You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cats WW Sign up/ Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So items just got distributed.
I take back what I said about not having an item…
ah, but which one do I have.

I take back what I said about not having an item…
ah, but which one do I have.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess it is too late.. but I think Devyn is the last wolf.
My guess is Escalla escaped from being killed yesterday and Devyn was told that by DVMD. So, Devyn made up that story…
In hindsight it does sound like a story… If scratching post made someone unseerable, why would DVMD give that obvious answer about the spotted cat. I call BS.
Devyn is the wolf. And I was convinced it was her all along, but that "I had the yarn" so I couldn't have killed line changed my mind.
Bummer.
My guess is Escalla escaped from being killed yesterday and Devyn was told that by DVMD. So, Devyn made up that story…
In hindsight it does sound like a story… If scratching post made someone unseerable, why would DVMD give that obvious answer about the spotted cat. I call BS.
Devyn is the wolf. And I was convinced it was her all along, but that "I had the yarn" so I couldn't have killed line changed my mind.
Bummer.
Yeah sure SOB SOB. I'm pretty convinced it is you at this point. I've been busy out to dinner with friends. I'm hoping STL is right, but you have been on my radar all along. My roll never changed. I can't be converted.
And my stupid phone didn't show a page. Sorry STL.
It's SOV then.
It's SOV then.
yeah cause wolves can't be converted.Yeah sure SOB SOB. I'm pretty convinced it is you at this point. I've been busy out to dinner with friends. I'm hoping STL is right, but you have been on my radar all along. My roll never changed. I can't be converted.
Nice half lie there.
You and your sobbing "this game is so frustrating" nonsense.
I never would have let you convince me if it weren't for that yarn.
You only act all defensive like that as a wolf.
Yeah… sorry you didn't just kill him before.And my stupid phone didn't show a page. Sorry STL.
It's SOV then.
And we still have a 50% chance of winning ….
You don't know if Escalla or I have the scratching post.
Hope it gives you ulcers.
E
Escalla
*sigh*
I don't know anymore. I just don't.
I don't know anymore. I just don't.
Ok SOV. Wait till the end when you look like the arse.
************
Well, I am quite excited to see how this turns out
. Good luck villagers, hoping you all survive the night 🙂.
************
Well, I am quite excited to see how this turns out
. Good luck villagers, hoping you all survive the night 🙂.************
Also note that Devyn didn't even vote.
She just stood back and tried not to piss anyone off so she wouldn't be a target.
If we survive… she has to be the one.
She just stood back and tried not to piss anyone off so she wouldn't be a target.
If we survive… she has to be the one.
E
Escalla
Also note that Devyn didn't even vote.
She just stood back and tried not to piss anyone off so she wouldn't be a target.
If we survive… she has to be the one.
She voted for STL at the start.
Failure there SOV. I'm almost positive you are the wolf now. I was suspicious before but now yeah.
ok. i missed that. Just read it.She voted for STL at the start.
Why did she have to ask you if you had the scratching post, when she later said in her results you were on the scratching post?
Methinks she made it up as she went along.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I investigated you last night, but since you had the scratching post you were too high up for me to see you which I gave hell to DVM about (she can attest to that) - all I could see was that you had spots but were too high up for me to see if you were tame or not.....![]()
Judge for yourself.
because I missed your vote? Really desperate to deflect?Failure there SOV. I'm almost positive you are the wolf now. I was suspicious before but now yeah.
I can't quote on my phone. This is silly. In the end we will find you are a lying sack of crap. All my results said were that escala was up high so that is why I asked if she had the post. Simple as that. I've been telling the truth all along. I fear you have not.
Night Closed, Results Pending....
You are trying to hard to put suspicion on me. Good luck. Cause if you are a villager which I'm beginning to doubt you are going to look quite bad at the end.
I had the catnip and seer-ed Escalla. Figured might as well have everyone be seer-ed just to be sure.
No point in seer-ing the unseerable Devyn.
Hope you attacked Escalla and she had the scratching post..
No point in seer-ing the unseerable Devyn.
Hope you attacked Escalla and she had the scratching post..
I don't really appreciate that …. tone it down wolfy.I can't quote on my phone. This is silly. In the end we will find you are a lying sack of crap. All my results said were that escala was up high so that is why I asked if she had the post. Simple as that. I've been telling the truth all along. I fear you have not.
Rolls eyes
You really are beyond ridiculous. And when you get like this I know you are a wolf.
You really are beyond ridiculous. And when you get like this I know you are a wolf.
Apology acceptedRolls eyes
You really are beyond ridiculous. And when you get like this I know you are a wolf.
Also I had the cat post so if you attacked me it failed. I climbed it for protection
congrats to the wolfie.
well that is quite unfortunateAlso I had the cat post so if you attacked me it failed. I climbed it for protection
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well that is quite unfortunate
Yes for you. Who tried to kill me.
nopeYes for you. Who tried to kill me.
You and I are gonna have to go to co-mod counseling to repair our relationship after this.
nope
You and I are gonna have to go to co-mod counseling to repair our relationship after this.
Yes we are. I'm actually hurt by all this.
So, we have reached the final night here in cat colony... who is the remaining feral cat amongst the group... Let us review what happened overnight...
First, we will go to SOV he is sniffing the catnip trying to get a good look at who Escalla is, he sure finds out, but is attacked from behind and killed. Gone is SOV, a Ragamuffin who could steal items.
Morning comes, and we only have two cats remaining... Devyn jumps down from her scratching post to look around when she sees SOV dead. Suddenly she feels someone staring at her from behind... the eyes of an evil cat burning into the back of her skull... standing there, tail twitching is Escalla, a feral Bengal Cat who could only be seen via catnip.
Escalla offers Devyn a deal... come be wild with me... we can rule this place as wild cats like we were always meant to be...
Devyn, however, is a loyal devon rex... committed to always being good, she refuses Escalla's offer. Escalla attacks her, killing the last of the domestic cats and claiming control of the cat colony for all wild cats...
Wild Cats Win!!
First, we will go to SOV he is sniffing the catnip trying to get a good look at who Escalla is, he sure finds out, but is attacked from behind and killed. Gone is SOV, a Ragamuffin who could steal items.
Morning comes, and we only have two cats remaining... Devyn jumps down from her scratching post to look around when she sees SOV dead. Suddenly she feels someone staring at her from behind... the eyes of an evil cat burning into the back of her skull... standing there, tail twitching is Escalla, a feral Bengal Cat who could only be seen via catnip.
Escalla offers Devyn a deal... come be wild with me... we can rule this place as wild cats like we were always meant to be...
Devyn, however, is a loyal devon rex... committed to always being good, she refuses Escalla's offer. Escalla attacks her, killing the last of the domestic cats and claiming control of the cat colony for all wild cats...
Wild Cats Win!!
I was just complaining to MrsSOV about you!Yes we are. I'm actually hurt by all this.
Well done Escalla.
Had me going after the wrong person at every turn.
Had me going after the wrong person at every turn.
How disappointing to make it to the end of the game for once and lunch the wrong person.
Thanks so much @DVMDream …..I enjoyed the game.
Thanks for adding me….
Sorry the other NPCs flaked out.
Thanks for adding me….
Sorry the other NPCs flaked out.
Escalla literally got the lucky straw at the end.....
Devyn investigated her with catnip, but Escalla had climbed the scratching post which had a 20% chance of seer evasion for our wolves and 20% chance of giving protection to our villagers....
Devyn investigated her with catnip, but Escalla had climbed the scratching post which had a 20% chance of seer evasion for our wolves and 20% chance of giving protection to our villagers....
And now you should grovel SOV. For treating me so badly. Told you I was not a wolf.
What I learned this game
1 - there are a lot of cute cat GIFs on the internet…
2 - I should trust Escalla as little as she trusts me.
1 - there are a lot of cute cat GIFs on the internet…
2 - I should trust Escalla as little as she trusts me.
likewise.And now you should grovel SOV. For treating me so badly. Told you I was not a wolf.
Escalla, here is my questions, why not kill devyn the turn before? You know I was inclined towards voting SoV and I trusted you, so what was the point in setting me up? lol But well played, zero trust left on my end for you though 😛
DVMD - Was escalla an auto convert?
DVMD - Was escalla an auto convert?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 investigations of her.Escalla literally got the lucky straw at the end.....
Devyn investigated her with catnip, but Escalla had climbed the scratching post which had a 20% chance of seer evasion for our wolves and 20% chance of giving protection to our villagers....
lissa - killed
devyn - she evaded.
SOV - killed.
That's part luck/a lot well played.
I predicted that to DVMD. No kill was the smart move for the wolves. No way to tell if you or them responsible.Escalla, here is my questions, why not kill devyn the turn before? You know I was inclined towards voting SoV and I trusted you, so what was the point in setting me up? lol But well played, zero trust left on my end for you though 😛
DVMD - Was escalla an auto convert?
It sets you up as an easy lynch…. and then she goes the next night for the easy kill.
If she kills devyn, then you are cleared as you had the yarn….. so she is likely lynched.
3 investigations of her.
lissa - killed
devyn - she evaded.
SOV - killed.
That's part luck/a lot well played.
This is true....

Wolves were really in a tough spot at first. Poor Phil's Lab was a wolf for all of one night before being lynched...

I was surprised to see Escalla pull out a win with how much people were suspicious of her...
Those spots on Escalla convinced me Devyn was rogue. Somehow I didn't consider she would be converted. 2 conversions just seemed like a lot. 3 originals + 1 conversion made more sense to me.
Teach me to make assumptions.
Teach me to make assumptions.
OMG how did you guys not suspect her! I've been yelling at my screen for days trying to get you to lynch her
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K