You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is my absolute fave fruit, excellent role claimHardclaim kiwi.
I'm here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YEET VISSY
But I made this up last time 🤨Hardclaim kiwi.
We aren't but that's never stopped anyone from contingencing.Wait I thought we weren’t yeeting yet? Maybe I should actually read the info
I have no idea what's going on butWait I thought we weren’t yeeting yet? Maybe I should actually read the info
yeet AM
It wasn't made up. I saw it next to your chocolate cake.But I made this up last time 🤨
You can join for round 2 if you missed round 1!!!Sorry just saw it. Have fun! 🙂
@vetmedhead help
Is this revenge for last game or based on this game?I have no idea what's going on but
yeet AM
But that was real kiwiIt wasn't made up. I saw it next to your chocolate cake.
Are you a real kiwi?
(Side note -- that cake was delicious and I wish I had never seen that picture)
I've always been a kiwi, Pippy.But that was real kiwi
Are you a real kiwi?
(Side note -- that cake was delicious and I wish I had never seen that picture)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
totes revengeIs this revenge for last game or based on this game?
Any one get some delicious info?
just make sure you don't shoot yourself in the foot, bad apple 😛totes revenge
Y'all don't forget you yeeted me several times first, so the ball's in my park now.totes revenge
Is that from some forbidden info?just make sure you don't shoot yourself in the foot, bad apple 😛
My PM didn’t give me a role or any forbidden fruit, it just said I was a good apple. So I’m not sure why AM is claiming they are kiwi?
I'm sorry but that info is forbiddenIs that from some forbidden info?
Is that from some forbidden info?
🥁🥁I'm sorry but that info is forbidden
what do you have for us Kras?
That kiwi bird is so disturbing
I got some forbidden info too, but not sure how helpful it's gonna bewhat do you have for us Kras?
It literally always is what are you talking about.I got some forbidden info too, but not sure how helpful it's gonna be
Only one way to find out!I got some forbidden info too, but not sure how helpful it's gonna be
y r u acting weird, like you want to get yoten? I thought that didn't happen until round 2It literally always is what are you talking about.
what do you have for us Kras?
how did you know kras had forbidden fruit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well if you don’t use it or share it then it’s guaranteed not to beI got some forbidden info too, but not sure how helpful it's gonna be
Acting weird by stating facts?y r u acting weird, like you want to get yoten? I thought that didn't happen until round 2
I don't. but I reviewed the last game and everyone got something.how did you know kras had forbidden fruit?
Maybe she's magicalhow did you know kras had forbidden fruit?
Are there chaos roles w goals like getting yoten? I thought there were just good and bad applesy r u acting weird, like you want to get yoten? I thought that didn't happen until round 2
All forbidden fruit should be distributed now. Please continue doing whatever you were doing while I was frantically typing. Next round is yeet round, so that's when you can start voting on which apples should be eaten
Yes there areAre there chaos roles w goals like getting yoten? I thought there were just good and bad apples
Are there chaos roles w goals like getting yoten? I thought there were just good and bad apples
But players beware - there may be a few people who are playing with different interests in mind. They might throw a wrench in your carefully laid plans.
I got 3 names and at least one of them is apparently a bad apple but because my japanese isn't very good (accurate) I don't know which is which.
AM, Cyndia and sunshine... so have at
🤔
I don't. but I reviewed the last game and everyone got something.
I forgot to study for this
your forbidden fruit was in Japanese?I got 3 names and at least one of them is apparently a bad apple but because my japanese isn't very good (accurate) I don't know which is which.
AM, Cyndia and sunshine... so have at
So am I correct to assume you have something?I don't. but I reviewed the last game and everyone got something.
I do now.So am I correct to assume you have something?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure, Lawpy is good.anybody else wanna share...?
Just got a PM that I was given a pineapple. No special ability, it was just given to me🤷🏻♀️
yes. It was a fuji apple.your forbidden fruit was in Japanese?
I don't believe youSure, Lawpy is good.
Pippy okaying raw info like it bothers her.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K