Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is my main thing. Wish it was back.

I know! Think of how awesome it was! I'm not saying University is bad, it's just not Charity - they based one of those Discovery Health channel trauma shows there.

I know the new hospital will be amazing, but it's too far away for us to take advantage of. Maybe even as residents.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
you are going to get a ton of scholarships at jhu, hopkins, etc etc...i think in the end these schools would be somewhat close to lsu for your purposes.

On a side note...why is it that its harder for me to get a minimum wage job then get into med school lol :(.

lol

Not to rub it in that you're missing out or anything, but I just saw the latest episode of HIMYM and it was probably the best of the season

:p

I can wait a couple more days for it. I sure as hell hope it recorded, though. That would really suck to go back and find nothing on the DVR.

:p

I can wait a couple more days for it. I sure as hell hope it recorded, though. That would really suck to go back and find nothing on the DVR.

if it didn't you could find it online pretty easily. i watched it on fastpasstv since my roommate filled up our DVR with silly stuff like the bachelor

I know! Think of how awesome it was! I'm not saying University is bad, it's just not Charity - they based one of those Discovery Health channel trauma shows there..
I wish they would update these....they are all from like the early 2000s but look like they are from the late 1980s. I'm ready for some new episodes!

anyone watch Conan tonight? it's on in about 45 minutes here and I'm excited to see him torch NBC

Spurs win by 20.

Good times. I want to see what we'll do in Los Angeles, in May, when Kobe and Gasol are playing, but given the circumstances you can't ask for much more except maybe better free throw shooting.

Sounds like Kobe hurt his back.

just wait for when they care.

Thanks!

Right now I'm looking at BU, Case, UC Davis, UC Irvine, and Michigan.

I'd say it's between BU, Davis, and Michigan, but it's impossible to say until I see the price tag of each and go to second looks.

sacramento is kinda a sad place. $0.02

does anyone wanna play a dorky game of world cup survior?

we each represent our home city and try to defend its representation. i feel like this would help me kill time at work

la_dodgers_shadow.gif

let's do it.

i just got a student host invite for my interview. very glad about that.

Good that you got a student host for Baylor, scaper.

I was denied. Maybe if I would have known Spurs better then, I could have stayed with him and drank all of his Jack afterward. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good that you got a student host for Baylor, scaper.

I was denied. Maybe if I would have known Spurs better then, I could have stayed with him and drank all of his Jack afterward. :smuggrin:

it's a total crapshoot depending on how many students offer i guess.

hopefully spurs comes out to the mixer thing

edit: night!

it's a total crapshoot depending on how many students offer i guess.

hopefully spurs comes out to the mixer thing

edit: night!

Remind me and I'll try and make time for it.

Also, I love it when people passive-aggressively call you out on their facebook statuses. That's real mature.

whoaaaaaaa this thread was getting waaaaaaay too low on the front page

Speaking of picking schools, my mom broke her foot and she's been seeing a lot of doctors, fellows, residents, etc. And apparently every single one has told her I need to go to the cheapest school. So everyday I hear "Oh I met this person today, and they think it's awesome you got in all these places, but they think you should go to LSU."

Probably good advice. :shrug: You'll probably get some decent scholarships though, so some other schools might end up costing somewhere in the same ballpark.

BeatLA.jpg

as an angelino residing the in the bay area, i always find it amusing how much people there focus on hating LA. people down south couldn't care less about san fransisco. i didn't even know it existed until I was like 10.

can't we just agree that california is great?

as an angelino residing the in the bay area, i always find it amusing how much people there focus on hating LA. people down south couldn't care less about san fransisco. i didn't even know it existed until I was like 10.

can't we just agree that california is great?

Sure. :thumbup:

(But not the Dodgers. :smuggrin:)

Morning Class o/ 2014!

Just got back from 4 day stay at Steamboat. Skiing was amazing. Well, the first day wasnt so good. Im too advnaced for my Salomon ski's. I also broke my pole. Second day was off the chain. Backcountry bowls. aaaahhhh. I picked myself up a pair of Volkls. Sooooo sick. Got some action shots for Myuu :D
I love me some action shots! :D

damn girl, you're gunna have smörgåsbord of options to choose from!
So that's how you spell it...
And that changes completely how I say it. Informative!

I have to be on campus for 8 hours today:(.
I'm going to be on campus for 8 hours four days out of the week all the way until May now, due to the dual degree program I signed up for. :(

I've missed 30 pages?!??! I didn't think I had been away for that long. Wow.

Can someone summarize, please :)

Lane Kiffin is the man. from an espn article:

"At this rate, Lane Kiffin is an 8-5 season at USC away from a $50 million contract to coach Peyton Manning and the Colts.

Seriously, why not? Why wouldn't he just keep rising up the coaching ranks on the basis of nothing much at all? If a 31-year-old with no head-coaching experience can get the Oakland Raiders job, and a guy who got fired from that job after losing 15 of 20 games can get the Tennessee job, and a guy who went 7-6 in a reckless first season in Knoxville can get the USC job … is there any rung of the sport to which Kiffin cannot climb?

Lane Kiffin coached the Raiders to a 5-15 record in his short tenure in Oakland.
I mean, what if he actually does something impressive as a coach? Win a conference title and they might just fast-track him into the Hall of Fame.

Paris Hilton has paid more dues than Lane Kiffin."

idk why people blast him for this. i respect people who can play politics as well as he is doing right now.

Play politics? He jumped ship after just one year taking all of his coaching staff with him and making Tennessee program look like Eastern Illinois. What a douchebag and if I was a recruit I would never sign with a dude like that.

Play politics? He jumped ship after just one year taking all of his coaching staff with him and making Tennessee program look like Eastern Illinois. What a douchebag and if I was a recruit I would never sign with a dude like that.
you may not, but a lot of people would. you'd have the opportunity to play at USC. thats a great place
Sure. But that doesn't make him a good coach. Just a puzzling hire.
he hasn't had the time to prove he's good yet. they had to get a big name to keep their recruits plus he knows USC well. apparently they lost a couple since Carroll left. Plus they are getting Monty Kiffin and Norm Chow back. good deal.

Sure. Blue got an acceptance. That's about it as far as importance goes... :thumbup:

Hoody speaks the truth here.:D:thumbup:

But I remember sammich congratulating me, though, she was here back then.

you may not, but a lot of people would. you'd have the opportunity to play at USC. thats a great place

USC program was in disarray before Pete Carrol got there. There are a lot of great places to play when you are a five star recruit. If USC is back to putting up 6-6 season, I will not be surprised.

USC program was in disarray before Pete Carrol got there. There are a lot of great places to play when you are a five star recruit. If USC is back to putting up 6-6 season, I will not be surprised.

Pac-10 is open right now that USC's reign is over.

Thought I would catch up (ketchup?)
Got into BU today!!!

:biglove:
yay for geeskee!

Spurs, you do realize you've been Ditto on facebook for a very long time now, right?
my cat's name was Ditto!!

huge earthquake in Haiti, hope everyone can be safe
those images I saw were crazy. and the capitol building.... wow.

Speaking of picking schools, my mom broke her foot and she's been seeing a lot of doctors, fellows, residents, etc. And apparently every single one has told her I need to go to the cheapest school. So everyday I hear "Oh I met this person today, and they think it's awesome you got in all these places, but they think you should go to LSU."
yes, cheap can be important. and maybe your mom paid them to say that so you'd stay close.... ;)

on a side note...why is it that its harder for me to get a minimum wage job then get into med school lol :(.
that's lame bananas.

First day of classes. Shouldn't have went out last night. :scared:
awwwwwww! i miss classes.