Calculating Science GPA for Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LCRUF

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I need some help on how to calculate my science GPA! Also, I have to re-take Physics 2 lecture so will the grade I receive when I re-take the course get averaged into my first attempt or is the latest attempt the one that counts towards my science GPA?

Thank you in advance🙂
 
Hey guys,

I need some help on how to calculate my science GPA! Also, I have to re-take Physics 2 lecture so will the grade I receive when I re-take the course get averaged into my first attempt or is the latest attempt the one that counts towards my science GPA?

Thank you in advance🙂
both attempts will be averaged. No grade replacement