Chance in Texas schools and out of state.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minion

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My gpa is 3.6 overall and science gpa.

My DAT is AA 20 TS 21 and PAT 17.

The only scores that were under 20 was math which was a 19 and PAT, which was a 17. I am planning to apply next cycle, what do y'all think?

Members don't see this ad.

Should I retake my DAT to score a 22+??

Members don't see this ad :)
Your stats are pretty much the national averages, so we can't really say you have more than an...average chance? Your chances in Texas aren't bad at all, they just aren't anything great. I would suspect you'd get into a TX school next year, especially if you raise the GPA at all or do something interesting in the meantime.

Unrelated, if I had a year and your score, I would retake the DAT and shoot for something stellar.

Your stats are pretty much the national averages, so we can't really say you have more than an...average chance? Your chances in Texas aren't bad at all, they just aren't anything great. I would suspect you'd get into a TX school next year, especially if you raise the GPA at all or do something interesting in the meantime.

Unrelated, if I had a year and your score, I would retake the DAT and shoot for something stellar.
:thumbup:

Yep, something interesting.

Hm, thanks for the advice ! I probably might end up retaking because I have a whole new year left.