Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Speaking of consensus you're on the lone voteCan you two stop fighting and answer my question? Who is the OG? Who is the convert? In your opinions?
We have 14 minutes to come to a consensus.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Speaking of consensus you're on the lone voteCan you two stop fighting and answer my question? Who is the OG? Who is the convert? In your opinions?
We have 14 minutes to come to a consensus.
Oh so my breed is what you're getting stuck on? 🙄 I'm a siameseHow convenient capri comes on at 950 when there's no time to share her role description or breed
Give your role PM NOW.Oh so my breed is what you're getting stuck on? 🙄 I'm a siamese
Oh so my breed is what you're getting stuck on? 🙄 I'm a siamese
I was getting it, calm downGive your role PM NOW.
Omg what if he’s the convert though. I doubt he’d be an originalwhat happened to lawper???
why are you not playing so you can lynch me at endgame and put me out out of my miseryONE MINUTE WARNING!!!
Oh god it's you isn't itlynch Sporty
I tried lynching you if it makes you feel betterwhy are you not playing so you can lynch me at endgame and put me out out of my misery
STOPUnlynch Dina
Lynch capri
Your (joke) self vote would be better than this 🙄unlync Dinal
lych Capri
unlynch capri
lynch Dina
This is probably too late what is happening
Unlynch Capri
Lynch Dina
But that was so sketchy!!!I was trying to defeat the sneaky genny vote![]()
Are you sure it’s not youI swear to god if it was genny, cubs, and Barks as the convert and all of you didn't believe me....
apparently others had the same plan and I got sandwichedBut that was so sketchy!!!
I'm not mad. You played well.Sooooo about y'all having me village this whole time....
Sporty you should see my new signature 😉
What sending fish that serves literally no purpose wasn't totally villagery?I'm not mad. You played well.
How MANY tIMES CAN I YELL ABOUT CUBS BEING WOLFY THO
I'm not mad. You played well.
How MANY tIMES CAN I YELL ABOUT CUBS BEING WOLFY THO
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.