Buffalo Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do u think they r still sending out interview invites or if we havent gotten one yet we probably won't???
I Interviewed December 17 and they said they will be sending more invites... but they have not yet sent the status to anyone that interviewed on that day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats to everyone who were accepted! I have my interview coming up and would be so THANKFUL if anyone could give me insight on the interview process. Was there anything daunting/weird? This is my top choice school so!
 
congrats to everyone who were accepted! I have my interview coming up and would be so THANKFUL if anyone could give me insight on the interview process. Was there anything daunting/weird? This is my top choice school so!
Hey congrats on your interview. When did you hear about it if you dont mind me asking? And when do you have it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I heard back a couple of days ago. It is scheduled for the 21st. They gave me two options actually Jan 21st and Jan 29th.
Congrats!! I'm still waiting on an interview invite and I know they do rolling admissions so my October 22 supplemental submission may be a bit late. May I ask when you submitted the supplemental application? Also, can you share your stats if you don't mind?
 
I was originally an Alternate from 12/15, however I received an offer a few days ago! Are there any current students whom I could reach out to for more info on the school?
 
I was originally an Alternate from 12/15, however I received an offer a few days ago! Are there any current students whom I could reach out to for more info on the school?
Congrats! can i ask ur stats and if you are in-state
 
I completed my application pretty late and there was an issue w my DAT score that was not visible to them and I had an email that my application is under review on Jan 4th and haven't heard from them. But the admission staff told me I don't need to worry bc they still send invitations till March. However, I still haven't heard from them. Should I be worried?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I dont know, I'm just so excited because I've been waiting for UB since forever. Did you send a letter of intent?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad