Can I Apply Before Professional Transcript Entry is Completed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YAM313

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AADSAS app is complete, all I'm waiting for is for the Professional Transcript Entry to be completed. I sent out a request to all the schools I've attended for my transcripts to be sent to AADSAS, and now I'm wondering if I can submit, or if I have to wait for Professional Transcript Entry to be complete. What should I do? I don't want to prolong my application longer than I have to. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

These people figured out a way to charge even more money than they're already getting while making you wait longer. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

My AADSAS app is complete, all I'm waiting for is for the Professional Transcript Entry to be completed. I sent out a request to all the schools I've attended for my transcripts to be sent to AADSAS, and now I'm wondering if I can submit, or if I have to wait for Professional Transcript Entry to be complete. What should I do? I don't want to prolong my application longer than I have to. Thank you in advance!

You can submit before the professional transcript is completed. I submitted on June 5th and they had not received my transcripts yet. But on June 8th I received an email stating my transcripts arrived and the following day (June 9th) my courses were input. Don't delay submitting any longer if you're all set!
Best of Luck!

Reactions: 1 user