-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CampWWorld: A Delos Destination - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If at first you don't succeed try try again. Between Nyanko having a source and the weird last-minute change of tide in voting yesterday I am even more content with this. lynch Aloha
I am very suspicious of Filly still for last night. If Teep had turned up wolf, I probably would have voted for her today. As it was, if Aloha turns up wolf it could very well be that Filly was trying to divert attention. The only part that doesn't really make sense is that if she was trying to bail out a wolf she could have just voted for teep and broken the tie in the first place.
So I was trying to divert attention from...a neutral? That makes sense. You're only suspicious of me for being suspicious of you. That doesn't help rest my suspicions at all. Dont forget I'm the only one here who actually helped lynch a wolf.
lynch bbc
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, in case this helps anyone - all the wolves began the game as vanilla
I'm pretty sure everyone started the game as vanilla, villager/wolf/etc
Well, if no one wants to fess up to being neutral I'll trust Aloha's claim. I don't like it, but I would prefer to have a wolf lynched than a neutral, considering how close we are getting to end game. I'll go with LIS. Aloha btw you aren't helping villagers by trying to lynch me.
unlynch Aloha lynch SOV
Filly, I made that statement before Aloha stated she was neutral. I'm not a mind reader. I'm not suspicious of you because you are suspicious of me, I'm suspicious about the circumstances surrounding it. Considering Teep was village and Aloha is (presumably) neutral, clearly there goes my theory.
Edited for clarity
unlynch Aloha lynch SOV
Filly, I made that statement before Aloha stated she was neutral. I'm not a mind reader. I'm not suspicious of you because you are suspicious of me, I'm suspicious about the circumstances surrounding it. Considering Teep was village and Aloha is (presumably) neutral, clearly there goes my theory.
Edited for clarity
I'm pretty sure everyone started the game as vanilla, villager/wolf/etc
Agreed, but I know for sure about the wolves
Officialish Lynch Tally
Aloha (2) - Ny, SOV
FB (1) - KC
SOV (2) - LIS, BBC
BBC (1) - Aloha
Deadline 10:30PM EST.
Aloha (2) - Ny, SOV
FB (1) - KC
SOV (2) - LIS, BBC
BBC (1) - Aloha
Deadline 10:30PM EST.
Ok, people I feel are mostly cleared right now are LIS & FB. LIS because of the attack the other night and FB because of the ally lynch. I'm also certain I'm not a wolf, but I understand that there is no proof of that. If we started with 4-5 wolves, that would mean there are 3-4 left and 9 players. And we know aloha is neutral. So for me this leaves BBC, Finn, Nyanko, kcough and SOV as the possible wolves. I'm still leaning towards SOV not being a wolf, but he could have totally bamboozled me.
2. BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. Jilary
7. Filly Bay
10. alohacat319
11. finnickthedog
14. nyanko
15. LetItSnow
16. kcoughli
19. StartingoverVet
Lynch Nyanko
That's where I have the most feels right now, but I'd be happy to vote for Finn or kcough too.
(Edited for formatting only, because OCD)
2. BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. Jilary
7. Filly Bay
10. alohacat319
11. finnickthedog
14. nyanko
15. LetItSnow
16. kcoughli
19. StartingoverVet
Lynch Nyanko
That's where I have the most feels right now, but I'd be happy to vote for Finn or kcough too.
(Edited for formatting only, because OCD)
Oh, I'm also slightly less suspicious of BBC because she seemed honestly surprised that teep wasn't a wolf.
Is no one around today? 🙁
Is no one around today? 🙁
I'm around. I'm just happy with my SOV vote and haven't seen a reason to switch yet.
I think we should at least learn what he asked the reference guide first.I'm around. I'm just happy with my SOV vote and haven't seen a reason to switch yet.
@Filly Bay I'm assuming you asked whether wolves started vanilla? And by started, did you get any ideas on whether or not they gained any abilities?
Also, has no one asked how many wolves we have yet?
Also, has no one asked how many wolves we have yet?
I could get on board with an SOV lynch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But I still want to know what "neutral" means for villager numbers if it comes down to it.
I'd rather have a neutral around than a wolf, and looks like we really need to start getting some wolves right now.But I still want to know what "neutral" means for villager numbers if it comes down to it.
I am suspicious of SOV, Jil, BBC, and kcough right now. I trust LIS and FB mostly and am not sure about finn. If aloha is really neutral I feel like WHEN we get another wolf or two we might need to lynch her for numbers purposes though.
unlynch aloha, lynch SOV
Actually add kcough to the not sure column, I don't have a good read on her.
Yes, and I am unsure if they have gained any abilities. Just important to know that if someone proves they have an ability - it means nothing in terms of villager status. Not sure if anyone has asked about number of wolves. SOV also bought the question-asking item last night though. In terms of numbers - we have 8 non-neutrals left. So if there were 4 wolves left I'd assume the game would be over. So at most 3 wolves left.@Filly Bay I'm assuming you asked whether wolves started vanilla? And by started, did you get any ideas on whether or not they gained any abilities?
Also, has no one asked how many wolves we have yet?
Could we PLEASE try to find out what he used his reference guide for before you all lynch him? If he doesn't check in, we lose that info and it could be valuable.unlynch aloha, lynch SOV
3 wolves are left.Could we PLEASE try to find out what he used his reference guide for before you all lynch him? If he doesn't check in, we lose that info and it could be valuable.
I am most suspicious of Finn (Because the last of the wolves who might have missed the first lynch) and Dyachei/kcough. I feel badly lynching kcough right away having just joined the game, so I am going to stick with my strategy until proven wrong.
lynch Finn.
Not sure how to respond to LIS, as his main reason seems to be I haven't voted to lynch him yet, which is an odd thing to discourage, but oh well.
I am plain vanilla, have been from the start. Jillary has trusted me for the same reason I trust her, we had some commonality in our vanilla villageress, although I have never checked the details because Trilt said there is no "code" per se, I assumed each message would have some variation to throw off the wolves, but we discovered this from beginning before wolves could even try to discern it.
Lynching me hurts the village numbers, that's it. I'd rather off the neutral because that doesn't help us, but I'd really rather lynch a wolf, so I will stick with my wolf attempt. Others have been suspicious of Finn, so I don't think it is a bad choice.
FWIW, Finn has been a super quiet PM buddy. Total of 5 messages in our chat - two of them from her saying she isn't a chatty pm partner. Other than missing first day lynch she hasn't said anything in the thread to raise a flag for me but nothing is overly villager either
UN Officialish Lynch Tally
Aloha (0)
FB (1) - KC
SOV (3) - LIS, BBC, Nyanko
BBC (1) - Aloha
Nyanko (1) - Jil
Finn (1) - SOV
7/9 voting, missing @finnickthedog & @Filly Bay
Deadline 10:30PM EST.
Aloha (0)
FB (1) - KC
SOV (3) - LIS, BBC, Nyanko
BBC (1) - Aloha
Nyanko (1) - Jil
Finn (1) - SOV
7/9 voting, missing @finnickthedog & @Filly Bay
Deadline 10:30PM EST.
This is true and it is why I didn't think SOV was a wolf in the beginning. Maybe vanilla camper wolves are just as likely to have similarities in their roles and delos dollars, I don't know. We've since asked about combining our delos dollar (not allowed) and willing them to each other if we died (not sure if that was accepted or not, Trilt didn't acknowledge that request) which again made me think he is/was villager.3 wolves are left.
I am most suspicious of Finn (Because the last of the wolves who might have missed the first lynch) and Dyachei/kcough. I feel badly lynching kcough right away having just joined the game, so I am going to stick with my strategy until proven wrong.
lynch Finn.
Not sure how to respond to LIS, as his main reason seems to be I haven't voted to lynch him yet, which is an odd thing to discourage, but oh well.
I am plain vanilla, have been from the start. Jillary has trusted me for the same reason I trust her, we had some commonality in our vanilla villageress, although I have never checked the details because Trilt said there is no "code" per se, I assumed each message would have some variation to throw off the wolves, but we discovered this from beginning before wolves could even try to discern it.
Lynching me hurts the village numbers, that's it. I'd rather off the neutral because that doesn't help us, but I'd really rather lynch a wolf, so I will stick with my wolf attempt. Others have been suspicious of Finn, so I don't think it is a bad choice.
Correct me if I'm wrong on this but the idea behind targeting people who missed the first lynch is that maybe Ally was lynched by such a narrow margin because the wolves weren't around to save her. Does that about sum it up?
In which case I don't really meet the criteria because although I didn't get a vote in before the deadline I was around for a brief period of time during which I could have tried to redirect the lynch without drawing any attention to myself.
In which case I don't really meet the criteria because although I didn't get a vote in before the deadline I was around for a brief period of time during which I could have tried to redirect the lynch without drawing any attention to myself.
I'd rather have a neutral around than a wolf, and looks like we really need to start getting some wolves right now.
I'm still not convinced you're neutral. I know you've claimed it, and I know nyanko has claimed you aren't villager.
If there isn't any neutral in the game, then claiming to be neutral would be pretty easy and you wouldn't have much to lose if you are a wolf. If there is (another) neutral in the game, I would think they would have spoken up by now unless their win condition is just "survive to the end," in which case they may be sitting there saying "well, I know Jilary is a wolf, but it looks like the wolves are about to win, so I'll just coast with them".....
Not sure how to respond to LIS, as his main reason seems to be I haven't voted to lynch him yet, which is an odd thing to discourage, but oh well.
I am plain vanilla, have been from the start. Jillary has trusted me for the same reason I trust her, we had some commonality in our vanilla villageress, although I have never checked the details because Trilt said there is no "code" per se, I assumed each message would have some variation to throw off the wolves, but we discovered this from beginning before wolves could even try to discern it.
Lynching me hurts the village numbers, that's it. I'd rather off the neutral because that doesn't help us, but I'd really rather lynch a wolf, so I will stick with my wolf attempt. Others have been suspicious of Finn, so I don't think it is a bad choice.
I'm not sure what you mean by "odd thing to discourage".... I'm not saying I want you to vote for me -- I think I have the strongest villager claim in the game right now -- but you have to admit that you usually vote for me at some point, so not having done so is abnormal for you.
Normally, I fully agree with lynching neutral (or chaos or anything not-villager), but I'm not sure we have the luxury of spending this lynch doing that. I definitely agree with your general thinking about it, though.
Did I miss something? I thought Aloha was the neutral.I'm still not convinced you're neutral. I know you've claimed it, and I know nyanko has claimed you aren't villager.
If there isn't any neutral in the game, then claiming to be neutral would be pretty easy and you wouldn't have much to lose if you are a wolf. If there is (another) neutral in the game, I would think they would have spoken up by now unless their win condition is just "survive to the end," in which case they may be sitting there saying "well, I know Jilary is a wolf, but it looks like the wolves are about to win, so I'll just coast with them".....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did I miss something? I thought Aloha was the neutral.
No, you're right. I was confused. Aloha is the (claimed, not proven) neutral.
Was that meant to be to Aloha? Or did Jil claim neutral as wellI'm still not convinced you're neutral. I know you've claimed it, and I know nyanko has claimed you aren't villager.
If there isn't any neutral in the game, then claiming to be neutral would be pretty easy and you wouldn't have much to lose if you are a wolf. If there is (another) neutral in the game, I would think they would have spoken up by now unless their win condition is just "survive to the end," in which case they may be sitting there saying "well, I know Jilary is a wolf, but it looks like the wolves are about to win, so I'll just coast with them".....
Edited: Ninjad because I took forever to reply
Was that meant to be to Aloha? Or did Jil claim neutral as well
Just keep reading, just keep reading, reading, reading... 🙂
@nyanko did your source say wolf or just not village?
You missed my edit 😉Just keep reading, just keep reading, reading, reading... 🙂
You missed my edit 😉
Nope. You edited after I posted. Wasn't there. You don't get credit for something that wasn't there when I posted - even a ninja edit has to sneak in before the clock. 🙂
Well, I was in the process of editing before I saw your reply. Call it a draw? 🙂Nope. You edited after I posted. Wasn't there. You don't get credit for something that wasn't there when I posted - even a ninja edit has to sneak in before the clock. 🙂
Unlynch nyanko
Lynch Finn
In attempt to save my buddy.
Lynch Finn
In attempt to save my buddy.
Nyanko and Kcough/dy are my top suspicions right now with finn closely behind. Jilary had a good point about BBC being surprised about teep being a villager, seemed genuine or perhaps really good acting.
Would you waffle back to Nyanko if I voted for her?Unlynch nyanko
Lynch Finn
In attempt to save my buddy.
Yes, especially if we can get more than 3 votes.Nyanko and Kcough/dy are my top suspicions right now with finn closely behind. Jilary had a good point about BBC being surprised about teep being a villager, seemed genuine or perhaps really good acting.
Would you waffle back to Nyanko if I voted for her?
Lynch Nyanko
Officialish Lynch Tally
Aloha (0)
FB (1) - KC
SOV (3) - LIS, BBC, Nyanko
BBC (1) - Aloha
Nyanko (1) - FB
Finn (2) - SOV, Jil
8/9 accounted for. Deadline 10:30pm.
Aloha (0)
FB (1) - KC
SOV (3) - LIS, BBC, Nyanko
BBC (1) - Aloha
Nyanko (1) - FB
Finn (2) - SOV, Jil
8/9 accounted for. Deadline 10:30pm.
@Filly Bay , why are you suspicious of Nyanko? I mean, she damn well might be a wolf, but she plays exactly the same every game. So I'm just wondering .... yanno .... why? I can waffle to her from SOV, but I feel like I have at least a slim reason for voting for him, whereas with her it would just be "well, she might be a wolf"....
I'm going to be leaving to go see a movie in a half hour, so I won't be waffling after that....
After Ally acquired two votes, she shortly voted for a now known villager bringing them to a tie for second with Ally. Voting for the front runner Kam would have been bordering on bandwagoning and may have been more suspicious once ally flipped wolf. Also, she still hasn't been clear of what exactly she has learned about Aloha's affiliation and steering people towards voting for the neutral seems like a good distraction from wolf hunting when they are so close to a win.@Filly Bay , why are you suspicious of Nyanko? I mean, she damn well might be a wolf, but she plays exactly the same every game. So I'm just wondering .... yanno .... why? I can waffle to her from SOV, but I feel like I have at least a slim reason for voting for him, whereas with her it would just be "well, she might be a wolf"....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems strange to me that Jil is just willing to flop her vote to me or Ny--apparently it doesn't really matter which one--just as long as it makes SOV less likely to get lynched. Especially since earlier in the day she had SOV on her list of possible wolves (even though she was leaning away) but now she just definitely doesn't want him lynched?
I don't think my vote is going to matter but
lynch Jil
I will end up flipping over to SOV if necessary but... we really can't afford to lynch a villager today so I hate to base my vote on self-preservation.
I don't think my vote is going to matter but
lynch Jil
I will end up flipping over to SOV if necessary but... we really can't afford to lynch a villager today so I hate to base my vote on self-preservation.
I could vote SOV or Jil.
However that would bring us to a 3-way tie. Does anyone else feel like waffling?
Officialish Lynch Tally
Aloha (0)
FB (1) - KC
SOV (3) - LIS, BBC, Nyanko
BBC (1) - Aloha
Nyanko (1) - FB
Finn (2) - SOV, Jil
Jil (1) - Finn
9/9 accounted for. Deadline in 20min at 10:30pm.
Aloha (0)
FB (1) - KC
SOV (3) - LIS, BBC, Nyanko
BBC (1) - Aloha
Nyanko (1) - FB
Finn (2) - SOV, Jil
Jil (1) - Finn
9/9 accounted for. Deadline in 20min at 10:30pm.
Ok. I'll buy it / get suckered.
***unlynch sov***
***lynch nyanko***
***unlynch sov***
***lynch nyanko***