Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there, I'm so sorry you haven't gotten an update on your app yet! I know they make decisions holistically, and for some applicants, the process takes a little longer than for others. The fact they haven't sent you a decision yet only means they haven't sent you a decision yet! Please feel free to reach out to the admissions team if you haven't heard back within 6 weeks. I am just a student representative, but please PM me if there's any other way I can be a resource.Hi guys! I've been following this thread for a while now to follow up on updates about the program and I just had a few questions to anyone who might have any answers. I got my email of completion early last December and still haven't gotten a response about my application. I emailed Devin (the adviser) and the [email protected] email for an inquiry a couple weeks ago but also haven't gotten a response yet.
I noticed other people have been hearing back in a relatively short period of time and the majority of them, at least the ones who have been willing to share, I've noticed have had quite stellar GPA and MCAT scores. Would my scores not being up to par with some of these other applications be contributing to a late response and so I shouldn't expect one any time soon? I'm also curious if rejection letter have begun being sent out or would that be at the end of the application period?
Thanks so much!