Can we use paper/pencil to draw stuff during pat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental881

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we use paper/pencil during PAT section. I usually draw for the keyhole method to get the answer and draw stuff for other sections too and for some reason I think i read somewhere that there is no paper allowed during the pat section..is that true?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can we use paper/pencil during PAT section. I usually draw for the keyhole method to get the answer and draw stuff for other sections too and for some reason I think i read somewhere that there is no paper allowed during the pat section..is that true?

you cannot use paper and pencil. they provide you with laminate paper and dry erase marker.

oh okay..so we do get some thing to write stuff on. Thanks. Do you know if some centers give you paper/pencil and some do laminated paper or everyone has the same stuff?

All centers only give out 2 sheets of laminated paper, 2 dry erase markers, and 1 eraser.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a dry erase marker on a laminate sheet which was hard to erase.... buuuuut I wore a black jacket and used my sleeve to erase to avoid losing time on trying to get a new sheet lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got a dry erase marker on a laminate sheet which was hard to erase.... buuuuut I wore a black jacket and used my sleeve to erase to avoid losing time on trying to get a new sheet lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
:)Wow, great advice and thinking outside the box..every little bit helps where time is concerned...it was so much better then they gave paper and pencil, but those days are long gone.

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user