Another, more elaborated, question. I have submitted my online application and all of the required components, except for one LOR (I listed 4 recommenders, so I already have the 3 required in). The 4th is from my research mentor who has known me for about 2 years, under various conditions (professor, etc). However, we are in the midst of completing a large project which incorporates my own senior thesis and a publication, so he won't be able to submit it until May. While I know that there's no real deadline for submission, should I just remove the final recommender and have them review it as is now? Or should I wait?
I am anxious to complete it and get a reply as soon as possible (the whole "not knowing where I'll be in 5 months" is driving me crazy, as I'm sure it is for many of you! 🙂 ). Thanks!