• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

University of Florida c/o 2025 Applicants

About the Ads

EB73674

Ohio State c/o 2025
2+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2017
OOS, 2nd time applying, non-trad club over here!

Also want to shout out, if you guys have questions or concerns about the application process, PLEASE reach out to the admissions office, they have been so awesome throughout my entire application process and gave great, realistic feedback on my application from this year.

About the Ads

raegan117

vmcvm '25
May 11, 2020
  1. Veterinary Student
SO late I know, but I am struggling with Question 4! Do you guys think it matters if you choose the non-animal topics? I know I'm late this is my last one and I'm having a rough time
I think they're more concerned with how well you can do research and present an argument. Free higher education and social media can still affect us as vet students, so that's probably why they're listed. Choose the topic that you're most comfortable with.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

DVM_loading

Oct 12, 2020
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hey all!
IS applicant... I shadow with a veterinarian who is on the admissions board. I believe he said interview invites will be in December and take place in January over zoom. I will let you know if I get any more info on this!

Reactions: 3 users

Old-Country-Vet-Tech

UF CVM c/o 2024
2+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2016
Florida
  1. Veterinary Student
Totally lurking to see who might be my little for this incoming class. Ya'll gonna do great. I'm gonna drop my school email in here to email to get questions emailed faster. I went to grad school here and now vet. It's not perfect school wise but its a great school and we try and take care of our own.

[email protected] <--- Look forward to 'seeing' you next year hopefully. If you get in study the dog bones over the summer i'm telling you I blew that advice off and I regret it.

Reactions: 5 users

Old-Country-Vet-Tech

UF CVM c/o 2024
2+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2016
Florida
  1. Veterinary Student
So last year I got my interview on the 16th some heard after. A few people in my class including myself never heard back after acceptances were sent out. You will hear back even if you dont get in. If you dont get any reply and everyone is posting here give them a call and they will check. All of us were accepted who didnt get any notice

Comet12

Dec 29, 2019
  1. Pre-Veterinary
So last year I got my interview on the 16th some heard after. A few people in my class including myself never heard back after acceptances were sent out. You will hear back even if you dont get in. If you dont get any reply and everyone is posting here give them a call and they will check. All of us were accepted who didnt get any notice

The 16th of what month did you hear about interview invites?

Old-Country-Vet-Tech

UF CVM c/o 2024
2+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2016
Florida
  1. Veterinary Student
Sorry 16th of December and they will send out notices for if you are on an interview waitlist and folks did drop from interviews because ours were late jan/feb 8th last year. I actually found out I got in 3 days before my MSU interview and couldnt cancel my flight so I went to MSU and interviewed anyways because at that point no one could be taken off a waitlist. Happened to 3 of us. Still glad I did, I got into MSU as well and I went to UF mostly because it was cheaper ( and wanting to be near family and friends) because I liked MSU's program more but debt is a thing. I was far below average on my GPA ( I swear they threw out my old grades and took my retakes so maybe it was higher) so theres hope because more than a few of my classmates had a 3.0..I had a 3.0 overall though I fully explained it was due to hardship. Try to enjoy the holidays and youll hear soon.

We also have a Facebook page and Instagram account for the main school but check out the uf 2024 class Instagram and type in stuff like uf food animal club or aquatics etc we have pages for all of them to show you how the program is.

Reactions: 4 users

biomajor2019

LMU-CVM C/O 2025
2+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2018
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Anyone else remember seeing in the thread last year that UF sent out an email around this time and STILL had a mini heart attack this morning when they sent out that email letting us know interview decisions will be emailed next month

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
About the Ads

SuperbOwl

2+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2018
Gainesville, Fl
  1. Veterinary Student
Hey everyone !! I am a UF CVM c/o 2023 student. Just wanted to reach out and give everyone some encouragment. I know this is a stressful time, in a very stressful year. But hopefully, interview invites will be sent out soon, I recieved mine on Dec 11th of my cycle, which was a tuesday. So the hope is that yall wont have to wait much longer for interview invites. If anyone has any questions about anything feel free to reach out to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Penelope28

UF CVM 2025
2+ Year Member
May 26, 2019
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hey everyone !! I am UF CVM c/o 2023 student. Just wanted to reach out and give everyone some encouragment. I know this is a stressful time, in a very stressful year. But hopefully, interview invites will be sent out soon, I recieved mine on Dec 11th of my cycle, which was a tuesday. So the hope is that yall wont have to wait much longer for interview invites. If anyone has any questions about anything feel free to reach out to me!
Thank you so much for the encouragement!!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.