This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which one?

• Total voters

pinkelephant00

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tuition is same

I know dental school is hard but looking for a school that supports you if you are struggling and won’t just fail you

Looking into a less hand skilled focused speciality bc of age so dental anesthesiology, dental radiology, dental public health, dental pathology

Members don't see this ad.

dental anesthesiology requires CBSE now, so you'd have to look into when you plan on studying for that. Also there's very few programs available. I'm not sure about the others. I know TUFTS class is huge, I think second largest in the country. So if class size is important I would choose BU. Where do you plan on practicing?

dental anesthesiology requires CBSE now, so you'd have to look into when you plan on studying for that. Also there's very few programs available. I'm not sure about the others. I know TUFTS class is huge, I think second largest in the country. So if class size is important I would choose BU. Where do you plan on practicing?
Not sure about where I will practice bc not sure about a lot of personal things etc so that’s really up in the air. And honestly class size doesn’t matter too much bc I feel like not all students r talking to the professor so it shouldn’t be too hard to introduce urself. Yes I think I can find time at both schools to study for CBSE like summer breaks