-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CampWWorld: A Delos Destination - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OopsAt some point can we get a final vote posted? The last one I see (Kam's half-hour-to-go) has a couple mistakes in it.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I missed today. This time difference sucks. But I'll be better now!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sorry for missing the lynch, especially with my talk about participation earlier
. Had to drive to a party, then found out that my phone had barely enough power to play music to keep me awake for the ride back. Didn't want to try to connect to SDN on that.
To be honest, it's probably a good thing that I didn't give a lynch vote today. I thought that my PM partner was a likely villager 🙁. On the bright side, we never discussed anything important, so wolves shouldn't have any extra intel from me
.
To be honest, it's probably a good thing that I didn't give a lynch vote today. I thought that my PM partner was a likely villager 🙁. On the bright side, we never discussed anything important, so wolves shouldn't have any extra intel from me
.
This loophole was generally very well utilized, and those who did not know before arrival would usually quickly make friends with those more prepared, and have a jolly grand time dancing around the fire in a drunken reverie.
So when one of the many campers was a bit late to arrive at the mess hall in the morning, well, that didn't mean much to anyone. The last they'd seen, she had been toasting marshmallows for s'mores by the nightly fire, happy as a clam with booze in her left hand and an oft-flaming marshmallow (decreased coordination does make it tougher to get that nice golden outside!) in her right. Anyone who saw the figure stalk up behind her and give her a harsh shove into the firepit definitely isn't talking today. And let's not think about how all those marshmallows she'd eaten swelled and swelled...
Thematically popikachu'd was @Kam325, a vanilla village Camper. Her swollen and burned body definitely wasn't around to be found.
It is now Day 2. Night deadline will be **10:30PM EST**, or a large unwavering majority.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
Maple Cabin
1. @SandstormDVM
2. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
3. @Jilary
4. @katashark
5. @PrincessButterCup
7. @Filly Bay
Birch Cabin
8. @LadyOtheFarm
9. @Zensing
10. @alohacat319
11. @finnickthedog
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Teepster87
14. @nyanko
Rowan Cabin
15. The @LetItSnow
16. @dyachei
18. @hazelmoo
19. @StartingoverVet
21. @Saki Nishibi
Gone
17. @Caiter92 - Camper
20. @allyphoe - Camper
6. @Kam325 - Camper
Last edited:
Previous writeup filled in, table of contents updated, please discuss question above about whether you'd like longer day cycles. I know life gets busy, but it's just disappointing from the mod perspective when many people don't check in and I do try to give ya'll things to talk about. Would more time help, or just drag it along?
Last edited:
Previous writeup filled in, table of contents updated, please discuss question above about whether you'd like longer day cycles. I know life gets busy, but it's just disappointing from the mod perspective when many people don't check in and I do try to give ya'll things to talk about. Would more time help, or just drag it along?
As one of the people who barelt showed up I wouldn't complain about more time but I should have less of a problem now anyways. I'll still be out most of the day but I think my show ends earlier today and tomorrow so I should be able to show up and actually talk before deadline I hope.
I wouldn't be against longer days, but I'll go with what the group consensus is. We took the kids to a Christmas tree lighting when some heavy rain broke out and it took us most of the evening to get back home
And with Kam now dead, I don't really have any feels on anyone as of right now.
(Sorry for not believing your claims, Kam! )
(Sorry for not believing your claims, Kam! )
Only reason I'm against longer cycles is it makes the game go on long and finals are coming up in two weeks, so if I'm still alive and the game drags out to that point I'd have some issues continuing to play.
I'm on shift today 8-8. Depending on business I will check in. I'm throwing an initial info-less vote based off yesterday's posts. Don't read into it too much.
lynch @Jilary
lynch @Jilary
Are you dead or alive?
******Are you dead or alive?
Dead....it's just a grumpy emoji but the emoji tag on mobile makes it look like I'm saying something. Just a grump face.
******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was a weird choice for a night kill...
I have no issue with longer cycles, but agree with what was said above. If the game drags out to near finals I'll be ghosting a bit.
I have no issue with longer cycles, but agree with what was said above. If the game drags out to near finals I'll be ghosting a bit.
I'm thinking of voting for one of the people who missed lynch yesterday. Just a thought, but maybe one or more of the wolves weren't around yesterday. Ally got lynched from 4 (I think?) votes it would have been easy for a wolf to "waffle" or put in a last minute vote and save her and lynch Kam instead because it was so close. So I'm thinking they just weren't around to help out their teammate.
I agree Kam was a weird night kill target especially after claiming vanillager. I also don't think she was off the suspicion list either (some of her posts prior to lynch close rubbed me the wrong way, but apparently that was just her being upset about possibly being lynched D1 on a game she was looking forward to.)That was a weird choice for a night kill...
I have no issue with longer cycles, but agree with what was said above. If the game drags out to near finals I'll be ghosting a bit.
If anyone wants me to go back and find the original post from Kam that gave me feels, I will try. I also said in the sign up thread that this week/weekend I'm going to be super busy, so I admit I read through the thread and made a quick vote yesterday because I just didn't have the time.
How so? Once ally flipped wolf, Kam looked much more villagery for starting the lynch. In a game with no conversions, it makes sense for wolves to kill people who are most villagery/trustworthy...same reason why it's usually a bad idea to announce when you seer someone as villager. Puts a target on their back.That was a weird choice for a night kill...
I was just going to post this. Only a few votes netting a wolf is unusual. Absent wolves is a good theory.I'm thinking of voting for one of the people who missed lynch yesterday. Just a thought, but maybe one or more of the wolves weren't around yesterday. Ally got lynched from 4 (I think?) votes it would have been easy for a wolf to "waffle" or put in a last minute vote and save her and lynch Kam instead because it was so close. So I'm thinking they just weren't around to help out their teammate.
Lynch kata
although I saw zen missed as well. Need a list.
I was just going to post this. Only a few votes netting a wolf is unusual. Absent wolves is a good theory.
Lynch kata
although I saw zen missed as well. Need a list.
Pretty sure it was kata, zen, Finn, and sandstorm
Any reason you're picking Kata over the others?
I didn't realize Kam started the lynch, but I think Saki breaking the tie in Ally's favor did more to prove her villager status than Kam casting the initial vote for ally. Also Kam claimed vanillager, I would think the wolves would have taken a chance on killing someone else who might actually have a role, though this seems like a very vanilla heavy game. Three dead and all were vanilla campers except one was a wolf.How so? Once ally flipped wolf, Kam looked much more villagery for starting the lynch. In a game with no conversions, it makes sense for wolves to kill people who are most villagery/trustworthy...same reason why it's usually a bad idea to announce when you seer someone as villager. Puts a target on their back.
I don't mind long day cycles. It gives me more time to check in before close because of the time change. But it's up to other people.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh, I forgot to comment on the long day cycle thing. Sometimes I like long day cycles, as it seems to encourage more talk, which is always good for catching wolves especially in a basics game. I also understand the whole "finals are coming" thing, so I could really go either way. I just don't like it when days and nights get switched, because I sleep at night. 😴
lynch BBC a little too much posting about "i hope you believe i was going to vote for ally, i swear!"
I agree with this after catching up on everything.lynch BBC a little too much posting about "i hope you believe i was going to vote for ally, i swear!"
lynch bbc
also i definitely need to get a vote in. willing to waffle though.
I have no read on BBC personally, not really convinced one way or the other. She briefly mentioned yesterday that she was suspicious of teep and that she believed that people would call her out for being a wolf for not justifying her lynch votes yesterday. She also pulled the "well i don't think you're necessarily cleared" thing, which is implied, and wasn't really provoked by anything, but I have seen villagers do that before.
I would rather turn my attention for now on LoTF. I feel like she is playing a bit under the radar, which could completely be a bias from last game where she modded and thus had intrinsically higher activity. But I want to draw her out to talk a bit more.
************Lynch LoTF********************
I would rather turn my attention for now on LoTF. I feel like she is playing a bit under the radar, which could completely be a bias from last game where she modded and thus had intrinsically higher activity. But I want to draw her out to talk a bit more.
************Lynch LoTF********************
Wouldn't be WW without Ny voting to lynch me in the first 2 dayslynch BBC a little too much posting about "i hope you believe i was going to vote for ally, i swear!"
I clarified because it looks bad. If I was going to vote for Kam, I should be lynched today because I would have saved a wolf. I wasn't, and I think my posts throughout the day support that.
Simply was pre-emptively trying not to get lynched. Clearly backfired.
Simply was pre-emptively trying not to get lynched. Clearly backfired.
D
deleted676737
I have no problem with longer day cycles if that's what everyone wants.
Not clue who to vote for yet; need to catch up with the thread.
Not clue who to vote for yet; need to catch up with the thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
•••lynch kata•••
I think the absentee wolf theory is as good of an angle as any to pursue at this point.
Lynch kata
Lynch kata
Any reason? This seems random.Lynch zen
D
deleted676737
Lynch kata
May waffle later on if/when more info comes to light, but I can go along with the basic reasoning that's been posted.
May waffle later on if/when more info comes to light, but I can go along with the basic reasoning that's been posted.
none. hard to get a read on someone when they haven't posted, but i took one of the 2 coming on to "apologize" for not voting. I have done that as a wolf. Just really a random guess though amongst the 2 I saw posted.Pretty sure it was kata, zen, Finn, and sandstorm
Any reason you're picking Kata over the others?
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Jilary (1) - LIS
Kata (4)- SOV, aloha, teep, sandstorm
BBC (2)- Nyanko, Kata
LoTF (1)- STL
Zen (1)- hazel
9/18 votes - deadline 9PM EST
Jilary (1) - LIS
Kata (4)- SOV, aloha, teep, sandstorm
BBC (2)- Nyanko, Kata
LoTF (1)- STL
Zen (1)- hazel
9/18 votes - deadline 9PM EST
Last edited:
Sandstorm - you are jumping on the reasoning of lynch those that didn't participate the first day when you didn't participate the first day?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thanks Aloha.Unofficial Lynch Tally
Jilary (1) - LIS
Kata (4)- SOV, aloha, teep, sandstorm
BBC (2)- Nyanko, BBC
LoTF (1)- STL
Zen (1)- hazel
9/18 votes - deadline 9PM EST
Although, let's do deadline **10:30PM EST.**
Give everyone a good bit more time in the evening to check in, but not a whole extra day that will run into finals. 🙂
This is interesting.Sandstorm - you are jumping on the reasoning of lynch those that didn't participate the first day when you didn't participate the first day?
Lynch sandstorm
Any reason? This seems random.
I went through the whole thread and found all the people who didn't vote yesterday (I actually mingled with the idea of potential wolves not voting day 1 before it was mentioned - that just solidified the idea for me), and zen's posts stood out to me because she talked a lot but never actually voted
Don't really understand the random votes for me. I missed d1. Sorry. I'm a camper and a vanilla villager. Throwing it out there since I'm in the lead. I don't have any other info to provide.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I went through the whole thread and found all the people who didn't vote yesterday (I actually mingled with the idea of potential wolves not voting day 1 before it was mentioned - that just solidified the idea for me), and zen's posts stood out to me
I'm kind of thinking it wouldn't be zen because she was Ally's PM partner.... I don't know that two wolves would have partnered up, but it's possible
Hmm, I sniff more people trying to jump on bandwagons
lynch sandstorm
Out of everything I've tried, the "wolves tend to jump on bandwagons" seem to ring true. I do agree that the sudden bandwagon for kata is kinda random, especially since there were many others who didn't come on the 1st day.
lynch sandstorm
Out of everything I've tried, the "wolves tend to jump on bandwagons" seem to ring true. I do agree that the sudden bandwagon for kata is kinda random, especially since there were many others who didn't come on the 1st day.
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Jilary (1) - LIS
Kata (4)- SOV, aloha, teep, sandstorm
BBC (2)- Nyanko, BBC
LoTF (1)- STL
Zen (1)- hazel
9/18 votes - deadline 9PM EST
I think kata is the other one voting for BBC.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think kata is the other one voting for BBC.
Oops [emoji23] fixed it
lynch sandstorm
Officialish Lynch Tally
Jilary (1) - LIS
Kata (4)- SOV, aloha, teep, sandstorm
BBC (2)- Nyanko, Kata
LoTF (1)- STL
Zen (1)- hazel
Sandy (3) - Jil, Saki, Dy
12/18 votes.
Deadline in ~3hrs at 10:30PM EST.
Jilary (1) - LIS
Kata (4)- SOV, aloha, teep, sandstorm
BBC (2)- Nyanko, Kata
LoTF (1)- STL
Zen (1)- hazel
Sandy (3) - Jil, Saki, Dy
12/18 votes.
Deadline in ~3hrs at 10:30PM EST.
Lynch sandstorm
Unexpected trip out of town - lynch Sandy
Trusting the STL vote for now
Trusting the STL vote for now