C-arm recs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Welcome123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recs for a small footprint easy to maneuver C-arm for a small procedure suite?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ziehm solo is a very solid unit. No issues in over 10 years

Reactions: 1 users
We just went through the process of buying new c arms. Our group has 6 now. We use them heavy and we do not care about any fancy settings or bells/whistles. Just need something cost effective to get our job done and reliable on a day to day basis with a good warranty. We’ve found Genoray to be the best fit. It’s affordable and has a better warranty than anyone on the market by a long shot. They have remote diagnostics so if you’re having trouble they can use Wi-Fi connection to figure out the issue quickly. Staff finds the unit easy to maneuver as well and the system is quick to enter patient information into. I will say that we are still new to Genoray so we don’t have as long of a track record with them so perhaps issuers will arise over the next couple of years but so far so good. I can help get you in touch with them and perhaps they will still honor our price for you. DM me if interested.

We just went through the process of buying new c arms. Our group has 6 now. We use them heavy and we do not care about any fancy settings or bells/whistles. Just need something cost effective to get our job done and reliable on a day to day basis with a good warranty. We’ve found Genoray to be the best fit. It’s affordable and has a better warranty than anyone on the market by a long shot. They have remote diagnostics so if you’re having trouble they can use Wi-Fi connection to figure out the issue quickly. Staff finds the unit easy to maneuver as well and the system is quick to enter patient information into. I will say that we are still new to Genoray so we don’t have as long of a track record with them so perhaps issuers will arise over the next couple of years but so far so good. I can help get you in touch with them and perhaps they will still honor our price for you. DM me if interested.
We’ve also had the Genoray zen units. I think 3 years on one, 2 on the other. Knock on wood, no major issues with them so far. Image quality is good. Doesn’t feel as fine-tunable on image parameters as the 9800/9900 - for example the pulse setting seems only to do 15 or 30 per second. Not nearly as great for cutting down on dose when running stim leads up.