Check on dec 2nd status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if you have interviewed and your status is changed to "check back dec 2nd" you are most likely accepted.

Are we sure about this?

Or like... is this just a theory?

Members don't see this ad.

Just let it be a theory, don't want to start celebrating prematurely only to find out the opposite.

Best to prepare for the worst and instead be pleasantly surprised.

i
Are we sure about this?

It is a pretty strong theory but it is school dependent. Check the school specific discussion thread and see if someone else has his/her status changed from invited for interview to please check back dec 2nd. If so, then they are most likely in.. If your status did not change then you are most likely waitlisted..

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we sure about this?

According to last year's acceptance threads people who got status updated got in. But some schools do not seem to update until Dec. 2 or 3rd.

i

It is a pretty strong theory but it is school dependent. Check the school specific discussion thread and see if someone else has his/her status changed from invited for interview to please check back dec 2nd. If so, then they are most likely in.. If your status did not change then you are most likely waitlisted..
According to last year's acceptance threads people who got status updated got in. But some schools do not seem to update until Dec. 2 or 3rd.

Soooooooooo, how strong is this theory for Marquette??
Haha.

Reactions: 1 user
ok so i went for an interview and my status said invited for interview and then later that same day my status changed to received/application complete. is that good? bad?

ok so i went for an interview and my status said invited for interview and then later that same day my status changed to received/application complete. is that good? bad?

Nobody knows. Some of these status changes are school dependent... what school is it?

Soooooooooo, how strong is this theory for Marquette??
Haha.
Who knows for sure, but last three years status change = acceptance.

Mine changed Wednesday so I'm dying to find out the outcome!

Interesting. I am not about to get excited... but I am praying for the best!

Hi guys.

I see a "check back Dec 2" for a school that I was already rejected from some weeks ago. So I don't think it necessarily means acceptance.

Hey whats up with this new format in SDN... what happened to the light blue colored scheme ? I don't like this.

the key is if someone else had his/her status changed to "check back dec 2nd" and yours still say "invited for interview" it means that a decision has NOT been made for you AKA waitlist... It is all school dependent. Look and see if anyone has a status change or not...

Also if your status changed from invited for interview to received/under review you also won't hear back dec 2nd..

Please check back dec 2nd status after an interview most likely means an acceptance. Schools rarely reject people after a predecember interview..

mental. masturbation.

go outside or get drunk or something. you'll know when you know.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi guys.

I see a "check back Dec 2" for a school that I was already rejected from some weeks ago. So I don't think it necessarily means acceptance.

Thank you for that. I needed that. To keep me in check, haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Post 2 years ago from one of the schools that actually uses the portal:

Another thing to add, my AADSAS status for Columbia still says, "Invited for Interview" so don't stress about it. I can't imagine it will change over the weekend. Good luck to all!

:arghh:

I just got a phone call from Midwestern Arizona and I never had the status change.......So don't read too much into the whole thing. It likely depends on the school.

I just got a phone call from Midwestern Arizona and I never had the status change.......So don't read too much into the whole thing. It likely depends on the school.
What does your last name start with, and what state residency are you from? What time did they call you? We are trying to see if they are going in alphabetic order.

what if mine says Recieved/Application complete?

I dun know what to say Leveltech. It is so random. I recently had an interview at Lecom, and guess what lecom was never on my aadsas portal. But bam, on Nov 18th, a status change showed up on my portal for lecom, it says invited for interview. I have never had a received/app complete by the school at all. Just that status came out of nowhere. I am guessing I am waitlisted....not so sure. You are probably on the same boat man

Yea mine was originally invited for interview then it changed to application complete

anyone know what time we find out tomorrow?

anyone know what time we find out tomorrow?

I read an old thread that said AADSAS has been updated at 12 AM, 12:30 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM, and noon over the years... all eastern times. So I will be checking promptly at each of those times!

Hey when should we check ? Is midnight too soon, should I wait until morning ?

EDIT... NM... I posted then saw the post above me.

I read an old thread that said AADSAS has been updated at 12 AM, 12:30 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM, and noon over the years... all eastern times. So I will be checking promptly at each of those times!

Yay. All-nighter.
Thank God my exams aren't for a while.