California Northstate Accreditation Discussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ugh insure vs ensure

Those things he outlined aren't really luxuries except for (maybe) the free parking. LOL 72K to ensure there is AC? I literally lol'd at the toilet paper. I hope it's 3 ply or something!!!!!!

Doesn't everyone's school have a break lounge with fridge and microwave, a library with access to journals, and IT personnel?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Score! Found the alleged original review, it's pretty funny to read. Notice the substandard English. Bolded portions for emphasis (mine). The toilet paper quote makes me think this could be a fake, caveat emptor.

http://tinyurl.com/d4x3fqc

I wouldn't mind paying $72,000 a year to have the privilege of using this magic oh so luxurious toilet paper! :D

http://blog.toiletpaperworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/MoneyToiletPaperOnset.jpg

Now we know why people chose to attend CNCP despite knowing everything that is going on with their "school."

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
That post screams 'hoax'; it seems too bizarre to be legit.

It does but it doesn't...it's right on that edge of the realm of possibility. There is a 2nd post that's not really worth posting but he basically threatens someone who posted a negative review. Something like "you probably go to USC, stop bashing our school, who knows you might not be able to find a job up north one day" blah blah.

I checked with my source this AM and he mentioned that school admin did have a run-in with Yelp at one point...possibly involving a take-down notice being sent and/or legal action threatened. Not sure of the details.

Given these two, it lends credence to the idea that could be legit. If someone from CNCP can verify that this is how he talks in real life, that would be great.

It pretty much has to be a hoax. I like the idea of someone reading my emails to keep me safe from bombings though.

This has been confirmed from my source previously, they do monitor emails.

That's HICP-esque.

Has the guy gone out to the parking lot in a golf cart and screamed at the students with a bullhorn yet?

This is incredibly entertaining. Continue the investigative reporting.

That's HICP-esque.

Has the guy gone out to the parking lot in a golf cart and screamed at the students with a bullhorn yet?

This is incredibly entertaining. Continue the investigative reporting.

I was about to say that I've heard of stranger things happening at another start-up school. Can't remember where though, thanks for reminding me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Update 8/22/12 @ 1700

I've spoken to my source at length and I am now about 90% sure that the above writing is from either Mr. Cheung himself, or at least someone affiliated/close to him. I won't say specifically why on the forum, but if you are a mod or someone I know on these forums, feel free to PM me and I'll fill you in.

Update 8/22/12 @ 1700

I've spoken to my source at length and I am now about 90% sure that the above writing is from either Mr. Cheung himself, or at least someone affiliated/close to him. I won't say specifically why on the forum, but if you are a mod or someone I know on these forums, feel free to PM me and I'll fill you in.

Bwahaha...PM me.

"For-profit college representatives are fighting in federal court for the right to avoid telling students if they are likely to afford their debts after attending school."- Huffington Post

I am sure that CNU doesn't do a workshop during orientation with big red power point slides your debt after 4 years >$ 200,000.00. Yeah I beat they joined in! For the owners every student is one student closer to that new Yacht

Confetti when you spoke with that Northstate grad at In N Out did she seemed concerned or indifferent with her alma mater?

Confetti when you spoke with that Northstate grad at In N Out did she seemed concerned or indifferent with her alma mater?

Indifferent, she got what she wanted and was happy to be employed. She realized how lucky she was in the grand scheme of things.

Indifferent, she got what she wanted and was happy to be employed. She realized how lucky she was in the grand scheme of things.

What have your interactions with their other students been like? Positive or negative?

@moolman,
no, but I didnt attend northstate.

Last edited:
@moolman,

I will get into real ones:)
Teachers can't teach, TBL its a joke. That place its a nightmare.

Last edited:
I didn't go that school but I do know enough that it's not worth delaying going to school 1 year in the hopes of getting in somewhere else. Beggars can't be choosers, don't count your chickens before they hatch, do you want anymore cliches. Get your degree and get out, the fact that you even applied means you know your chances were not that great to begin with. They will have students this year that are licensed and ready to work, sounds good enough to me.

I dont like northstate. This school only works for the top 20%.

Last edited:
@moolman,

what position do you have at northstate again?

They will have students this year that are licensed and ready to work, sounds good enough to me.

Key phrase is this year. Applicants wouldn't graduate this year. Great if you're looking to hire bodies to fill shifts this year.

Northstate gave my money back:)

That's because you asked for it before they got WASC accreditation, now they get to keep everyone's money because they are now exempt from CA Ed. Code from giving refunds.

ur right confetti,

I think people should avoid wasting their money on this school by simply not applying:)
for profit, bad reputation, non accreditated, expensive school with a horrible teaching method or better say non teaching method.

Last edited:
I will go to the parking lot of CNCP tomorrow and start yelling at the students with a bull horn while driving around in my golf cart. -AC

Thanks robert,

top 20% of the graduating class.

moolman,
hehehehehe, prettycat its a she.
Dean sounds better:)

Last edited:
Today was a great day. I got a new Hummer looking golf cart and a louder blow horn. As I drove around the CNCP building yelling at students not to be late with their tuition payments, I was reminded what a great favor I was doing these students. Without me, these students would not be in pharmacy school and have no future. My wallet and bank account thanks all of them. Too bad people like prettycat, don't realize that my school is their only hope of getting into a pharmacy school and she shouldn't be so picky. Beggars can't be choosers and until you get into another school, saying that a school sucks just sounds stupid. Now, I can be fair and take criticism from student from another school or pharmacist but for a bottom of the barrel student calling a bottom of the barrel school bad is, well, I think there's a saying in America, pot calling the kettle black that comes to mind. I must go now, my Hummer golf cart needs to be fully charged to make it to the medical school campus in Elk Grove, all the way from Rancho.

Today was a great day. I got a new Hummer looking golf cart and a louder blow horn. As I drove around the CNCP building yelling at students not to be late with their tuition payments, I was reminded what a great favor I was doing these students. Without me, these students would not be in pharmacy school and have no future. My wallet and bank account thanks all of them. Too bad people like prettycat, don't realize that my school is their only hope of getting into a pharmacy school and she shouldn't be so picky. Beggars can't be choosers and until you get into another school, saying that a school sucks just sounds stupid. Now, I can be fair and take criticism from student from another school or pharmacist but for a bottom of the barrel student calling a bottom of the barrel school bad is, well, I think there's a saying in America, pot calling the kettle black that comes to mind. I must go now, my Hummer golf cart needs to be fully charged to make it to the medical school campus in Elk Grove, all the way from Rancho.

You sure it wasn't a green golf cart!!

610x2.jpg

@moolman,

your stupid:) ignored.

Last edited:
You sure it wasn't a green golf cart!!

610x2.jpg

That model I can only afford to buy once the medical school and nuclear bomb is finished.

Prettycat thanks for the PM cussing me out, barrels of fun at the bottom of the barrel, just be lucky I refunded you your money cause I could of put a down payment on the green cart if I didn't.

@moolamn,
You are very welcome:)
You probably are a Northstate grad yourself, otherwise you wouldnt be in sac. For your information, the reason I didn't attend Northstate was beacuse I figured that I could get into real schools if I ever decided to go to pharmacy school. I still am not sure about wanting to go to pharmacy school. How dare you judging me not knowing.

Last edited:
I already told you, you figured me out. I am either the dean of CNCP or Alvin Cheung. Now where's my blow horn so I can scream that at you.

If I was going to make an SDN cartoon, this thread would be a basis for an episode.

This thread + Sparda drinking game + SHC's shenanigans would make for several hours worth.

That model I can only afford to buy once the medical school and nuclear bomb is finished.

Once the nuke is done CNCP will be the only school with one and I am sure the tution will be...

35ze3t.jpg

Last edited: