[[CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND]]...LADIES! Currently: Leela VS Mulan!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
gaga if she goes into urology.

she has first hand experience dealing with disco sticks, you know?
That was soooooo 3 hours ago..:hungover:

we've got a new match going now

Members don't see this ad.

That was soooooo 3 hours ago..:hungover:

we've got a new match going now

oh dear, I apologize.

Let me think of something witty to say.

I got it.

Ms. Pacman if she goes into psychiatry.

She has experience dealing with ghosts, you know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ms. Pacman. She's optimistic and persistent.
Kristen Stewart is too boy-crazy and melodramatic to survive med school or the craziness of an ER. Anyway, Twilight is irritating (Hermione Granger would make a much better doctor... though she might get under people's skin). Also, someone mentioned adcoms selecting based on looks, and I have to say that after looking at the FB pics of the girls accepted at the same med school I got into, I have to wonder where they find all of these supermodelesque pre-med girls.

Ms. Pacman.

...because she's got curve(s).

Members don't see this ad :)
Ms. Pacman. I'm still caught up on how Brittany Spears had better stats than the caveman...

No, there's got to be more people for Ms Stewart, don't let your hatred of all things Twilight cloud your judgment.

Ms PacMan is probably not up to date on current events, both medically and otherwise. Did someone check her MCAT score to see if it hasn't expired yet, i call shenanigans.

Ms. Pacman. She's optimistic and persistent.
Kristen Stewart is too boy-crazy and melodramatic to survive med school or the craziness of an ER. Anyway, Twilight is irritating (Hermione Granger would make a much better doctor... though she might get under people's skin). Also, someone mentioned adcoms selecting based on looks, and I have to say that after looking at the FB pics of the girls accepted at the same med school I got into, I have to wonder where they find all of these supermodelesque pre-med girls.

Kristen Stewart's not boy-crazy and melodramatic... her character in Twilight probably is though.

FlowRate said:
PacMan by farrrr!

Also, KStew and Gaga's MCAT's should be reversed =P haha.

BTW can we update the OP for the new voting blocks? /everyone's a critic/
To keep it similar to the past 2 and to allow people to see the progression later, I'm not going to edit the OP or votes. Keeps things more coherent. Sorry :)

that human chick's face is too small for her head. i vote mrs....i mean ms...pacman.

Ms. Pac Man.

Stewart looks stoned and disgruntled all the time. :thumbdown:
Ms. P, on the other hand, knows what she wants and goes for it. :thumbup:

Ms PacMan - she's over having a man rule her life and can now devote it medicine.

Kristen Stewart has too much outside the hospital drama going on. But she does win the looks contest. :thumbup:

How does she get a 38? :wtf:

Wacca wacca wacca

(that means Ms. Pacman. Though I admit Kstewart is hotter than I remembered, I can't get past the Twilight crazy :p)

rele? That's one of the things I like about her. :oops:

Dunno. She just seems like she's still stuck in the whole teen-angst, black nail polish, trying-too-hard-to-look-like-I-don't-give-a-**** phase.:p

The second winner of the women's sweet 16 is:

Drum roll, please....

Ms. Pac Man
ms-pacman.jpg

Moving onto the West:

Patty Mayonnaise

tumblr_kpe7fx4qcW1qzwnozo1_400.jpg

GPA: 3.2
MCAT: 30S (9/11/10)
Why do you want to be a doctor?: It would be the pickle in my cole slaw.

VS

Mulan

mulan.jpg

GPA: 3.8
MCAT: 33T (11/11/11)

Why do you want to be a doctor?: I know I said I never want to see a naked man again.. But I take it back.

State your case!
(also - if you change your vote, post a new reply to make sure I see it)

Patty Mayonnaise, wow that brings back memories from my childhood.

Patty. With a last name like Mayo, you know she's got connections.

Umm.. I don't know who or what Patty Mayo is? :confused:

Vote goes to Mulan, but not by default. Gotta support my fellow slanty-eyed.

I'm voting for Patti because she's the tits!

Umm.. I don't know who or what Patty Mayo is? :confused:

Vote goes to Mulan, but not by default. Gotta support my fellow slanty-eyed.

She's from the TV cartoon Doug.

Mulan saved the Emperor of China. 'Nuff said.......and given her excellent swordsmanship, she would make an excellent surgeon.

Mulan gets the vote.

Patty Mayo looks familiar, but I don't know who she is o_O

Mulan has better stats, so I will go with her.