check the profile,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drlincon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi. i am an indian dentist , with gap 3.3 who did part 1 and tfel with 105. i am on visitors visa. i am prosthodontist in india with 8 years of teaching experience and 8 years of consultation exp. i also have been working in my own clinic since two years practicing general dentistry.i have around 10 indian publications. i have cleared australian dental council exams and been registered there. we have plans of shifting to usa. how should i improve my profile to get interview calls. i did a month of volunteering too… plz suggest . do i have a hope at all.. kindly answer,

Members don't see this ad.

Everything looks good. A few suggestions. I assume you plan or already took NBDE exams, if you pass both, then it would be perfect. Even with just part 1, your profile still looks fine and you have pretty good chances for the interview. Would be great, if you pay more attention to English grammar, when you write in order to develop a good habit. Before leaving your home country make sure you made arrangements to have your transcript mailed if you need to in the future for applications or assessment and letters of recommendation uploaded electronically