best books for nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rdxkalra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all students preparing nbde part 1... and all who all already passed .... suggest best books for getting good scores in nbde part 1.

Members don't see this ad.

Okeson is pretty essential also. I think its the key to doing well in DA. I also got some files from friends with some mneumonics and charts for micro and patho...they helped me towards retaining material in creative ways.

Can you please send me the mnemonics too? Thanks so much in advance! I can inbox you my email address if you can't send the file via SDN.

To whom it may concern
if you want to pass the dental decks along with somethign else is suffice. but if you want to score well, then you should be prepared.

Use sources that get you high scores. for internationals, scoring is key since you are still seeking admission into the program! for anyone seeking to buy studying materials, contact me.
Hi,
Do u have study materials for NBDE Part 1? I have first aid and interested to buy dental decks, Asda papers and any other material that my be helpful