BCPS Spring 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NoMoneyNoHoney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the BCPS today. Honestly I don't feel like I've studied a lot, only been casually reading the ACCP prep stuffs for 3 months. Overall I thought that clinical portion was not bad; I did a PGY-1 last year, and I'm currently working at a hospital, so things kinda made sense to me. I crammed for biostats during the last 2 days, and thought that they were mostly okay too (I hope). However, the regulatory stuffs were tough; I should have spent more time looking over them because I almost had to make an educated guess each time I saw one. Now I feel like I will have to retake the exam again in the fall. Just out of curiosity did anyone feel this way walking out of BCPS and ended up passing?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Once they start releasing the results, how long do they take before everyone gets their grades? is it the same day or like over the next few days

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
This is really crazy! I can't believe it, I am honestly shocked. But hang in there, will will know soon. Hopefully tonight, but it could be tomorrow as well. :(

Reactions: 1 user
I made an account to say that I am also still waiting for BCPS!! #26813. I signed up for the exam on 3/13 and took it on 5/10

Reactions: 5 users
Still waiting for BCPS also... Took the exam on 5/8, last name initial L with exam ID 32429

Reactions: 3 users
Scores are rolling out again guys -- passed! Inserting my previous comment in case people are still trying to figure out if it's based on last name, testing date, random draw (lol), etc.

Still waiting for BCPS also... Took the exam on 5/8, last name initial L with exam ID 32429

I gotta tell you guys- dont be discouraged... many many ppl fail few times but they hide it so well...i ve seen it... ppl always just want to show their accomplishments only... dont be discouraged, study little harder this time and you will pass!

I gotta tell you guys- dont be discouraged... many many ppl fail few times but they hide it so well...i ve seen it... ppl always just want to show their accomplishments only... dont be discouraged, study little harder this time and you will pass!
Thank you for the encouragement! It is so difficult to suck it up though.. In the end, this is the first freaking public exam I have ever failed!!! I was a non-traditional pharm student (took a few years after college to "figure out my life"), so I am not one of the young ones out there who tend to have more time and "younger brains" to retake... I took my exam 4 days before my wedding, and my cat was diagnosed with cancer a week before the exam.... For now my life has a lot other things to focus on... So retaking is a debate here....

What helped me a lot were the videos and mock ACCP practice exams. Those helped me focus on where I should be studying and what I should be studying because the PDFs were just too much.

Reactions: 1 users