Central Florida Snakes!

Started by r00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

r00

UF CVM c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if anyone on here (that is local) keeps snakes but I am getting rid of mine.

I have a pair (one male and one female) "Het Piebald" ball pythons - about 2 feet long, a couple of years old, and in pretty damn good health if you as me - which you should because I work with animals for a living. The male has a very unique pattern and the female's pattern isn't boring - just more normal. The potential for $$$ if you choose to breed them is pretty significant because a piebald ball python (25% of the offspring these two snakes could produce) can sell for several thousand dollars depending on the amount of white on the snake. I just don't have the time or the energy to deal with it anymore - plus I could use the money.

The other one I have is a florida kingsnake - about 4 feet long, also a few years old and also in good health.

All of my equipment is going to the hospital I work for as hospitalization tanks for reptiles, but the snakes themselves are for sale.

I am looking for $750 for the pair of ball pythons (but I am pretty damn flexible on that price) and $100 for the kingsnake (also pretty flexible)

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg
 
Def. have some beauties there, and its nice to see another herper (I dealt in the Leucistic's several years ago) - and working on getting back into them (but I HATE Balls... always have) - looking into Garden Tree's/Cook's, not sure yet.

Good luck finding them a home. May want to add; are they proven breeders (I assume not), and are they taking frozens?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No breeding as of yet... and I have only ever fed them live... they both ate today