This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a person that like to study with youtube videos. Could you please recommend me any video for the NBDE1 ?

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I'm a person that like to study with youtube videos. Could you please recommend me any video for the NBDE1 ?

Thank you in advance.
Hi I used the ‘Pass the Dental Boards’ videos on YouTube and they were great! You have to pay for them but we’ll worth it. Hope that helps!

Hi Ninna,

Here are some NBDE Part 1 Video Links that I used during my preparation. I hope you guys find this helpful.

Please find the links in the word document attached.

Links to - Biochemistry/ Physiology (Crash Course and Bozeman Biology Videos) & Dental Anatomy

Best,
J

Attachments

• NBDE Part 1 Video Links.docx
    11.7 KB · Views: 470
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Junnio, thank you so much! I really appreciated.

Hi I used the ‘Pass the Dental Boards’ videos on YouTube and they were great! You have to pay for them but we’ll worth it. Hope that helps!

was the investment worth it? how long do they give the subscription for?

Check armando hasudungan, pathoma, osmosis in YouTube. Best for nbde exam prepn.

Reactions: 1 user
YouTube: Master occlusion in 5 minutes-NBDE Part 1 Boards Study
This is super helpful. It will enable you to answer occlusion questions correctly for NBDE Parts I & II.

was the investment worth it? how long do they give the subscription for?
I’m not sure how long the subscription is for but I thought the videos were great. Keep in mind that the videos don’t cover all topics. I would take a look at the video titles and see if you need help in those areas and make the decision accordingly. The videos were helpful for occlusion, dental anatomy, microbiology.

Ups..! Sorry
Hey can you suggest me videos for anatomic science for NBDE part 1
My exam is in 10 days and m not able to remember anything from book may ne because of frustration! Looking forward for you reply thanks

Ups..! Sorry
Hey can you suggest me videos for anatomic science for NBDE part 1
My exam is in 10 days and m not able to remember anything from book may ne because of frustration! Looking forward for you reply thanks
Google images are great for understanding & remembering anatomy!

How many devices are accessible in the pass the dental boards subscription?