already established no japanese, plz
Oui, mon petit pomme mauvaiseWould you rather french, pippy?
Would you rather french, pippy?
?I would prefer French. I took 2 semesters in college. Barely know any now, but still more than zero Japanese.Would you rather french, pippy?
I would prefer French. I took 2 semesters in college. Barely know any now, but still more than zero Japanese.
Orange you going to backup my earlier claim?Hmm 🤔
Trying to keep up with recording claims people have made and boy does this move fast
I'm trying to eat cheese and crackers now but there are so many PMs lol
Also chopped is on. No apples in the mystery basket![]()
Orange you going to backup my earlier claim?
That’s the problemGotta keep it up here
![]()
Would you rather french, pippy?

There's one bad apple for sureI accidentally thought you're referring to your cat and i got worried for a moment![]()
I got info that Kras was a good apple at the start.So.. what other info did people get?
I didn't get your fact yetI help:
1. Animal Midwife - lawpy good
2. @sunshinefl - ??
3. @kraskadva - bad apple between AM, Cyndia, and sunshine
4. @Viscernable - ??
5. @BigCats - ??
6. @PippyPony - ??
7. @Lawpy - ??
8. Cyndia - sent a fact about me to sunshine
9. alleycat03 - given a pineapple
I was just thinking about making a Chopped game while I was swimming today tooHas anyone else ever noticed that Meats has a high percentage of food-themed creative ideas? examples: cheese, the meat game, this fruity af game right here right now
I tried to come up with something apple related but failed. Enjoy my embarrassing story time lmao.I got info that Kras was a good apple at the start.
I didn't get your fact yet
Yet you didn't believe me which has also happened in previous games? 🤔I believe BC, that happened in previous games
Agreed. Have you got the info yet? I think cyndia said it would be sent at the end of the forbidden fruit round.I want to hear about what happened with you @sunshinefl.
as I said, I got info Kras was a good apple.I want to hear about what happened with you @sunshinefl.
You're asking if I believed the role I made up last time when I wanted to get you yeeted? No, I did not believe that lolYet you didn't believe me which has also happened in previous games? 🤔
haha I thought the mod's wrote your story. Nice flair!I tried to come up with something apple related but failed. Enjoy my embarrassing story time lmao.
What I’m playing on mobile tho. I don’t believe laptops exist.Yeet Visc
It is freaking impossible to play this on a phone now omg
Nah.as I said, I got info Kras was a good apple.
Also just received info that Cyndia is a good apple. Mischievous, but good.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.