Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe after she came on and said she had no feels at all

To get your opinions on thread? And because it’s less helpful when you say things like that after lynch closes

Honestly, I waited to see if you and coops would get off your joke votes but you never moved. Never made that much of a big deal because it was just the two of you and I figured you couldn't actually be serious. I never thought people would try to lynch acan because of the previous game but s@%t happens when its waffle time :shrug:.

Let me point out again that I never thought people would lynch a barely posting player on day 1 because of how they played the previous game but then waffle time came around and :bang:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
JUST KIDDING, I WAS PURRRFECTLY RIGHT

carry on

I support the cat + pippy = kitpy :cat:

untitleds.png

Reactions: 1 users
Fair enough, I'm willing to table it for now. Besides I'm not a fan of the whole it's D1 so I don't have any thoughts but still going to put a vote down without explanation. I wasn't a huge fan of Genny switching over either.

Unlynch mel
Lynch acan
Official Fries are Delicious and Lakes are Great Final Day 1 Tally
Nav (2) - Paws, Mel
acan (3) - Coop, kata, Dina
Lawpy (1) - cubs
genny (2) - miz, Sporty
kata (5) - Pippy, Lawpy, AM, ziggy, barks
Mel (3) - Dina, genny,
Barks (2) - MsP, dolphin
Coop (1) - acan
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
cubs (1) - capri
20/20

Check them votes!

Small correction: Dina switched from Mel to acan :cat:

As I'm sure you all see, there more than one wolf on the board with this particular movement.
I agree with this

Fair enough, I'm willing to table it for now. Besides I'm not a fan of the whole it's D1 so I don't have any thoughts but still going to put a vote down without explanation. I wasn't a huge fan of Genny switching over either.

Unlynch mel
Lynch acan
GroSs
Unlynch Roids
Lynch Navs.

My initial roids vote was because I thought I was creating a tie. I feel like this lynch is bad but Navs sounds like he needs to be relieved of his WW duties whether he is a wolf or not so I'm okay seeing him go.
Extra gross. You just jumped from an easy vote to another easy vote when an extra kill wolf was on the table. Yuck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll make a tracker after my movie but I don't think I feel great about mel. Today's voting should be interesting imo

On Snapchat:
Caiter: "Oh Mel will you pretty please play our game? We need people to fill the roster"
Mel: "No"
C: "But you're the handsomest, awesomest, cleverest, most devious WW player ever and you make every game fun!"
M: "ehh"
C: "I will pledge my undying love to you."
M: "UGH FINE"

So much for undying love :p
:barf:

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Extra gross. You just jumped from an easy vote to another easy vote when an extra kill wolf was on the table. Yuck.
So what you're saying is that if I was a wolf, instead of staying on roids and letting it be roids - 4 and kata - 5 and there being a slight hope of a tie or even a complete flip of the lynch, I decided to move from roids to nav, and furthered the gap between kata and the next possible lynch leader. yes that makes perfect sense?

So what you're saying is that if I was a wolf, instead of staying on roids and letting it be roids - 4 and kata - 5 and there being a slight hope of a tie or even a complete flip of the lynch, I decided to move from roids to nav, and furthered the gap between kata and the next possible lynch leader. yes that makes perfect sense?
Pretty much. I don't think you would have flipped to Kata because that would look even worse if Kata did get lynched. Better to try to distance yourself from other wolves' votes and get momentum on another absentee player who couldn't defend.

I guess acanth could also be a wolf and somehow equally valuable in terms of role, but considering how Kata was voting, I think probably not the case.

I think I feel pretty good about soft clearing everyone on that lynch.
I don't think you would have flipped to Kata because that would look even worse if Kata did get lynched.
Please make up your mind, are people on the Kata lynch soft-cleared or are they sketchy for being on kata? or am I just special haha

Hey Cheezit, what are your reads on Paws, yourself, and Sporty? :p
Paws - neutral hasn't really posted enough for me to tone read her.
yourself - Was it you that said you have high opinions of yourself but are sensitive? Ditto, minus the sensitive part.
Sporty - started going down paranoia road that she was making non-contributive posts and laying low but then realized thats my usual issue with her so I re-evaluated.

I guess I should have also clarified that I doubt wolves would be loopy enough to bus their extra kill, so I think wolves probably tried to get some other wagons off the ground instead of swapping to Kata.

My motivation for thinking more than one wolf was in viable range stems from the fact that kata wasn't in danger (numbers-wise) until 9:56. Why panic when she had exactly one vote and little discussion up to that point?

You mean between 2 people?
Not necessarily but with it so spread out I think it's easier for wolves to swing it. Idk tho might be interesting analysis later if that's the case
what gives you the impression that this is a situation that wolves would be interested in influencing/swinging?
Something about this comment set my teeth on edge in the moment and wanted to follow up on this @ziggyandjazzy what made you think at that point with the votes laid out the way they were that wolves would want to manipulate the lynch?

D1 tracker
Nav (1) - AM
Mizzy (1) - lawper
acanth (1) - barks
AM (1) - SARzazzle
acanth (2) - barks, coop
lawper (1) - cubs
genny (1) - miz
AM (0) - SARzazzle
lawper (2) - cubs, SARzazzle
capri (1) - Nav
Kata (1) - pip
Sporty (1) - Mel
Mel (1) - Dina
Barks (1) - MsP
Mel (2) - Dina, genny
Barks (2) - MsP, dolph
genny (2) - miz, sporty
Sporty (0) - Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, Mel
Nav (2) - AM, kata
Nav (3) - AM, kata, paws
lawper (1) - cubs, SARzazzle
Mel (3) - Dina, genny, SARzazz
Coop (1) - roids
Paws (1) - allie
Nav (2) - AM, kata, paws
capri (0) - Nav
Paws (2) - allie, Nav
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata
Mel (2) - Dina, genny, SARzazz
acanth (5) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
cubs (1) - capri
Mizzy (0) - lawper
Kata (2) - pip, lawper
Nav (1) - AM, paws
Kata (3) - pip, lawper, AM
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
Nav (2) - paws, Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, kata, Dina
Kata (4) - pip, lawper, AM, barks
Mel (1) - genny, SARzazz
Kata (5) - pip, lawper, AM, barks, SARzazzle

Also please like this post it took forever ty

Reactions: 5 users
Something about this comment set my teeth on edge in the moment and wanted to follow up on this @ziggyandjazzy what made you think at that point with the votes laid out the way they were that wolves would want to manipulate the lynch?
I already responded to this

###contingency Lynch mel###
Going to be MIA most of tomorrow, gotta do loads of interviews in Spanish an hour+ away and won't have wifi obv

I already responded to this
ah okay I missed it.
if like 4 people are tied it's just stats that there is a higher % there's a wolf there and it could be swung off them
Alright I see what you're saying but I'm still taking issue with the statement you made, it seems too.....strong? (idk if thats the right word for it) for an argument based on statistics.

###contingency Lynch mel###
Going to be MIA most of tomorrow, gotta do loads of interviews in Spanish an hour+ away and won't have wifi obv
are you looking at your own lynch tracker?

Kata (2) - pip, lawper
Nav (1) - AM, paws
Kata (3) - pip, lawper, AM
acanth (4) - barks, coop, Mel, kata, Dina
Nav (2) - paws, Mel
acanth (3) - barks, coop, kata, Dina
Kata (4) - pip, lawper, AM, barks
Mel (1) - genny, SARzazz
Kata (5) - pip, lawper, AM, barks, SARzazzle
@PippyPony me unlynching roids when roids was at 5 votes put kata in danger of being lynched. I'm not saying this is village cred, but it def isn't a wolf move.

Night 1

This world was too cold for a (near) hairless cat.

Dead is @Animal Midwife - a Peterbald and a villager

peterbald-pouncing-600x400.jpg

It is now Day 2. 18 players remain. Lynch close at 10 pm EDT

Top of the Fridge
2. @SARdoghandler/@ziggyandjazzy
3. @acanthuroidei
4. @Melchizedek
5. @capri1722

Cat Tree
6. @allieh8607
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. @cubsrule4e
9. @Navilly
10. @Barkley13

A Cardboard Box
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Dinashadow
13. @Lawper
14. @genny
15. @dolphin106258

A Warm Patch of Sunlight
17. @PippyPony
18. @mizchiefmanaged
19. @SportPonies
20. @Coopah

The Litter Box
1. katashark - Finn
16. Animal Midwife - Peterbald

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
ah okay I missed it.

Alright I see what you're saying but I'm still taking issue with the statement you made, it seems too.....strong? (idk if thats the right word for it) for an argument based on statistics.

are you looking at your own lynch tracker?

@PippyPony me unlynching roids when roids was at 5 votes put kata in danger of being lynched. I'm not saying this is village cred, but it def isn't a wolf move.
It's not just based on stats. I've seen again and again that wolves can easily get out of votes if there are only a couple votes on them. 2-3 votes on a wolf with ~20ish people just isn't going to stick or work

and yes, I looked at it. you get no village points for your vote. and your "wow why is no one freaked out about this pile on" gave me feels to the game when you wolfed with coffee and you were all "wow she must be the seer". like lol

Also AM as a choice was predictable, yet sad. RIP.
do people have opinions on who would want her dead? I think both paws and Mel personally. I wanna know where she was going with her train of thought but alas her stubbornness got in the way.

Not understanding a Dina vote. she hasn't played with acanth that I know of and doesnt know their meta. she also voted for acanth when no one was even close to being in contention, something that would draw a lot of attention to her and I just don't see her doing atm. she has been posting a bit more than usual which is ? but not bad imo.

It's not just based on stats. I've seen again and again that wolves can easily get out of votes if there are only a couple votes on them. 2-3 votes on a wolf with ~20ish people just isn't going to stick or work

and yes, I looked at it. you get no village points for your vote. and your "wow why is no one freaked out about this pile on" gave me feels to the game when you wolfed with coffee and you were all "wow she must be the seer". like lol

do people have opinions on who would want her dead? I think both paws and Mel personally. I wanna know where she was going with her train of thought but alas her stubbornness got in the way.

Not understanding a Dina vote. she hasn't played with acanth that I know of and doesnt know their meta. she also voted for acanth when no one was even close to being in contention, something that would draw a lot of attention to her and I just don't see her doing atm. she has been posting a bit more than usual which is ? but not bad imo.

Its the switch away from Mel and to acanthy/roidy that's bothering me

:rolleyes:
JFC people at least give her a chance to talk before you bandwagon her.
Yes. Last I saw, MOOSE had actually gained traction and to me it seems like the miz wagon almost came out of nowhere and nobody batted an eye at how quickly that happened.
both village games^^
as a general rule of thumb I don't like rush bandwagons

@cubsrule4e I would like to hear your thoughts on Lawper.

@dolphin106258 how do you feel about barks?

No way either paws or Mel would want her dead, they know they can pocket her hard come endgame

Its the switch away from Mel and to acanthy/roidy that's bothering me

Explain to me why it's wolfy? I switched before Kata's votes started piling on so it's not like I was trying to start a counterwagon.

I didn't think it was fair to keep a vote on mel when he had proof that my reason for voting him was wrong while acanth came on at the end of the night with no defense and didn't want to provide any reads.

If that's her meta and it's nai then there was no way for me to know but it's definitely not helpful to village.