Boston Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yes wait list is moving ..i received phone call from Tobi Kahan about my acceptance if i am still willing to join the school for this fall..
my stats are part1 92 [i was waitlisted with 89 ,i retook to improve my chances to get in]
gpa 3.8
toefl 109

Hi myocardial congratulations on your acceptance. when did u recieve ur acceptance and was it by call or regular USPS mail.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi myocardial congratulations on your acceptance. when did u recieve ur acceptance and was it by call or regular USPS mail.
thanks

hi
it was phone call if i am still interested in joining,he's sending me packet by usps.

hi
it was phone call if i am still interested in joining,he's sending me packet by usps.

cool man goodluck. I think the waiting list is really moving. :)so u got a call today?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all

I got accepted to BU adv. standing prog. just yesterday. The confirmation was via a fone call.

I haven't been a regular member but I just wanted to say that be hopeful .... Mr. Kahan has said that the list is moving and more movement is expected towards the end.

Congrats dentist 5. Hope so all others will be cleared. What are ur stats? Anyway good luck once again.

Sapphire

My Stats are as follows

NBDE 1 - 90

GPA BDS India - 3.96

GPA MS - 4.0

I hope someone can help me with housing :)

Last edited:
Hello Dentist05

Congrats on your acceptance.Gr8 to hear that!
Did you have any kind of ranking in the waiting list??and did Mr Tobias told you that more movement will be towards end?as it is already 16th july today!
I am on waiting list bt havent heard anything but infact he always tells that there has hardly been any movement in the waiting list!
Please let me knw abt the same!
Thanks!

Chinnu can i know your stats.... are you also in waiting list for bu?

hi
yes iam on the waiting list.. but i think its too late fr me 2 ve any hopes.. the orientation starts in less than 2 wks..so..well..anyways good luck 2 u..

hi frs
did anyone receive their acceptance from waitlist.. especially after 16th.. they said the deadline fr loans is on 16th.. and after taht some spots might b available...its futile 2 dream.. but still..:)

Hi
I am looking for a studio or a 1 BR apt near the school, any help will be very welcome, thanks

craigslist.com
try this one

Hi i got accepted in boston today in BU.Is any female student interested in sharing the appartment with me.my phone no.732-991-0844(cell)
home -609-799-0875

Hi i got accepted in boston today in BU.Is any female student interested in sharing the appartment with me.my phone no.732-991-0844(cell)
home -609-799-0875

hi all me too got accepted in the deadend. I thank each and everyone in the forum and wish u all good luck.:) "All is well if it ends well".

saapphire

hi all me too got accepted in the deadend. I thank each and everyone in the forum and wish u all good luck.:) "All is well if it ends well".

saapphire

hey congrats can u pl let me know ur stats? tahnku.. ur wait paid off.. and good luck with school. i guess urs will b the last acceptance... me.. still waiting...........may god show mercy..on me.

hey congrats can u pl let me know ur stats? tahnku.. ur wait paid off.. and good luck with school. i guess urs will b the last acceptance... me.. still waiting...........may god show mercy..on me.

Hey Chinnu

Me too on waiting list!!i guess there is no point in hoping now!!!u have any idea till what date can they let us know abt acceptances?,,n did u call the admissions office??do they say anything different?

Congratulations and banana dance!!!!! :D

:banana::banana::banana:

how are you going to be ready for the start of orientation (next Monday!!! )??? . Are you already living in the Boston area?
Anyway, join our yahoo group and feel free to ask about housing options and other issues if you need....

congrats

saapphire
hi saapphire
congrats on ur acceptance
ur wait is finally over
please wish me luck too :)
good luck:thumbup: