BoWWnty Hunting (2022) - Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:
...20 minutes left and theres a vote tie???
Sesame Street Fainting GIF
:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:
You're not looking closely.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those aren't the kind of thoughts I was talking about. I mean thoughts on players. Current discussions on reads. Etc.
Mostly just taking in the D1 vibes. You pushing me a little earlier than usual. Agree with alleys barks assessment but I’m by no means giving alley an easy D1 village read today. I don’t think anything strange of Vis’ play this far. What has stood out to me is how quiet Zenge has been, up until the last hour or two, and then even many of those posts have just been kind of busywork type posts, asking for clarifications, jokes, etc.
And at this point I honestly think AM just has me on ignore every game.
 
tbh if it's going to come down to Vis or mk, I'd rather it be mk and will move my vote accordingly if for no other reason than it helps village exactly ZERO to not show up and not help gamesolve

and I'm annoyed by it.

but also I really don't remember a wolf!Vis leaning into AtE the way she has in the last hour.
 
Mostly just taking in the D1 vibes. You pushing me a little earlier than usual. Agree with alleys barks assessment but I’m by no means giving alley an easy D1 village read today. I don’t think anything strange of Vis’ play this far. What has stood out to me is how quiet Zenge has been, up until the last hour or two, and then even many of those posts have just been kind of busywork type posts, asking for clarifications, jokes, etc.
And at this point I honestly think AM just has me on ignore every game.
I've never put anyone on ignore so you can settle down.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mostly just taking in the D1 vibes. You pushing me a little earlier than usual. Agree with alleys barks assessment but I’m by no means giving alley an easy D1 village read today. I don’t think anything strange of Vis’ play this far. What has stood out to me is how quiet Zenge has been, up until the last hour or two, and then even many of those posts have just been kind of busywork type posts, asking for clarifications, jokes, etc.
And at this point I honestly think AM just has me on ignore every game.
Really? I actually think Zenge has been quite chatty.

And I called some of your posts weird on D1 in Casino lol
 
I think it's more of an issue of people not seeing enough posts from mkg to reasonably get any kind of read on, or to compare to other games.

Of course I have been known to make snap reads off of single posts (and get sus for it :heckyeah: ) so I'm still kind of ruminating on it.
When there are multiple people there’s not enough to get a read on and those there is I feel okay about, what is the village thing to do, then?
 
@Zenge142 do you have any thoughts on Vissy's responses?
Ehhhhh. Not productive thoughts. Vissy is very good at talking herself out of trouble. But I could be wrong too. I feel like I had a good reason for voting Vis initially. I don’t have a great reason to move it anywhere else right now, which if I’m wrong, is unfortunate, but idk what to do about that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I didn’t make a proper distinction. He had been very chatty yesterday and maybe early today then kinda disappeared for a while. To me he’s usually an always on thread type, so the absence was recognizable to me.
The whole thread kind of disappeared for a while tbh
 
Ok shorty you wanna see emotional cubs? It’s ramping up because y’all are doing that thing again where you take something I say and completely miss the point and then everyone piles on the misinterpretation.
Dude what, I'm not even talking about you right now, I'm harassing mkg.
 
What reason do I have to? We don’t know what’s going to come of it. No point in trying to analyze a move that can’t be analyzed without hindsight.
Okay, but we can infer that bounties are to be put on people you want gone, so I think you should behave accordingly or else you’re throwing away your “vote”. If you’re village please reconsider.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DAY 1: WHAT THE HECK IS A BOUNTY? VOTE TALLY
Vis (3) - genny, Zenge, mkg
AM ()
mkg (4) - AM, Vis, Chaos, shorty
Barks (1) - alley
cubs (1) - Barks
genny ()
DubZ ()

8 of 11 players voted

Missing: idk, people

~*BOUNTY BOARD*~
CHAOS (1)
Zenge ()
Vis (1)
Barks (1)
Lawpy (3) (this is a joke hence italics, do not vote for tots, thx)
Dina ()


Vote/yeet closes at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland on Wednesday, 1/12/2022 (<2 MINUTES)
 
Ok shorty you wanna see emotional cubs? It’s ramping up because y’all are doing that thing again where you take something I say and completely miss the point and then everyone piles on the misinterpretation.
I'm just exploring this line of thinking because I felt like he was more chatty than usual D1, but didn't realize you were specifically talking about irl today until you clarified.