Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks for answering a question that wasn't directed at you. :rolleyes:
Did you consider that perhaps I know that would be blatant village code if all the wolves had something in common in their role names and therefore it's extremely unlikely? Perhaps I was waiting for Nav to answer so that I could get a read on whether he was trying to mislead village? Now it's a moo (mew?) point so now both you and Nav are on my sketch list.
You're liking an awful lot of my posts for me to be on your sketch list :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Coopah can you explain or link me to the reasoning for your acanth vote? I don’t think Dina as a wolf would have voted that late especially if there was already another wolf in that vote, the others changed their vote, that leaves me questioning you, albeit this is strictly on VCA
I answered this above

@Coopah can you explain or link me to the reasoning for your acanth vote? I don’t think Dina as a wolf would have voted that late especially if there was already another wolf in that vote, the others changed their vote, that leaves me questioning you, albeit this is strictly on VCA
The acan votes were basically BS and had nothing to do with this game.

Reactions: 2 users
The AM night kill was kinda ironic. There has to be some kind of reason behind it tho

The AM night kill was kinda ironic. There has to be some kind of reason behind it tho

Which is why i brought up the past game experience with Nav. I agree usually NK1 probably doesnt have much merit, nor do prior games really affect the current one (see acanth vote yesterday) but this feels different and something I can definitely see Nav pulling for his own lolz. Also my top D1 wolf feels got village cred with the kata flip. My pippy tinfoil I was throwing out to see if anyone else took note, but its just a mental note for later, I really dont think shes a wolf read right now.

So lynch Nav with Coop also on the list.

Reactions: 1 user
E6BF2292-9D90-4AF7-9659-23AD7BBE3F5E.jpeg

Also my cat pic for the day to meet game quota! She ain’t afraid of no storm!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Which is why i brought up the past game experience with Nav. I agree usually NK1 probably doesnt have much merit, nor do prior games really affect the current one (see acanth vote yesterday) but this feels different and something I can definitely see Nav pulling for his own lolz. Also my top D1 wolf feels got village cred with the kata flip. My pippy tinfoil I was throwing out to see if anyone else took note, but its just a mental note for later, I really dont think shes a wolf read right now.

:eek: lol ok

Also I would like to point out that do you really think two wolves would have been so close on that lynch? I voted acanth before kata was even up for lynch, she just jumped on the closest train possible. D1 vote with minimal reasoning is perfectly valid imo at least I tried

I don't know, it feels like a stretch based on your description of him just reading the chat, in comparison the lawper one feels more valid lol.
For me the kill instantly made me want to lynch zigs so i agree with pips on that front of "who looks bad"

No I said I could switch if I saw a better option. I didn't
i thought you said you weren't around to switch? you didn't even know who the other options were?

ETA:
Who were the other candidates? I know acanth, I never switched off because 1) I didn't come back in time and 2) the only thing I got out of acanth was the retaliation vote for me so I was fine with that vote.

Mell vote was crap tbh were there others

Well I'm comfortable with a
Lynch Nav
right now.
I won't be around most of the afternoon and probably most of tomorrow too. I'll have a contingency vote in tonight.

UnOfficial Purricane Party Day 2 Tally

Mel (1) - Zigs
Dina (-)
Paws (1) - Nav
Nav (3) - Lawpy, Cubs, Capri
Capri (1) - Pipples

6/18 voting

@Navilly you’re currently winning

Lynch close in ~7 hours

285B09F7-3123-4B3B-A307-B12F11A20112.gif

Mel (1) - Zigs
Dina (-)
Paws (1) - Nav
Nav (3) - Lawpy, Cubs, Capri
Capri (2) - Pipples, barks

7/18 voting

@Navilly you’re currently winning

Lynch close in ~6 hours

5E993BDE-8458-45F3-B68C-49A7989D5B2F.jpeg

Can someone say why their voting nav besides he might kill AM? That's pretty flimsy.

Also Capri, @PippyPony I think you said something about why but I can't remember if it was a real reason. Anyone else have a reason for there?

Can someone say why their voting nav besides he might kill AM? That's pretty flimsy.
Because he appeared to be trying to gamesolve by village code. I tried to probe but then *someone* broke it. And out of the two, Nav is (currently) more likely to get lynched.

**** is there a game quota?
This is it I think:
5. If you think you will be unable to submit your lynch vote or night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.
- If you have a night action and know that you don't want to use it. Please submit "no action" so that we know and can proceed with closing night.

**** is there a game quota?
I don't think so?
5. If you think you will be unable to submit your lynch vote or night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.
- If you have a night action and know that you don't want to use it. Please submit "no action" so that we know and can proceed with closing night.
…so I'm guessing there's no hard activity requirement.

• Haha
…so I'm guessing there's no hard activity requirement.
Basically actively participate (ie: show up and actually know what’s going on and post and vote) and submit your night actions and you’ll be fine.

I like to be sneaky, but also am not an idiot who deliberately shoots my team in the foot.
I feel personally attacked.

56E72C28-BA61-4B24-B6DB-11387B94C3CE.jpeg

Plotting world domination ^^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 21

Mel (1) - Zigs
Dina (-)
Paws (1) - Nav