Can someone help?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am planning on starting to study June 1st, till around mid august (no specific date yet) and within that time I am planning on using the following material for my DAT the first time. I will be using DAT destroyer, DAT bootcamp, and Course Saver. I am a little confused on how to start and where to begin. Im really just looking for tips and ways to study? I don't really know how much I need to get through each day but I do know ill be reviewing for the first 2 and a half weeks. I don't know how much to study each day and what to be studying each day? I want to cover as much as possible and am hoping to do all the exams / questions available multiple times if possible. Should i be covering 1 topic per week or a couple topics per day?! Any help is needed as well as any other materials you recommend on top of the three listed. I took Ochem 1/2, Bio1/2, and stats this year so they're pretty fresh. I took Chem 1/2 last year.

Thank you so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

I followed Ari's study guide (linked above) and modified it a bit to include the recent additions of DAT genius exams and my notes from KBB/Feralis. I would recommend studying several subjects per day so everything stays fresh in your mind. Since the DAT tests your knowledge across several subjects within a ~4 hours period, you should try to study everything at least once per day.

Reactions: 1 user