BCPS Spring 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I bet we’ll find out sometime between July 1st and 5th ....
I feel like I have a 50/50 chance. I made many guesses so who knows!
Good luck everyone!
Exactly, i m pretty nervous -just tell us already!

I took the BCCCP not BCPS, but the results timeframe is the same per the candidate guide. I logged in today out of curiosity and found my status changed to Passed. Your results should be on its way!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it alphabetically? Nothing updated for me yet

Pretty sure some are trolling. I see nothing.

Not trolling. I actually received an email today a few hours after I checked online. It said that results were being "sent out on a rolling basis" (I'm not sure what the basis is). Also, it seems that all scores should be "rolled out" by June 27th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the email today saying that results are posted and I passed :) my last name begins with m

Reactions: 1 user
I passed! Scored 551 .
The email said scores will be released thru June 27.

Can someone tell me if the email said you passed? Or did it say go check website? I got no email i m so nervous

Can someone tell me if the email said you passed? Or did it say go check website? I got no email i m so nervous
I passed! Email just said to check results that are posted on website

I passed! Email just said to check results that are posted on website
Congratulations... what does your last name start with? Is it last name based? With my luck i ll be last to hear back - did you think u failed when u took it?

Congratulations... what does your last name start with? Is it last name based? With my luck i ll be last to hear back - did you think u failed when u took it?
Thanks! My last name starts with "B" and I def thought I failed :nod:... not sure if its name based. Good luck!!

Congrats to all who passed! are you guys just getting your results or did you get them earlier today?

I passed! Scored 551 .
The email said scores will be released thru June 27.
Not only do they take 2 months to grade a computerized exam, but they also can't release all the results at the same time. What a joke.

Reactions: 2 users
What a ridiculous display. Why would they pass out passing grades first? If anything, it may go off of date you took the exam?

STAND THE LINE, GENTLEMEN. WE WILL ALL PASS. COGNAC FOR EVERYONE!

Reactions: 2 users
What a ridiculous display. Why would they pass out passing grades first? If anything, it may go off of date you took the exam?

STAND THE LINE, GENTLEMEN. WE WILL ALL PASS. COGNAC FOR EVERYONE!
I took it on 4/20 which was the first date available. I'm a nervous wreck right now. It would be very cruel to let the ones who failed wait a few extra days. Alcohol sounds good right about now...

I took it on 4/20 which was the first date available. I'm a nervous wreck right now. It would be very cruel to let the ones who failed wait a few extra days. Alcohol sounds good right about now...
Wow you took it the first day? I took it the last day haha... yea that would be pretty cruel

I took mine on the last day and got my results today. It’s probably totally random

I took mine 4/27, so my theory is bunk. I think they're just releasing at random at this point. Alphabet and date don't hold up from what I can see. I don't recall seeing previous years releasing like this, but let's just give it a few more days. As long as a few people haven't received their scores means we're good. I was nervous because the testing center said I'd "get an email saying I took it" but never got it but we're good man.

I took mine 4/27, so my theory is bunk. I think they're just releasing at random at this point. Alphabet and date don't hold up from what I can see. I don't recall seeing previous years releasing like this, but let's just give it a few more years. As long as a few people haven't received their scores means we're good. I was nervous because the testing center said I'd "get an email saying I took it" but never got it but we're good man.
Yea, I never got an email saying that I took my exam either. Made me nervous since there were technical issues at the testing site when I tested but the status just switched from eligible to passed on the bps site. It seems so weird that they wouldn’t just release all results at once

I took mine 4/27, so my theory is bunk. I think they're just releasing at random at this point. Alphabet and date don't hold up from what I can see. I don't recall seeing previous years releasing like this, but let's just give it a few more days. As long as a few people haven't received their scores means we're good. I was nervous because the testing center said I'd "get an email saying I took it" but never got it but we're good man.
Exactly—- but y would they send it in groups? Ughh

If you got the email that late on the day- gives me hope that we could see more scores saturday and sunday
Looking forward to a weekend of clutching my phone checking bps site q5min

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats- i got nothing yet.. i m nervous...
No worries you got this !! I totally thought I failed but ended up passing. That’s what all my friends who took it in the past said too.

Last edited:
I’ve gotten nothing via email and my status on BPS still says “Eligible”..... The wait continues.

For Fall 2017, I received my results on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.
Interesting. It must be automated then to send them out at different times. Wonder why they can't send them all out at once?