BCPS Spring 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No worries you got this !! I totally thought I failed but ended up passing. That’s what all my friends who took it in the past said too.
Thx for the support- keep checking it everytime i ve a min at work—- it was a tough exam so i pray i pass

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Grrrrreaat. So for the rest of us, our weekend is shot with nerves.
I’m working this weekend...AND it’s the first weekend of the first year residents!
Fantastic.
A newbie resident just asked me if it was ok that he put an around the clock prn order for magnesium 2gram IVPB when it’s already on backorder. An intern of mine went to ICU and saw one of them google “what is metoprolol?”.

I’m so screwed. :( worst wknd ever

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone heard anything? I guess we get to enjoy waitig another day

Anyone heard anything? I guess we get to enjoy waitig another day
Nothing here either - anxiously awaiting these results!! So frustrating that they have released some scores already but not all... it makes no sense.

Reactions: 1 user
I think this could be a prototype for a study on human psychology. Instead of a few days, release the scores over a few weeks and observe how subjects react.
I personally feel that $600 is a small price to pay for this one-of-a-kind experience (that's my attempt at sarcasm)

Reactions: 3 users
I took my BCCCP exam one of the last days and my last name starts with C and my friend's starts with S and we both found out at the same time last night. Seems completely random!

Last edited:
anyone here got the result today Saturday? I doubt they released today or tomorrow. Possible next wave is Monday.

In previous years BCPS was last to post, all the other exams posted first, BCACP, BCCCP etc.
Did any of you that already know you passed actually take BCPS aka Pharmacotherapy?

I think all of the folks saying result scores released ...were not BCPS takers. Most likely BCCP, etc...

Exactly...See this buffalo_CC posted "I took my BCCCP exam one of the last days and my last name starts with C and my friend's starts with S and we both found out at the same time last night. Seems completely random!"
It's BCCCP !!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the BCPS in May. Did not hear anything Saturday, and I doubt I'll be getting any news today either. Seems like the wait is nearly over though! Let's hope for the best. I don't feel very confident that I passed...

Hi Guys! I took the BCPS in May and I haven’t heard yet either. My last name starts with an A. My colleague took the BCACP in April and heard on Friday.

People who got their result should clarify that they had it for other specialty, not BCPS.

I'm thinking for the BCPS we will hear by mid-July
Pretty sure we hear sometime before July 7th. I was looking at previous years’ trends and looks like BCPS is last to hear. I believe the results for all specialties are released kind of back to back. I’m hoping by next week we hear. Crossing my fingers. I’ll post once I hear. =)

Pretty sure we hear sometime before July 7th. I was looking at previous years’ trends and looks like BCPS is last to hear. I believe the results for all specialties are released kind of back to back. I’m hoping by next week we hear. Crossing my fingers. I’ll post once I hear. =)
Hopefully. Looks like the last day to register for the fall exam August 1st. Kind of ridiculous that they don't give you a heads up if you failed so that you could sign up asap.

Where do you even see it when you log in? Is it under the Recent or Upcoming Exams part on the main page? Mine still says eligible.

Where do you even see it when you log in? Is it under the Recent or Upcoming Exams part on the main page? Mine still says eligible.
Mine too.. from what i am reading, it seems like none of those who got their scores were BCPS

Check the my BPS site - my BCPS scores are back. I passed, unbelievably.
So relieved. For the record this was my second time around... failed it last Fall. So glad to be done with this initial certification.

Reactions: 2 users
So relieved. For the record this was my second time around... failed it last Fall. So glad to be done with this initial certification.
I’ve been obsessively checking the site ALL and they just showed up...

Yep just checked and passed with a score of 680. A little disappointed with it out of 800 but hey what the hell.

Curious...what letter does your last name start with? Are they releasing them in order like in the past?

I passed, I passed, I passed...Thank you guys for the heads up. I had given up on checking until tomorrow.

Mine starts with J. I have to get a drink..I feel like I"m hallucinating

I passed too...Wow.... Amazing feeling. Especially I studied a week only prior to the exam and I guessed most of the time of the regulatory portion questions...What a miracle.

I passed too...Wow.... Amazing feeling. Especially I studied a week only prior to the exam and I guessed most of the time of the regulatory portion questions...What a miracle.
Congratulations!!!

Congrats.. i m just hoping they r not leaving those who failed last

Congrats dragonfly—- so wait a second... ur score was not out 45 min ago and it just came out? Does this mean it may come out later today?
Mine literally came out at the time I posted. I bet yours will show up very soon.

I passed also! Thanks for the update everyone!

Passed! Thanks for the update everyone.. I have to be honest, I was so mad when I thought the results won’t be out till July and people postings here were about other specialties! I thought they just ruin my weekend checking the website every 5 minutes :mad:

Passed! Thanks for the update everyone.. I have to be honest, I was so mad when I thought the results won’t be out till July and people postings here were about other specialties! I thought they just ruin my weekend checking the website every 5 minutes :mad:
I guess i m the only one left :(

Congratulations everyone

I passed too! Thanks everyone for posting on here so I would know to look. I had myself set up for ten more days of waiting.

Congrats to folks who passed.... If you don't make it, just take it as a chance to sharpen your clinical knowledge. It's a win win situation, no matter what.

It doesnt look like its by last name as someone with same last name initial had their scores already... i m freaking out... i hope they r not letting those who fail know last— thats torture :(