Central Florida Snakes!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r00

UF CVM c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone on here (that is local) keeps snakes but I am getting rid of mine.

I have a pair (one male and one female) "Het Piebald" ball pythons - about 2 feet long, a couple of years old, and in pretty damn good health if you as me - which you should because I work with animals for a living. The male has a very unique pattern and the female's pattern isn't boring - just more normal. The potential for $$$ if you choose to breed them is pretty significant because a piebald ball python (25% of the offspring these two snakes could produce) can sell for several thousand dollars depending on the amount of white on the snake. I just don't have the time or the energy to deal with it anymore - plus I could use the money.

The other one I have is a florida kingsnake - about 4 feet long, also a few years old and also in good health.

All of my equipment is going to the hospital I work for as hospitalization tanks for reptiles, but the snakes themselves are for sale.

I am looking for $750 for the pair of ball pythons (but I am pretty damn flexible on that price) and $100 for the kingsnake (also pretty flexible)

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Def. have some beauties there, and its nice to see another herper (I dealt in the Leucistic's several years ago) - and working on getting back into them (but I HATE Balls... always have) - looking into Garden Tree's/Cook's, not sure yet.

Good luck finding them a home. May want to add; are they proven breeders (I assume not), and are they taking frozens?

Members don't see this ad :)
No breeding as of yet... and I have only ever fed them live... they both ate today

beautiful pictures! i hope they find a good home :D