BCPS Spring 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NoMoneyNoHoney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the BCPS today. Honestly I don't feel like I've studied a lot, only been casually reading the ACCP prep stuffs for 3 months. Overall I thought that clinical portion was not bad; I did a PGY-1 last year, and I'm currently working at a hospital, so things kinda made sense to me. I crammed for biostats during the last 2 days, and thought that they were mostly okay too (I hope). However, the regulatory stuffs were tough; I should have spent more time looking over them because I almost had to make an educated guess each time I saw one. Now I feel like I will have to retake the exam again in the fall. Just out of curiosity did anyone feel this way walking out of BCPS and ended up passing?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Fellow warriors....just got my bcps results at the bps website about 5 minutes ago. Passed!!!! Wishing you all the best of luck

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my result for bcps. With that said, studying for the test made me a better pharmacist. If you fail, it doesnt mean you are a bad pharmacist, you just have to try again.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you SDN community for helping me succeed! I barely passed. My last name is in the second half of the alphabet, but I took the BCPS exam on 4/27.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Attachments

• 7BED8520-8A89-4EDF-8E30-90C7EB6B344C.jpeg
    7BED8520-8A89-4EDF-8E30-90C7EB6B344C.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: 1 user
There’s a link that takes you to a PDF of your score report
Thank you! Just making sure I wasnt overlooking it. Still eligibile here and Im in second part of the alphabet but I also took my exam the last day before the end of the testing window

The site is now down!! Hopefully that means scores will be up soon. My last name is in the first half of the alphabet

Passed. my score was uploaded 5 minutes ago. I took it 5/8 last name starts with D. I think the scores are uploaded randomly

Reactions: 4 users
Whoohooo, results just posted! BCPS passed! What a relief. Last name starts with H. Took it on 5/10. Good luck everyone

Reactions: 2 users