Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got into BU today!!!

:biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

Haha no way, Favre's a douche.

Geez, man, I've kinda always wanted to go to an event as a Spurs fan on the road but remind me not to do it in Philly.

I think it's gonna be pretty awesome. I'm not a soccer fan but I will definitely get up for these games.

as of now, i actually have an extra ticket to the spurs game at philly

:thumbup:

"ESPN 3D will showcase a minimum of 85 live sporting events during its first year, beginning June 11 with the first 2010 FIFA World Cup match, featuring South Africa versus Mexico, ESPN and ABC Sports president George Bodenheimer announced."

i imagine that you will be able to order simple red/blue glasses for this ESPN thing for home viewing. will be a separate channel though.

Members don't see this ad :)
"ESPN 3D will showcase a minimum of 85 live sporting events during its first year, beginning June 11 with the first 2010 FIFA World Cup match, featuring South Africa versus Mexico, ESPN and ABC Sports president George Bodenheimer announced."

i imagine that you will be able to order simple red/blue glasses for this ESPN thing for home viewing. will be a separate channel though.

yea but i think you need a 3D TV

apparently in 4 years HD Tvs are supposed to be obsolete and 3d TVs will be the standard

but i dont think so

as of now, i actually have an extra ticket to the spurs game at philly

:thumbup:
The way things are going, I don't think the at Philly game would be the most interesting anyways. I'd wanna do it against the Lakers, ideally. I'll probably get to do it pretty soon against the Rockets but I hardly count that cuz there are always some cross-fans at Spurs-Rockets games.
yea but i think you need a 3D TV

apparently in 4 years HD Tvs are supposed to be obsolete and 3d TVs will be the standard

but i dont think so
So sayeth the 3D TV makers I bet :rolleyes:

LMFAO. and the 1 trillion dollar mess continues to unravel.

WASHINGTON – House and Senate negotiators working on President Barack Obama's health overhaul bill appear likely to drop a proposed income tax increase on high-wage earners and possibly jettison a requirement for large businesses to offer coverage to their employees, Democratic officials said Tuesday.
Negotiators are considering extending the Medicare payroll tax, which now applies only to income from wages, to cover some of the investment earnings of couples making more than $250,000 a year, and individuals earning above $200,000. That could make up lost revenue from dropping the high-wage income tax and scaling back a proposed tax on high-value insurance plans, which is strongly opposed by organized labor and House Democrats.
On another high-profile issue, the negotiators are discussing a hybrid of a proposed national insurance exchange contained in the House bill and the state-by-state approach favored by the Senate. House Democrats are pressing for a national system to apply pressure to the insurance industry after their proposal for a new government-run insurance option was ruled out due to opposition from Senate moderates....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul

am i weird for thinking this is actually a really great hire for USC. I didn't think they would get anyone serious

Members don't see this ad :)
am i weird for thinking this is actually a really great hire for USC. I didn't think they would get anyone serious

I'm not saying it's a bad hire. Kiffin started his coaching career in that system. It should work well, given his mild success in short time at Tennesseee.

It's just annoying that he can't stay somewhere for longer than 10 months. It doesn't show that he's actually a good long-term coach.

If my Spurs can't win tonight at home against a Gasol-less Lakers, I might just lose all hope. There's no way the Spurs are going to do anything over the next couple of months chemistry/gelling-wise that is going to improve them as much as getting Gasol back will improve the Lakers.

Lakers by 2 late in the first.

I just find it odd that Kiffin would leave Tennesse after one season. I thought that Tennessee had a chance to win the SEC East next year, but that probably won't happen now.

I guess Florida will win the East again, but not very dominating. I see 3 or 4 losses for Florida next year.

he probably saw the ugly photoshopped UF picture thread on pre-allo and bounced like an elastic collision

I just find it odd that Kiffin would leave Tennesse after one season. I thought that Tennessee had a chance to win the SEC East next year, but that probably won't happen now.

I guess Florida will win the East again, but not very dominating. I see 3 or 4 losses for Florida next year.

maybe kiffin misses california? i wonder how much they offered him

Terrible how?

I had it on, but all I saw was Hummel hit all the the 3s in the first half.

yea he went 8/10 3PT in the first half with 29 pts in that half.

they were up 12 and then they got their ass handed to them the 2nd half and lost. he ended up scoring 35 total and then evan turner dominated

Spurs, you do realize you've been Ditto on facebook for a very long time now, right?

Yeah. I think my current status is something about how I need a new profle picture. I don't really have any pics of myself uploaded to Facebook that aren't outrageously old, though, and I'm too lazy to go find something clever right now.

Yeah. I think my current status is something about how I need a new profle picture. I don't really have any pics of myself uploaded to Facebook that aren't outrageously old, though, and I'm too lazy to go find something clever right now.

Mine is really old, too. It's from freshman year of college and I don't really have any more decent pictures. I hate being in pictures, so it's difficult to get me to be in one.

I'm really really really good looking so pictures naturally come my way :p

Mine is really old, too. It's from freshman year of college and I don't really have any more decent pictures. I hate being in pictures, so it's difficult to get me to be in one.

Yeah I agree. It's even more difficult to get me to care enough to upload any pictures I do take to Facebook.

This florida kentucky game is AWFUL!

Final score is gonna look like a baseball game

I'm so happy I can sleep late tomorrow.

I'm actually very disappointed in the quality of movies that have come out while I've been working at the theater. There's almost nothing else left for me to see that I actually want to see.

That kills the whole seeing movies for free thing.

I'm actually very disappointed in the quality of movies that have come out while I've been working at the theater. There's almost nothing else left for me to see that I actually want to see.

Sherlock Holmes wasn't bad. If you didn't see Avatar you should just because it was impressive.

I want to go a BBQ Rib competition. Or the Buffalo Wing competition.

Those would be the most awesome food days ever.

let me know when you find this. one attraction to houston is definitely the BBQ.

Yes I read it :laugh:

It was really well written

yeah apparently he stayed up all night writing it. been there, and it didn't turn out this well.

this year should be good. robin hood, shutter island, alice in wonderland, iron man 2, wall street 2 (maybe), the A team, green hornet...

Hey guys, are there fb groups for X School class of 2014 etc? I can't seem to find any.