Program-Specific Info / Q's Belmont Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GottaLoveOT

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I am headed to Nashville for an interview at Belmont next Friday (4/7) and was curious how the day went for those who attended the earlier interview date?! I am jittery about the whole day but I am especially nervous about the on-site writing sample. I would love any info on what to expect! Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck I went to the Priority interview its was great you get to tour the school the interview was just reading an article the responding to a question or to nothing drastic. The interview is one on one the questions were different but they are willing to repeat and let you take you time overall a really amazing school!

Hey Everyone!
I am headed to Nashville for an interview at Belmont next Friday (4/7) and was curious how the day went for those who attended the earlier interview date?! I am jittery about the whole day but I am especially nervous about the on-site writing sample. I would love any info on what to expect! Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :)
I'm going on Friday too! See you there!