This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The thinker guy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys if you could chance me or tell me what my odds are that would be great. I studied long and hard for the DAT and got so darn nervous and choked. I submitted my app. Jun 10th and took the DAT Aug 11th and my app was complete Aug 23rd. I applied to 19 schools. Any feedback or advice would be great!!!!

oGPA: 3.75
sGPA: 3.66
nonscience GPA: 4.00
DAT: 18AA 18TS 18GC 17OC 20BIO 17RC 19QR 21PAT
400 hours volunteer
300+ hour shadow
also research

Members don't see this ad.

With your app already complete and submitted there isn't a whole lot more you can do. I'm not sure if anyone here can give you advice other than some reassurance and just tell you to be patient. Interviews will come when they come, since you submitted your app at the end of august you will probably hear back later than a lot of people on here, so just stay hopeful

Members don't see this ad :)
alright thank you, does anybody else have any thoughts?
I've seen people get in with 18DAT scores but the rest of your app needs to be really good. Also look at schools that accept lower DAT scores

Which schools did you apply to?
Ohio State, UNC, FLA, Western University of Health, Nova Southeastern, UB, Stony Brook, PENN, ECU, VCU, Case, RSDM, TEMP, UOP, Loma, LECOM, NYU, TCDM and few more that I can not remember, I know that I don't even have a chance for PENN and Stony Brook, and RSDM.

Ohio State, UNC, FLA, Western University of Health, Nova Southeastern, UB, Stony Brook, PENN, ECU, VCU, Case, RSDM, TEMP, UOP, Loma, LECOM, NYU, TCDM and few more that I can not remember, I know that I don't even have a chance for PENN and Stony Brook, and RSDM.
I don't remeber the stats for all those universities but it appears you are very top heavy as many of those schools have an average dat enterance of 21+. your best bet would be to apply to schools who have an average dat in the 19s. such as indiana and midwestern univerisity

Reactions: 1 user