You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cats WW Sign up/ Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh BTW….
@LetItSnow - LIS ….. The NPCs (mainly me) sent you that message night 1.
I was the rabbit as an NPC.
FFM was the Penguin (but then he said he didn't have time.).
That's frickin' awesome.
I was serious in my early lynch vote, though ... it just made sense to me. I had no clue how someone could POSSIBLY have info before N1, even, but ... well ... mods are always coming up with new mechanics. So I was like "Well, we have to lynch someone, and I have no clue who might be a wolf, so we might as well find out if this info is good."
Oh wait. Was Escalla the Bengal you knew about? Or was there also a kitty Bengal and big mean Escalla Bengal? Now I'm wondering if I'm just remembering the game wrong (I kinda tuned out for the last several days once I was out of the game.).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
Oh wait. Was Escalla the Bengal you knew about? Or was there also a kitty Bengal and big mean Escalla Bengal? Now I'm wondering if I'm just remembering the game wrong (I kinda tuned out for the last several days once I was out of the game.).
I was an actual kitty Bengal!!! (being part wild cat put me on their side)
I did not consider for a second that people would think tiger when I said Bengal. So that outrage was real. 😉
She was "partially" seer-ed as having spots… which confirmed the kitty bengal, but she ended up being a feral kitty bengal.All I have to say is that I can't believe you guys knew someone was a "Bengal" and didn't lynch them. Sure, I get it, there are little cute bengals and big mean bengals. But 50/50 shot at a wolf? Take that shot every single time.
So we correctly deduced she wasn't a tiger, but she was still a freaking wolf.
Sadly my two first thoughts are, "isn't that the species that needs to be 5 generations away from its wild ancestor?" Second thought, wow, all the cats have been major cats from the wild thus far, if I was a mod, I would totally put a Bengal tiger in there and let the person claim Bengal cat. Too bad I acted with da feels and not logicsI was an actual kitty Bengal!!! (being part wild cat put me on their side)
I did not consider for a second that people would think tiger when I said Bengal. So that outrage was real. 😉
Which caused me to turn on Devyn….She was "partially" seer-ed as having spots… which confirmed the kitty bengal, but she ended up being a feral kitty bengal.
So we correctly deduced she wasn't a tiger, but she was still a freaking wolf.
I was complaining to MrsSOV how I let Devyn convince me she was a villager, and couldn't believe I fell for it…
So weird.
She was "partially" seer-ed as having spots… which confirmed the kitty bengal, but she ended up being a feral kitty bengal.
So we correctly deduced she wasn't a tiger, but she was still a freaking wolf.
Yeah I saw the whole spots and stripes commentary. Sometimes I just let that stuff go because I think we expect too much precision from the mods.
By the way, guess who I blocked N1..... 🙂 (SOV)
I know! I was so proud.Yeah I saw the whole spots and stripes commentary. Sometimes I just let that stuff go because I think we expect too much precision from the mods.
By the way, guess who I blocked N1..... 🙂 (SOV)
Did you see the pick of the cat and rabbit together?
I know! I was so proud.
Did you see the pick of the cat and rabbit together?
I don't recall this. When you were blocked I said your IG slept next to the kitty. I did send a bunny gif when you almost got lynched.
I know! I was so proud.
Did you see the pick of the cat and rabbit together?
No! I missed that!
I have to admit I was surprised when I sent in my move to block you (and you weren't even playing so far as any of US knew) that DVMD didn't respond with some sort of eye-rolling "don't be a d-bag" response.
Was it my imagination?I don't recall this. When you were blocked I said your IG slept next to the kitty. I did send a bunny gif when you almost got lynched.
<runs to check my messages>
Not there.
Oh wait.. now I remember…. I saw that but posted the IG one instead. (see post 127 cat and a dog)
No! I missed that!
I have to admit I was surprised when I sent in my move to block you (and you weren't even playing so far as any of US knew) that DVMD didn't respond with some sort of eye-rolling "don't be a d-bag" response.
I appreciate creativity and thinking outside the box. Besides, he was part of the NPC group that really could have created a lot of chaos but they all disappeared. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading this game as it went along, awesome theme and excuse for lots of cute cat gifs DVMD, and congrats to Escalla for fooling everyone!
Alright @LetItSnow, we need to work on our president game. I really want to mod again before I graduate. or @DVMDream with the immuno game but IIRC, you can't do that for awhile.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright @LetItSnow, we need to work on our president game. I really want to mod again before I graduate. or @DVMDream with the immuno game but IIRC, you can't do that for awhile.
Really just depends on how classes go right now... I don't have exams until May and I have a month off for Easter Break starting on March 22nd. I will be on a 3 week externship from March 24th on, but then I have a week off before heading back to school. I can work on things off and on between now and end of April. Need to reserve May for serious studying for finals.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K