Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
362DDF86-3BD6-481A-993A-D8E71F592852.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
*****lynch genny*****

Again mostly feels. The participation style hasn’t felt normal to me. I’m catching up now and I’m not on call all weekend so I can actually play decently. Not exhausted so will try to find quotes.

D1 tracker
Nav (1) - AM
Mizzy (1) - lawper
acanth (1) - barks
AM (1) - SARzazzle
acanth (2) - barks, coop
lawper (1) - cubs
genny (1) - miz
AM (0) - SARzazzle
lawper (2) - cubs, SARzazzle
capri (1) - Nav
Kata (1) - pip
Sporty (1) - Mel
Mel (1) - Dina
Barks (1) - MsP
Mel (2) - Dina, genny
Barks (2) - MsP, dolph
genny (2) - miz, sporty
Sporty (0) - Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, Mel
Nav (2) - AM, kata
Nav (3) - AM, kata, paws
lawper (1) - cubs, SARzazzle
Mel (3) - Dina, genny, SARzazz
Coop (1) - roids
Paws (1) - allie
Nav (2) - AM, kata, paws
capri (0) - Nav
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata
Mel (2) - Dina, genny, SARzazz
acanth (5) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
cubs (1) - capri
Mizzy (0) - lawper
Kata (2) - pip, lawper
Nav (1) - AM, paws
Kata (3) - pip, lawper, AM
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
Nav (2) - paws, Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, kata, Dina
Kata (4) - pip, lawper, AM, barks
Mel (1) - genny, SARzazz
Kata (5) - pip, lawper, AM, barks, SARzazzle

Final Day 1 Tally
Nav (2) - Paws, Mel
acan (3) - Coop, kata, Dina
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
kata (5) - Pippy, Lawpy, AM, barks, ziggy
Mel (1) - genny
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
cubs (1) - capri
20/20

Posting for clarity and ease of finding later

Members don't see this ad :)
She asked people not to kill pip because she hadn't played with her past day 2 in a while and then she ends up dead.

I'm failing to see where you're going with this. It feels strange that you're hyper focused on the AM NK.

Also don't really understand why you're so up in arms about the acan vote, even though coop was the only one who stayed on it all day.

Would really like to hear from Genny today. She's been sliding under the radar today

I'm failing to see where you're going with this. It feels strange that you're hyper focused on the AM NK.

Also don't really understand why you're so up in arms about the acan vote, even though coop was the only one who stayed on it all day.

Would really like to hear from Genny today. She's been sliding under the radar today
I'm not the only one who shared thoughts about AM's NK. I'm not up in arms about acan but I do feel it was bad voting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch coop

Bc I’m not feeling Nav at the moment, he seems like he’s more “scheming” than lately and he was kinda weak on schemes with his last wolf outing at least in my memory. So that makes me want to lean him village, but not faulting anyone for going that way. He is strange. Coop is just giving me feels, I’m gonna go back and see if I can find it, it was in an interaction with Paws.

What were your thoughts? I think I missed them other than the statement about it being ironic.
Nobody provided an actually reason (pertaining to this game) why acan was a good lynch. I'm over it honestly.

Official Fries are Delicious and Lakes are Great Final Day 1 Tally
Nav (2) - Paws, Mel
acan (3) - Coop, kata, Dina
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
kata (5) - Pippy, Lawpy, AM, ziggy, barks
Mel (3) - Dina, genny,
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
cubs (1) - capri
20/20

Not really a lot to look at but wanted to make the tally anyways.

Feel like zig was pretty focused on a NK more than I thought MsP was from the thread. Why just call out her?

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch coop

Bc I’m not feeling Nav at the moment, he seems like he’s more “scheming” than lately and he was kinda weak on schemes with his last wolf outing at least in my memory. So that makes me want to lean him village, but not faulting anyone for going that way. He is strange. Coop is just giving me feels, I’m gonna go back and see if I can find it, it was in an interaction with Paws.

I agree... my Nav vote isnt very substantiated albeit im trying to think outside the box, but at least with coop I have some tangible VCA concerns

unlynch Nav
lynch Coop

Caiter did you get downgraded? :eek: or is this Unofficial because so many people are still not voting?
It’s unofficial cause I never bothered to change it :p

I don’t have the time to be anything but blunt this game. I looked into paws yesterday. The results aren’t wolf vs. villager but I am mildly suspicious. Especially since there is a use to my role unless I am a bastard role.

Also, if paws is a wolf some of the people voting me I feel are wolf, because they easily could’ve picked up that I seered her last night based off my comments today. Capri would be most likely as they pulled the “I am going to leave a vote here and provide vague reason why I won’t be here later.” And then subsequently posted multiple times after.

I don’t have the time to be anything but blunt this game. I looked into paws yesterday. The results aren’t wolf vs. villager but I am mildly suspicious. Especially since there is a use to my role unless I am a bastard role.

Also, if paws is a wolf some of the people voting me I feel are wolf, because they easily could’ve picked up that I seered her last night based off my comments today. Capri would be most likely as they pulled the “I am going to leave a vote here and provide vague reason why I won’t be here later.” And then subsequently posted multiple times after.

I'll be honest, I got uneasy the minute Capri piled onto you after I put you in the lead, it was seemingly quicker than a simple opportunistic vote. Paws was also liking all of my posts, glad cubs is playing, agreeing with my lawper analysis.... could be a pocket attempt. None of this is fully formulated in my mind but if this is a legit post it goes with the inklings circulating in my brain.

I don’t have the time to be anything but blunt this game. I looked into paws yesterday. The results aren’t wolf vs. villager but I am mildly suspicious. Especially since there is a use to my role unless I am a bastard role
This part makes sense to me

This part doesn't. Why would they try to lynch someone who could claim seer?

I agree... my Nav vote isnt very substantiated albeit im trying to think outside the box, but at least with coop I have some tangible VCA concerns

unlynch Nav
lynch Coop
"tangible VCA concerns" lol no but ok, why not Dina? Also, I stand by that vote 1000%. She contributed nothing and then simply retaliatory voted me. I'm happy to lynch her again

You're the exact opposite of what?
I don't understand his results but do understand why wolves would want to lynch the seer, what I don't get is how they would know it was Nav unless they inferred from his vote. The question to me is where those votes before or after his vote?

Which is why i brought up the past game experience with Nav. I agree usually NK1 probably doesnt have much merit, nor do prior games really affect the current one (see acanth vote yesterday) but this feels different and something I can definitely see Nav pulling for his own lolz. Also my top D1 wolf feels got village cred with the kata flip. My pippy tinfoil I was throwing out to see if anyone else took note, but its just a mental note for later, I really dont think shes a wolf read right now.

So lynch Nav with Coop also on the list.
I feel myself agreeing with cubs a lot
... this is strange in hindsight

Lynch ziggy/SAR
This is a bad vote and you should feel bad.
I'm quite confused why people are suspicious of me but at least it will maybe keep me alive a while. Honestly feel crappy about anyone (and I think you're the only one) lynching someone on the kata vote as it felt #pure to me.
For the record. I thought it was predictable AM was killed because she was on that vote. I would've said the same about any of the 5 of us really. When I wolfed and a wolf was lynched d1, we killed people on her vote for the next few days. It just makes strategic sense. But now it feels like it was some sort of set up for me because people keep saying it makes them think I'm wolfy. For the record, when I have wolfed I have brought AM to end game or nearly end game.every.time. I don't dislike her at all. But she can frustrate me when we are both vil. And by her stubbornness I was sayin I wish she would've given some direction about her actual thoughts on end of day voting yesterday. Which she didn't and has left me curious.

Also, msp feels like she is echoing me and it's creeping me out. Her style feels off to me rn.

How could this be a wolf?!?!
2E5F7367-177A-43B9-9228-071238DF096A.jpeg

A243F508-3FAF-4043-8736-0B7A89DD3ECD.jpeg

• Love
I don't understand his results but do understand why wolves would want to lynch the seer, what I don't get is how they would know it was Nav unless they inferred from his vote. The question to me is where those votes before or after his vote?
But like, if you knew someone got seered because you saw it in wolfy night results... and could infer who the seer was based on what they said on the thread...why go through the process of drawing attention to it by lynching that person?

Why not just kill them?

If you lynch them, they can say "hey guess what, I am a seer and I found something suspect," and then we can check out that information while a protector protects them. If you just silently kill them, then none of that happens unless the protector is paying attention and reading through the lines.

Why dolphin?
The whole "Pippy and Mel wolfing together" paranoia thing from yesterday felt a little manufactured and like she was throwing gas on the fire that dina started.
Her barks vote yesterday was "feels" but there was no clarification or any specific push. Feels like a wolf parked on a safe vote
and the final straw was the hedgy response to me asking her how she felt about barks.

also waited for a bit to answer Miz because I wanted to see how people reacted.

Has @allieh8607 posted today? I know you were liking posts earlier.

Ok I understand what you're getting at. I was initially approaching this from the initial katana vote on you before unlynching which felt like a weird distancing attempt.

Unlynch Navs
Lynch capri

And by her stubbornness I was sayin I wish she would've given some direction about her actual thoughts on end of day voting yesterday. Which she didn't and has left me curious.
She did say some of her thoughts. She said she thought there were multiple wolves on the board, and I agree with her.

She did say some of her thoughts. She said she thought there were multiple wolves on the board, and I agree with her.
Right but who? Because like I said earlier the closest in contention were mel and nav and no one is voting for mel besides me