Can I apply for NAPLEX prior to graduation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

studentpharmacist1995

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told by someone that I can register for naplex on the NABP website after april 2nd when the system upgrades.
Wanted to know if its beneficial to apply ahead of time before graduation or if doing so would allow me to get my ATT quicker to sit for the exam. I'm in florida so it usually delays our exam since so many grads all at once. Im studying now, will have a good prep when I graduate in May, so wanted to take it soon after graduation as possible.

Any input is appreciated. Thank you.
 
All that matters is that you have sent in your application to the NABP prior to when your school releases the list of graduates. They will not send the ATT until they get that list, so pretty much nothing to gain from trying to get it in early.