Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a resident at Childrens Hospital LA and would love to rent out my apt for a month while I'm out of town.
It's is a beautiful 1 bedroom in resident housing directly across the street from Childrens Hospital LA. Full kitchen and bath. Large walk-in closet. Parking spot in the CHLA parking garage. Beautiful view of LA - can see the Hollywood sign and the Griffith observatory from the balcony. Dates are flexible on either end, as is rent.
Available from Oct 16, 2010 to Nov 14, 2010. Rent is $1000. Both dates and rent are flexible.
Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions. I can send pictures!
It's is a beautiful 1 bedroom in resident housing directly across the street from Childrens Hospital LA. Full kitchen and bath. Large walk-in closet. Parking spot in the CHLA parking garage. Beautiful view of LA - can see the Hollywood sign and the Griffith observatory from the balcony. Dates are flexible on either end, as is rent.
Available from Oct 16, 2010 to Nov 14, 2010. Rent is $1000. Both dates and rent are flexible.
Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions. I can send pictures!