By the time I graduate from pharmacy school, I hope to ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crazybob

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see what people would say to that.

For example, By the time I graduate from pharmacy school, I hope to attend at least one APhA-ASP Annual Meeting. - partly because I won't be going to this year's annual meeting.

This is entirely optional. I know this might sound dumb to a lot of people, so we don't have to discuss how silly it is :laugh: But if you have things you want to add (like personal goals or experiences that you hope to have), it would be interesting to see them here and maybe talk about them.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump. I know some people out there must have at least some replies to this.

Members don't see this ad :)
....done some research, volunteered in the communities that need it the most, had out-of-state rotations (maybe even international), made it into Rho Chi, and have a clinical job lined up (or a top residency).

I hope I can be CEOing 10k a day.

For example, By the time I graduate from pharmacy school, I hope to attend at least one APhA-ASP Annual Meeting. - partly because I won't be going to this year's annual meeting.

This is entirely optional. I know this might sound dumb to a lot of people, so we don't have to discuss how silly it is :laugh: But if you have things you want to add (like personal goals or experiences that you hope to have), it would be interesting to see them here and maybe talk about them.

Seriously, make it a point to go to this meeting next year. Seattle is a great city. I really like attending the meeting itself, but I know a lot of people that go just for the partying. Whatever it takes, be there...if not for the meetings, go for the partying.

To answer the question....I hope to keep my sanity haha. And get a job in the air force or the ihs. just dont want to be a retail "slave" (that's just how I feel) if at all possible

I graduate in 2012, 6 months before the world ends. I'll live it up too! At least I won't have to pay back my loans...

I graduate in 2012, 6 months before the world ends. I'll live it up too! At least I won't have to pay back my loans...

....my thoughts exactly!

by the time i graduate pharmacy school (in 7 weeks, may i add)... i wish i knew what i was going to be doing as far as what/where ill be working!

i guess ill find out in 8 days

by the time i graduate pharmacy school (in 7 weeks, may i add)... i wish i knew what i was going to be doing as far as what/where ill be working!

i guess ill find out in 8 days

Congrats! :)

Members don't see this ad :)

not be an ass to people on this forum.

hahahaha good luck there! It gets harder every day I swear.

Personally I hope to have several job offers and can move somewhere with good weather and biking

Some place warm like Aspen. ;)

This post is discriminatory. What about those of us not in pharmacy school? :mad:

...j/k :smuggrin:

I hope to have finished rotations without pulling my hair out, because I am so NOT a morning person, and this 7:30, 8, 8:30, 9, and 9:30am business is killing me! :eek:

I want to have taken advantage of all the opportunities you have as a pharmacy student...I hope to never have passed up the opportunity to work with patients.

Bob, you should come to ASHP this December...it's in Anaheim :)

I want to have taken advantage of all the opportunities you have as a pharmacy student...I hope to never have passed up the opportunity to work with patients.

Bob, you should come to ASHP this December...it's in Anaheim :)

It's right in the middle of my finals :(

That's the semester when I have kinetics, med chem, Pcol I, molecular bio and biotech. I would really like to go though.

Middle? Ack, your finals are so early! I rescheduled an exam to go this year and only went Friday, Saturday and Sunday (the student programming is on Sunday). It is at a bad time, though :(

See you in Seattle next March?

Middle? Ack, your finals are so early! I rescheduled an exam to go this year and only went Friday, Saturday and Sunday (the student programming is on Sunday). It is at a bad time, though :(

See you in Seattle next March?

For APhA-ASP, yeah of course :)