-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CampWWorld: A Delos Destination - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch tally? 🙂
Aloha (2) – Teep, BBC
Teep (1) – SOV
Jil (1) – Aloha
BBC (1) – Jil
SOV (1) - LIS
6/some amount that isn't too high. Check your vote.
Dollars being calculated now. Working on my mother's mac because I'm a ******* and left my laptop at our house, but expect within the half hour.
Teep (1) – SOV
Jil (1) – Aloha
BBC (1) – Jil
SOV (1) - LIS
6/some amount that isn't too high. Check your vote.
Dollars being calculated now. Working on my mother's mac because I'm a ******* and left my laptop at our house, but expect within the half hour.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks Trilt!
I'm not as sure of my Aloha feels after HMoo yesterday. I think she's been playing more as distracted villager than distracted (and/or conniving) wolf. I think we still have an hour until close?
I'll put a tentative lynch Jil for now, pending read through.
I'm not as sure of my Aloha feels after HMoo yesterday. I think she's been playing more as distracted villager than distracted (and/or conniving) wolf. I think we still have an hour until close?
I'll put a tentative lynch Jil for now, pending read through.
Aloha (2) – Teep, BBC
Teep (2) – SOV, Aloha
Jil (2) – Ny, PBC
BBC (1) – Jil
SOV (1) - LIS
8/11. Dollars sent out. Lynch in ***TWO HOURS*** at 11:30PM because I want to play Pokemon with the baby brother.
(priorities, I know. 😛)
Teep (2) – SOV, Aloha
Jil (2) – Ny, PBC
BBC (1) – Jil
SOV (1) - LIS
8/11. Dollars sent out. Lynch in ***TWO HOURS*** at 11:30PM because I want to play Pokemon with the baby brother.
(priorities, I know. 😛)
Last edited:
I know this was a while ago, but upon rereading, I think I'm missing something here. Sandy's PM buddy was Lotf, no? Lotf voted for Jilary, not Sandy.I'm really up in the air here, and I'm trying to reason my way through it. I hate making a blind choice against what my gut is feeling. I'm not up for finding out whatever Trilt has in her head to deal with tie breakers.
Unlynch kata, Lynch Sandy
She feels pretty sketch to me as well. and her PM buddy has also chosen to put her vote here as well.
@LetItSnow if I were to buy the friendship bracelet and open a conversation with you, what are the odds you would talk to me tonight after lynch?
Edited for grammar
Edited for grammar
I thought I voted for teep. Will go back and find my vote. I'm scatterbrained today.
I'm really not the wolf you're looking for.
••••lynch teep••••
@Trilt [emoji4]
Fixed it I think. Put Ny's vote instead of yours.
I know this was a while ago, but upon rereading, I think I'm missing something here. Sandy's PM buddy was Lotf, no? Lotf voted for Jilary, not Sandy.
I don't know what I had quoted or anything but I had thought that Dy was voting for her pm partner at the time as well
You didn't quote anything. Dy was voting for Sandy (not her PM partner) and Sandy's partner (LOTF) was not voting for SandyI don't know what I had quoted or anything but I had thought that Dy was voting for her pm partner at the time as well
I've been rereading day 1 (probably too many times) and wondering about a few things. One is why Ally voted for Kam (before Kam voted ally). Perhaps it was just joining the bandwagon or maybe it was because Kam voted for Hmoo. Another thing is about BBC saying she will break the tie but then didn't...perhaps her fellow wolves told her saving Ally's butt would make her look suspicious later on or maybe she really was going to vote Ally and PBC swung it that way for her.
ETA: Totally just realized that Hmoo is already dead. Ignore that thought
ETA: Totally just realized that Hmoo is already dead. Ignore that thought

Last edited:
No time to fully catch up but from what I read before joining,
###Lynch Teep###
Under the radar, has come up a few times already, not enough time to analyze further. Plus feels
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
###Lynch Teep###
Under the radar, has come up a few times already, not enough time to analyze further. Plus feels
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
I'm glad there was an extension because I just got home. Any chance someone can post an updated tally? Hard to figure out on my phone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch BBC
Based on post above and rereading BBC's posts throughout the whole thread.
Based on post above and rereading BBC's posts throughout the whole thread.
I'm glad there was an extension because I just got home. Any chance someone can post an updated tally? Hard to figure out on my phone.
Aloha (2) – Teep, BBC
Teep (3) – SOV, Aloha, Kcough
Jil (2) – Ny, PBC
BBC (2) – Jil, Stb
SOV (1) - LIS
BBC's posts are still bothering me. This will take us to a tie - anyone to break it? If not I'll switch off before deadline.
Unlynch Jil
Lynch BBC
Unlynch Jil
Lynch BBC
I can't see current total. Is it teep/bbc 3 each? I can drop my sov vote and break the tie ....
Oh ffs this again?
I said and I quote "if no one breaks the tie in 3 minutes I'm breaking it". PBC broke it 30 seconds later. I have already explained this several times. I have also been a wolf, I'm not bailing out a wolf last minute day 1.
Iirc most people who were saying that I was villager are now dead. Which is awfully inconvenient for me and convenient for the Wolves.
I'm at a shopping mall doing Christmas shopping, this is a bad time. Seriously, ask questions and look back to what I have said before.
***unlynch Aloha lynch Teep***
I said and I quote "if no one breaks the tie in 3 minutes I'm breaking it". PBC broke it 30 seconds later. I have already explained this several times. I have also been a wolf, I'm not bailing out a wolf last minute day 1.
Iirc most people who were saying that I was villager are now dead. Which is awfully inconvenient for me and convenient for the Wolves.
I'm at a shopping mall doing Christmas shopping, this is a bad time. Seriously, ask questions and look back to what I have said before.
***unlynch Aloha lynch Teep***
And if I die, please take a VERY close look at Filly and those up for lynch. Because to me it looks like she last minute brought up things that have already been thouroughly discussed to switch the tide to a new candidate, possibly to save the other people up there
Aloha (1) – Teep
Teep (4) – SOV, Aloha, Kcough, BBC
Jil (1) – Ny
BBC (3) – Jil, Stb, PBC
SOV (1) - LIS
5 minutes remaining.
Teep (4) – SOV, Aloha, Kcough, BBC
Jil (1) – Ny
BBC (3) – Jil, Stb, PBC
SOV (1) - LIS
5 minutes remaining.
I can't see current total. Is it teep/bbc 3 each? I can drop my sov vote and break the tie ....
Now we're 4 Teep / 3 BBC
Ninja by the mod!
I'm trying to help the villager cause. Speaking of that, LIS care to answer my question?
Crap. I almost missed voting.
Lynch teep
I was kind of between teep and jil. Since jil is nowhere near the lead, teep makes the most sense.
Lynch teep
I was kind of between teep and jil. Since jil is nowhere near the lead, teep makes the most sense.
Not saving anyone, I'm honestly comfortable with a teep lynch too, just had more feels for you. And it's not just because of that one event - it's because of your style of play the whole game giving me feels.And if I die, please take a VERY close look at Filly and those up for lynch. Because to me it looks like she last minute brought up things that have already been thouroughly discussed to switch the tide to a new candidate, possibly to save the other people up there
unlynch aloha, lynch bbc
well, guess I cant even vote to defend myself.
go wolves, you got this in the bag
go wolves, you got this in the bag
Unlynch BBC Lynch Teep
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed, results a'pending.
Aloha ()
Teep (6) – SOV, Aloha, Kcough, BBC, Finn, STB
Jil (1) – Ny
BBC (3) – Jil, PBC, Teep
SOV (1) - LIS
Aloha ()
Teep (6) – SOV, Aloha, Kcough, BBC, Finn, STB
Jil (1) – Ny
BBC (3) – Jil, PBC, Teep
SOV (1) - LIS
I can't believe I got talked out of suspecting Teep...
Had you from day 1
Had you from day 1
SOV and FB both picked up copies of Campworld: A Reference Guide.
BBC snagged a maple leaf friendship bracelet.
BBC snagged a maple leaf friendship bracelet.
Explosives had to be OK'd at the command center since the... incident about a decade ago, but that didn't stop the occasional prankster from sneaking in some of their own charges and fun. Usually a blind eye was turned and little harm came of it all.
Unfortunately, sometimes things went awry.
It is now Night 6. Night deadline is 9:30AM EST.
Maple Cabin
2. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. @Jilary
5. @PrincessButterCup
7. @Filly Bay
Birch Cabin
10. @alohacat319
11. @finnickthedog
14. @nyanko
Rowan Cabin
15. The @LetItSnow
16. @kcoughli
19. @StartingoverVet
Gone
17. @Caiter92 - Camper
20. @allyphoe - Camper
6. @Kam325 - Camper
1. @SandstormDVM - Camper
21. @Saki Nishibi - Camper
4. @katashark - Camper
9. @Zensing - Camper
8. @LadyOtheFarm - Camper
12. @SummerTheLynx - Camper
18. @hazelmoo - Camper
13. @Teepster87 - Camper
Unfortunately, sometimes things went awry.
Maimed and killed in a horrific fireworks accident is @Teepster87...
a vanilla village camper
It is now Night 6. Night deadline is 9:30AM EST.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
Maple Cabin
2. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. @Jilary
5. @PrincessButterCup
7. @Filly Bay
Birch Cabin
10. @alohacat319
11. @finnickthedog
14. @nyanko
Rowan Cabin
15. The @LetItSnow
16. @kcoughli
19. @StartingoverVet
Gone
17. @Caiter92 - Camper
20. @allyphoe - Camper
6. @Kam325 - Camper
1. @SandstormDVM - Camper
21. @Saki Nishibi - Camper
4. @katashark - Camper
9. @Zensing - Camper
8. @LadyOtheFarm - Camper
12. @SummerTheLynx - Camper
18. @hazelmoo - Camper
13. @Teepster87 - Camper
Last edited:
***************
Plot twist!
**************
Plot twist!
**************
What the heck, teep? 😛
I should have stuck with BBC, glad my waffle didn't make a difference.
I should have stuck with BBC, glad my waffle didn't make a difference.
teep you're a jerk.
I take that back, I'm glad I got talked out of suspecting you
I take that back, I'm glad I got talked out of suspecting you

I'm trying to help the villager cause. Speaking of that, LIS care to answer my question?
You can PM me. I'll respond. I am loathe to say whether I have anything to share or not - if I say I do, I put a bullseye on my back; if I say I don't, I tell the wolves that I don't have a power role, which narrows down their list of 'important' people.
Hey wolves ... wanna tango again tonight? 🙂
Ahhh (American) Thanksgiving.
Even in Campworld, people spent the day happily stuffing themselves with turkey, and much more importantly - side dishes. Mmmm. Green bean casserole and mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole and nanaimo bars and apparently butterbeer pie? today. But I digress.
It seems like one camper got a rather fatal head start on today's feasting...
It is now Day 7. Lynch deadline is 10:30 PM TOMORROW. I'll check in regularly through the day today but will be baking up a storm. 🙂
Maple Cabin
2. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. @Jilary
7. @Filly Bay
Birch Cabin
10. @alohacat319
11. @finnickthedog
14. @nyanko
Rowan Cabin
15. The @LetItSnow
16. @kcoughli
19. @StartingoverVet
Gone
17. @Caiter92 - Camper
20. @allyphoe - Camper
6. @Kam325 - Camper
1. @SandstormDVM - Camper
21. @Saki Nishibi - Camper
4. @katashark - Camper
9. @Zensing - Camper
8. @LadyOtheFarm - Camper
12. @SummerTheLynx - Camper
18. @hazelmoo - Camper
13. @Teepster87 - Camper
5. @PrincessButterCup - Camper
Even in Campworld, people spent the day happily stuffing themselves with turkey, and much more importantly - side dishes. Mmmm. Green bean casserole and mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole and nanaimo bars and apparently butterbeer pie? today. But I digress.
It seems like one camper got a rather fatal head start on today's feasting...
Stuffed with marshmallows until she aspirated sugary sweetness and died is @PrincessButterCup, a vanilla village Camper.
It is now Day 7. Lynch deadline is 10:30 PM TOMORROW. I'll check in regularly through the day today but will be baking up a storm. 🙂
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
Maple Cabin
2. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. @Jilary
7. @Filly Bay
Birch Cabin
10. @alohacat319
11. @finnickthedog
14. @nyanko
Rowan Cabin
15. The @LetItSnow
16. @kcoughli
19. @StartingoverVet
Gone
17. @Caiter92 - Camper
20. @allyphoe - Camper
6. @Kam325 - Camper
1. @SandstormDVM - Camper
21. @Saki Nishibi - Camper
4. @katashark - Camper
9. @Zensing - Camper
8. @LadyOtheFarm - Camper
12. @SummerTheLynx - Camper
18. @hazelmoo - Camper
13. @Teepster87 - Camper
5. @PrincessButterCup - Camper
Last edited:
I thought twice and have extended the deadline until tomorrow evening due to most of us having holiday shenanigans today.
Keep your families close and enjoy some good food without thinking about WW at all. It'll be here tomorrow.
Keep your families close and enjoy some good food without thinking about WW at all. It'll be here tomorrow.
My shenanigans were yesterday but I hope everyone has a great holiday!
I'm really not the wolf you're looking for.
••••lynch teep••••
Are you a villager though? Because I've got a source I trust that says you aren't.
If at first you don't succeed try try again. Between Nyanko having a source and the weird last-minute change of tide in voting yesterday I am even more content with this. lynch Aloha
I am very suspicious of Filly still for last night. If Teep had turned up wolf, I probably would have voted for her today. As it was, if Aloha turns up wolf it could very well be that Filly was trying to divert attention. The only part that doesn't really make sense is that if she was trying to bail out a wolf she could have just voted for teep and broken the tie in the first place.
I am very suspicious of Filly still for last night. If Teep had turned up wolf, I probably would have voted for her today. As it was, if Aloha turns up wolf it could very well be that Filly was trying to divert attention. The only part that doesn't really make sense is that if she was trying to bail out a wolf she could have just voted for teep and broken the tie in the first place.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch aloha
###Lynch filly###
Reading through all I missed yesterday gave me feels for her.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Reading through all I missed yesterday gave me feels for her.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
good enuf for me....Are you a villager though? Because I've got a source I trust that says you aren't.
lynch aloha
Fiiiinnneeeeee. Maybe I'm not a villager.... but I'm still not your wolf. [emoji57]
Neutrals deserve love too guys!
I'm not harming anything, and I've actually tried to help.
I'm not harming anything, and I've actually tried to help.