SportPonies

Illinois c/o 2021!
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2017
Illinois
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I have reason to believe there is a pattern there. Hence my thought process.
Dunno if I agree with it, but:
Unsure if Finn has cats
Caiter has another tabby DSH (Hazel) and a former tortie DLH (Greta)
Dubz has a large gray DLH (Gandalf) and an elderly tabby DSH (Cindy)

Last edited:

StayingPositive2017

Michigan State CVM c/o 2022
Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I’m posting when i get the time. Also the concerns on me largely focused on my feels on the AM vs zigjazzy interactions which i addressed. I think your vote on me was because i was too active initially?
Thoughts on this interaction now that AM flipped vill?

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
My motivation for thinking more than one wolf was in viable range stems from the fact that kata wasn't in danger (numbers-wise) until 9:56. Why panic when she had exactly one vote and little discussion up to that point?
Tinfoil that pippers placed a soft bus vote on kata much earlier, and then couldnt do anything to stop the rapid wagon that formed close to lynch, and couldnt move her vote at the risk of making an obvious wolf move. I agree though that the other 4 get some village cred.

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
:rolleyes:

both village games^^
as a general rule of thumb I don't like rush bandwagons

@cubsrule4e I would like to hear your thoughts on Lawper.

@dolphin106258 how do you feel about barks?
My D1 thoughts were he came out of the gate hot posting a lot which seemed unusual for the start of a game (maybe nervous with wolf role), and then he was in the lead/tied for most of yesterday and didnt say a word. Even paws agreed that he vigorously defends himself when on the hot seat. But I cant see him being in the middle of a last minute bandwagon to lynch a wolf, so he has gained a lot of village cred with me.

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
No way either paws or Mel would want her dead, they know they can pocket her hard come endgame
This could be a Nav move. I vaguely remember AM in wolf chat in the GameNight WW at the beginning we were trying to decide on who to kill N1 and her saying how she doesnt like killing people who havent made it very far in recent games, and gave her own displeasure at being NKed early many times, but glad that people hadnt done it in a while. Later we converted Nav who then had access to read that stuff at the beginning. 4D chess and whatnot. Just a thought.

StayingPositive2017

Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
At this point I feel like barks is pretty village, why vote towards kata with a double kill if wolfy. Mel voted off roids, but onto navs who wasn't going anywhere, so put kata in more jeopardy.

ziggy also last minute voted for kata so leans village there, hard to imagine why she would do that towards the double kill wolf
seriously? wolf points for this
on the other hand, this kind of sounds like she knew kata was going to flip woof. Why would mel get woof points for not liking a waffle fest before we knew kata was a woof?
vs this kind of a response that seems like she doesn't know affiliation yet:
Nobody's ignoring it. It's a "wait and see" right now.
Lawpy spots the wolfy katana D1 again :cat::shy:
do we give you credit if you point it out? :thinking:
lol apparently:
Props! The lawpy gets a reprieve from the cubby

Just wanna say I don't really understand the votes on acanth. Seemed like they were mostly based on last game or "either or" votes.
This could be honest thoughts and NAI... but it feels off. Could be wolfy hedging if she thought roids was still going to die and hinges on roids being village. If roids is woof, then could be light vouching. At this point in the game, roids had 4 votes and kata had three, so would woofy capri change her vote to protect the double kill? I'm leaning yes since she was willing to vote with wolf partners an entire game, but she also might not have been sure what the tally was at that moment.

There aren't really any last minute votes onto roids to save kata so does that mean wolves were already on roids, (dina, coop, kata) or that they weren't around and available to vote or just to nervous to out her?

I guess this all banks on the wolves not having a more OP wolf on the board. The write-up for kata did say she could kill on "certain nights" so maybe there is some sharing of woofy PRs that we just don't know about yet, and the village cred was deemed more important if they couldn't save both wolves. This feels more tin-foily though so i think i'm leaning that someone wasn't around or it moved too fast to save her

Also AM as a choice was predictable, yet sad. RIP.
do people have opinions on who would want her dead? I think both paws and Mel personally. I wanna know where she was going with her train of thought but alas her stubbornness got in the way.
first part just sounds weird. AM rarely dies N1 so why predictable?
the second part is laughable considering I rarely kill AM, even if it's the better move. ex: killing dina instead and taking AM and WZ to end game for lulz

Tinfoil that pippers placed a soft bus vote on kata much earlier, and then couldnt do anything to stop the rapid wagon that formed close to lynch, and couldnt move her vote at the risk of making an obvious wolf move. I agree though that the other 4 get some village cred.
interesting, and the thought did cross my mind, but she usually likes the sweep and roids was really close vote count wise. could be that she wasn't around though?

Reactions: capri1722

StayingPositive2017

Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
This could be a Nav move. I vaguely remember AM in wolf chat in the GameNight WW at the beginning we were trying to decide on who to kill N1 and her saying how she doesnt like killing people who havent made it very far in recent games, and gave her own displeasure at being NKed early many times, but glad that people hadnt done it in a while. Later we converted Nav who then had access to read that stuff at the beginning. 4D chess and whatnot. Just a thought.
I don't understand this, can you rephrase?

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Should also say that's not to say they wouldn't, but that it doesn't immediately make me think of them as choosing the target
Ok... so who would want to kill her n1? Not sure I have seen an answer to this still
The way that Ziggy described that kill choice is freaking me out. It sounds like "well it couldn't be helped".
What even? This is so off base it's hilarious. I said it was predictable. Because it was. The people who voted for kata yesterday were obvious targets, for obvious reasons. No where did I insinuate it couldn't be helped lmao.
I could easily see this also. Especially when she came on and tried to get credit saying we followed her vote which is far from the truth. I voted for kata because I thought the acanth vote was stupid.

Also I remember a couple games ago where kata was a wolf and voted AM d1 who was also a wolf. When AM got on and pressed her, she switched off. That's also creeping me out because I feel like it's similar to what happened with Mel.
Still hoping to hear from SAr but idk if that will happen before I leave for the day...

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Dunno if I agree with it, but:
Unsure if Finn has cats
Caiter has another tabby DSH (Hazel) and a former tortie DLH (Greta)
Dubz has a large gray DLH (Gandalf) and an elderly tabby DSH (Cindy)
What was Finn (caiter’a cat?)

I have mild reason then to place some pressure on paws based on your answer.

********lynch paws********

• Wow
Reactions: ziggyandjazzy

StayingPositive2017

Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Also I remember a couple games ago where kata was a wolf and voted AM d1 who was also a wolf. When AM got on and pressed her, she switched off. That's also creeping me out because I feel like it's similar to what happened with Mel.
Still hoping to hear from SAr but idk if that will happen before I leave for the day...
I also don't understand this? Are you referring to kata moving off of nav? How does Mel fit into this comment

Reactions: PippyPony

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
She was. your tracker is very helpful. Weird you aren't using it
I'm sorry I just got up and I'm on my phone :(
I used it last night with mel so I don't like the shade for that though
Who does it make you think is more sketch from the tracker?

StayingPositive2017

Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I'm sorry I just got up and I'm on my phone :(
I used it last night with mel so I don't like the shade for that though
Who does it make you think is more sketch from the tracker?
I used your tracker to write my big post as a reference so will refer you to that post until I get home again

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
I don't understand this, can you rephrase?
In wolf chat in another game we were trying to decide on a N1 kill. AM said not to kill people who havent made it far the last several games and she said when it happened to her a lot in the past she would even get depressed about it IRL and lose interest in playing. So I was surmising 2 things, 1) it is actually less likely for you or Mel to kill her N1 because of friendship ties (someone else also pointed out the pocketing aspect later in the game which also makes sense), and 2) Nav was privy to that conversation after conversion and getting into wolf chat, so it could be him involved with the choice to kill her N1.

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
This is possible but its weird to bus an extra kill wolf D1

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
This is possible but its weird to bus an extra kill wolf D1
Agree interesting to think and talk about but I personally feel the people voting for kata should be tabled and not the lynch vote for at least a day or two

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Agree interesting to think and talk about but I personally feel the people voting for kata should be tabled and not the lynch vote for at least a day or two
The swing towards katana lynch began few minutes before lynch close because of her voting behavior. Before that, it was just a single vote on katana. It's possible Pippy placed that as shade throwing/distancing and didn't expect the katana lynch to take off. So i understand the reasons why she's not fully cleared

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
D1 tracker
Nav (1) - AM
Mizzy (1) - lawper
acanth (1) - barks
AM (1) - SARzazzle
acanth (2) - barks, coop
lawper (1) - cubs
genny (1) - miz
AM (0) - SARzazzle
lawper (2) - cubs, SARzazzle
capri (1) - Nav
Kata (1) - pip
Sporty (1) - Mel
Mel (1) - Dina
Barks (1) - MsP
Mel (2) - Dina, genny
Barks (2) - MsP, dolph
genny (2) - miz, sporty
Sporty (0) - Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, Mel
Nav (2) - AM, kata
Nav (3) - AM, kata, paws
lawper (1) - cubs, SARzazzle
Mel (3) - Dina, genny, SARzazz
Coop (1) - roids
Paws (1) - allie
Nav (2) - AM, kata, paws
capri (0) - Nav
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata
Mel (2) - Dina, genny, SARzazz
acanth (5) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
cubs (1) - capri
Mizzy (0) - lawper
Kata (2) - pip, lawper
Nav (1) - AM, paws
Kata (3) - pip, lawper, AM
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
Nav (2) - paws, Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, kata, Dina
Kata (4) - pip, lawper, AM, barks
Mel (1) - genny, SARzazz
Kata (5) - pip, lawper, AM, barks, SARzazzle

Also please like this post it took forever ty
Ok so the only other people within contention were nav, mel, and acanth with 3 votes. Based off yesterday I believe acanth is vill.
I have no idea where nav is going with the paws thing but honestly he's FOS most of the time so idk. Can't be trusted. Could recommend a mel or nav lynch today imo

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
Is it possible that katana was initially shade throwing/distancing from Navs by voting for him initially before switching over to acanthy/roidy?
That's what I was trying to get at earlier but mistook nav for mel. She did it d1 with AM before but no idea if she would do it again

Also I like how both of us said we wouldn't be super active and yet we are basically some of the most active players :)

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
@Coopah can you explain or link me to the reasoning for your acanth vote? I don’t think Dina as a wolf would have voted that late especially if there was already another wolf in that vote, the others changed their vote, that leaves me questioning you, albeit this is strictly on VCA

Barkley13

ISU c/o 2022
Feb 25, 2018
Status
Veterinary Student
Ok... so who would want to kill her n1? Not sure I have seen an answer to this still
She could’ve been killed for many different reasons and I don’t know what we’re going to get out of speculating who would want to kill her when it was a pack decision anyway
Nav was privy to that conversation after conversion and getting into wolf chat, so it could be him involved with the choice to kill her N1.
Eh it doesn’t really seem like a Nav move to me

capri1722

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 14, 2017
Status
Pharmacy Student
This could be honest thoughts and NAI... but it feels off. Could be wolfy hedging if she thought roids was still going to die and hinges on roids being village. If roids is woof, then could be light vouching. At this point in the game, roids had 4 votes and kata had three, so would woofy capri change her vote to protect the double kill? I'm leaning yes since she was willing to vote with wolf partners an entire game, but she also might not have been sure what the tally was at that moment.
I was kind of a little bit subtweeting kata (and others) there.
Agree with basically everything else you said after this though.
As in.... what type of cat is finn.
Are you trying to insinuate that all the wolves are DSH/DLH and/or that they're all modcats?

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
:rolleyes:

both village games^^
as a general rule of thumb I don't like rush bandwagons

@cubsrule4e I would like to hear your thoughts on Lawper.

@dolphin106258 how do you feel about barks?
Pretty sure I’m developing a Barks tunnel. I know she was on Kata last and that should give some village cred so I’ll probably look into voting elsewhere but still keeping Barks in the back of my head.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Orrrr...I am pretty good at reading wolf-Kata and continued that based on her early game posts, which I said were generic and therefore felt to me like she was posting just to seem like she was saying stuff.

Super bad strategy to bus a double kill wolf D1 by being literally the first person to bring attention to them. I like to be sneaky, but also am not an idiot who deliberately shoots my team in the foot.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Pretty sure I’m developing a Barks tunnel. I know she was on Kata last and that should give some village cred so I’ll probably look into voting elsewhere but still keeping Barks in the back of my head.
Last voters on Kata are not as cleared in my mind as the early votes. Once it was clear she was actually in danger of going down I could see another wolf jumping on, but it's not the first place I would look given the role.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Are you trying to insinuate that all the wolves are DSH/DLH and/or that they're all modcats?
1. That's a specific pattern for you to pull out of nowhere
2. Based on the Dogs game run by the same mods, I think it is ill-advised to use roles to find wolves.

Reactions: Barkley13

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Um, you?

SAR would be on board with that as well, I think.

If you want to go down the path of analyzing that kill choice in detail, be my guest but I think it looks pretty bad for the two of you tbh.

What even? This is so off base it's hilarious. I said it was predictable. Because it was. The people who voted for kata yesterday were obvious targets, for obvious reasons. No where did I insinuate it couldn't be helped lmao.
It was the comment about her stubbornness. It really sketched me out because of the way it was phrased, and it seems like you are now trying to use the kill choice to flip the attention onto someone else by creating fear. That is sketchballs. (As is insinuating it's hilarious that people might find you wolfy, which you are 2 for 2 on :rolleyes:).

The only reason I'm not voting for you right now is because I am adverse to the idea of wolf hydras. It's one of the reasons why I don't like them in games. I think it is unfair to village to have a secret wolf who can strategize but not be forced to engage on the thread, hence why they are virtually always village.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Lynch Capri

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
The swing towards katana lynch began few minutes before lynch close because of her voting behavior. Before that, it was just a single vote on katana. It's possible Pippy placed that as shade throwing/distancing and didn't expect the katana lynch to take off. So i understand the reasons why she's not fully cleared
No. I would pick another wolf if I was going to drop a vote and peace out for the rest of the day. Never know what will happen. What you're describing is reckless endangerment lol

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I don't like @Navilly fishing for roles given the way the Dogs game went. Just going to put that out there. Proceed with caution.

While I would love to discuss individual cats/cat breeds as much as I would have loved to discuss dogs/dog breeds, you won't see me selling out the village this time.

Barkley13

ISU c/o 2022
Feb 25, 2018
Status
Veterinary Student
Super bad strategy to bus a double kill wolf D1 by being literally the first person to bring attention to them. I like to be sneaky, but also am not an idiot who deliberately shoots my team in the foot.
Yeah this is why I haven’t considered looking at you today. Maybe in a couple days when there’s more to go off or but it just seems like a bad wolf move to put attention on someone with an extra kill when you don’t know what’s going to happen the rest of the day. It just doesn’t seem like something you would do lol

Coopah

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status
Veterinary Student
@Coopah, what were your thoughts on the other candidates last night?
Who were the other candidates? I know acanth, I never switched off because 1) I didn't come back in time and 2) the only thing I got out of acanth was the retaliation vote for me so I was fine with that vote.

Mell vote was crap tbh were there others

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Yeah this is why I haven’t considered looking at you today. Maybe in a couple days when there’s more to go off or but it just seems like a bad wolf move to put attention on someone with an extra kill when you don’t know what’s going to happen the rest of the day. It just doesn’t seem like something you would do lol
I mean, everyone makes mistakes, so by all means consider me later on if you want, but I think my team would be pretty pissed at me if I pulled that particular move lol

Reactions: Barkley13

Coopah

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status
Veterinary Student
I don't think one night kill will give us very much to go off of tbh. Not that we shouldn't keep it in mind but especially people like pippy can see how people will look at it and adjust accordingly

capri1722

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 14, 2017
Status
Pharmacy Student
1. That's a specific pattern for you to pull out of nowhere
2. Based on the Dogs game run by the same mods, I think it is ill-advised to use roles to find wolves.
Thanks for answering a question that wasn't directed at you. :rolleyes:
Did you consider that perhaps I know that would be blatant village code if all the wolves had something in common in their role names and therefore it's extremely unlikely? Perhaps I was waiting for Nav to answer so that I could get a read on whether he was trying to mislead village? Now it's a moo (mew?) point so now both you and Nav are on my sketch list.

StayingPositive2017

Aug 2, 2017
Woof Chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I don't like @Navilly fishing for roles given the way the Dogs game went. Just going to put that out there. Proceed with caution.

While I would love to discuss individual cats/cat breeds as much as I would have loved to discuss dogs/dog breeds, you won't see me selling out the village this time.
Wasn't there a wolf kill mec based on guessing group?

Reactions: Coopah

Coopah

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status
Veterinary Student

I could easily see this also. Especially when she came on and tried to get credit saying we followed her vote which is far from the truth. I voted for kata because I thought the acanth vote was stupid.

I don't know, but I think Lawpy definitely mentioned killing AM early always but that doesn't mean it's him