California NAPLEX Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0o0ooDrugs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Since we are not an online reporting state.... My letter has not arrived and I'm getting nervous..
- When did you take it?
- When did you get your letter?

Also.. Is there truth to the website saying "Registration closed/Score Transfer". Can anyone confirm with "Null" if you did not pass?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone who recieved their scores! I recieved mine today too. I passed! So I second everyone on the "add score transfer"

If anyone took their CPJE around August 6th. Please let me know if and when you recieve those results! Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who recieved their scores! I recieved mine today too. I passed! So I second everyone on the "add score transfer"

If anyone took their CPJE around August 6th. Please let me know if and when you recieve those results! Thanks!
I took my CPJE on Aug 2nd and still haven't heard back... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure why CA is such a pain... other states post their MPJE scores as soon as 2-3 business days.

Hey guys, just wanna say I LOVE this forum as it has greatly helped me through both CA exams. Especially since I'm an out-of -state graduate.

I emailed the board just now and we'll see if they get back to me regarding the release of CPJE scores. I know we are all anxiously awaiting that green letter! I'll keep you updated if I hear back...

Ok sooooo they emailed back and said 45 days from exam date!!! What??!! That's just ridiculous! I don't understand why in the world it takes so long for them to release scores. I guess back to the waiting game

Ok sooooo they emailed back and said 45 days from exam date!!! What??!! That's just ridiculous! I don't understand why in the world it takes so long for them to release scores. I guess back to the waiting game

be glad it's not 3 months... ! CA BOP is the turtle of turtles.

anyone from CA get their NAPLEX score in the mail in the past week or two yet ? I took the exam on 8/15

Last edited:
anyone from CA get their NAPLEX score in the mail in the past week or two yet ? I took the exam on 8/15

Hi! I took my NAPLEX exam on 8/10/16 and I still haven't received my score. I just wanted to know if you received your score yet.

I called the California Board of Pharmacy twice last week and they said they haven't even mailed my results. They just said they're really delayed, especially with mailing out the CPJE scores. When I asked why there's been a delay with the NAPLEX score, they didn't say the reason...

I'm getting more anxious everyday... I hope and pray we passed.

I also took the CPJE this past Tuesday and that was definitely harder than the NAPLEX...

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I took my NAPLEX exam on 8/10/16 and I still haven't received my score. I just wanted to know if you received your score yet.

I called the California Board of Pharmacy twice last week and they said they haven't even mailed my results. They just said they're really delayed, especially with mailing out the CPJE scores. When I asked why there's been a delay with the NAPLEX score, they didn't say the reason...

I'm getting more anxious everyday... I hope and pray we passed.

I also took the CPJE this past Tuesday and that was definitely harder than the NAPLEX...

Thank you!

Did they happen to say when they would be mailing out the CPJE scores?

I got my score for the NAPLEX last Friday, September 9. I took my NAPLEX on August 10.

Seriously, it took so long that I got so worried.

Thank God I passed!

Now, I'm waiting for my CPJE score... I took it on 8/30.

California Board of Pharmacy said it will take at least 45 days...

I got my score for the NAPLEX last Friday, September 9. I took my NAPLEX on August 10.

Seriously, it took so long that I got so worried.

Thank God I passed!

Now, I'm waiting for my CPJE score... I took it on 8/30.

California Board of Pharmacy said it will take at least 45 days...

same boat. let me know if you hear something. i'll do the same. best wishes!

Hi everyone,

please see: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/cpje-scores-results.1217598/

We are thinking of a letter campaign to address the way CA BOP handles the score release. Please take a look and join in the discussion!

Thank you for the information!

FYI, for those who have not seen the other forum discussion, the California Board of Pharmacy mailed the results for those who took the CPJE last Friday, September 16.

Thank you!

I pray and hope that everyone passed. Take care! Have a great week!

is anyone in California still waiting for the NAPLEX results?

Took mine on 9/26; still waiting at the moment

Edit: Got my letter today (10/14)! Passed Naplex! I also had 'Add Score Transfer' after my registration closed

Last edited:
took mine on 9/26 too.... still no mail. good luck to all of us who took the tests recently. How did you guys feel after taking CPJE? I had so many brand names and hospital operation qs.:cryi:

took mine on 9/26 too.... still no mail. good luck to all of us who took the tests recently. How did you guys feel after taking CPJE? I had so many brand names and hospital operation qs.:cryi:

Tons of hospital operations and an unusually good amount of pharmacy law. Idk I left not feeling super confident; messed up on a few easy "softball" questions. For me I feel it's 50/50 on my passing score

Tons of hospital operation questions, lots of obscure brands and a decent amount of law. I left feeling confident, but I'm unsure of my results now rethinking some of the questions.

EDIT: Took Naplex 09/29 received my results 10/13 (today) it was dated 10/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tons of hospital operation questions, lots of obscure brands and a decent amount of law. I left feeling confident, but I'm unsure of my results now rethinking some of the questions.

EDIT: Took Naplex 09/29 received my results 10/13 (today)

thanks for the update NorCal, I got my mail today too. Letter dated: 10/10/16
I live in Hayward. Passed!!
Now waiting for CPJE results..... I felt depressed after taking my CPJE and I believe I missed a lot of questions.
keep us updated when you received mail for CPJE.
Best of luck!!!!

good luck to those who are still waiting for NAPLEX results

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I took my exam 10/4 and I just received the letter in the mail today 10/14. I also saw the score transfer link pop up shortly after taking the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
thanks for the update NorCal, I got my mail today too. Letter dated: 10/10/16
I live in Hayward. Passed!!
Now waiting for CPJE results..... I felt depressed after taking my CPJE and I believe I missed a lot of questions.
keep us updated when you received mail for CPJE.
Best of luck!!!!

good luck to those who are still waiting for NAPLEX results

When did you take the CPJE? I took it on 10/01.

Ooh guys! Would you be kind and let me know when you get your mail? I took mine on 9/30 so we will get our results on a similar day! But I dont trust my mail guy lol. Thanks

Do you mean NAPLEX or CPJE mail? I haven't received my *CPJE* mail yet. I took it on 10/06.

Passed my NAPLEX, I did not have NULL under score transfer

I also don't have null but I have option of "add score transfer" under available actions. I took it 10/21 but still haven't gotten anything via snail mail yet :(

Has anyone gotten their results yet who took it late October?

I also don't have null but I have option of "add score transfer" under available actions. I took it 10/21 but still haven't gotten anything via snail mail yet :(

Has anyone gotten their results yet who took it late October?
I took mine on october 19 still waiting but I have null

Hi, I also took the Naplex on 10/21. Haven't got the result yet :(

Edited: got the result. Passed. "Add Score Transfer"

Last edited:
Hi, did anyone take naplex on 10 jan and received their mail. Please be kind and share. The wait is simply killing me.

So I assume none took naplex in Jan. However, if anyone took around Jan 10 plz do share about the result. It is a humble request.

Hi, I also took the Naplex on 10/21. Haven't got the result yet :(

Edited: got the result. Passed. "Add Score Transfer"
Congratulations! One q so u r saying that u took test on 10/21 and received ur result on 12/9. Wow that was like 49 days ago.