Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
So I have just under 5 months for content review. Looking to dedicate about 500 hours to studying. I am wondering what the best sources are for content review? I know that some people recommend certain companies for each subject tested on the exam.
I will be using full lengths throughout my studying but I would really like a good base for content review.
Would love to hear what people think!
Thanks so much
So I have just under 5 months for content review. Looking to dedicate about 500 hours to studying. I am wondering what the best sources are for content review? I know that some people recommend certain companies for each subject tested on the exam.
I will be using full lengths throughout my studying but I would really like a good base for content review.
Would love to hear what people think!
Thanks so much