Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Our anatomy coordinator was a larynx master. Those are the surgeries he does so he LOVED to ask questions about that stuff.Whatever. Nobody cares about those. Laryngeal/hyoid masters are losers anyway.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Our anatomy coordinator was a larynx master. Those are the surgeries he does so he LOVED to ask questions about that stuff.Whatever. Nobody cares about those. Laryngeal/hyoid masters are losers anyway.
Those are, like, in the throat region, right?
Totes.
ALSO: Hate This Class for hyopharyngeus, thyropharyngeus, and cricopharyngeus. Also, sternothyroideus, thyrohyoideus, hyoglossus.
ALSO: Hate This Class for hyopharyngeus, thyropharyngeus, and cricopharyngeus. Also, sternothyroideus, thyrohyoideus, hyoglossus.
Why am I still at school and still studying?! Oh that's right, because I still have 2 days of tests left! While everyone else is enjoying their vacation, I'm wanting to slam my head through the wall.
Why am I still at school and still studying?! Oh that's right, because I still have 2 days of tests left! While everyone else is enjoying their vacation, I'm wanting to slam my head through the wall.
Hey now, not everyone else. I still have 3 days of tests left and just got home from the anatomy lab. So hmph. 🙂

Hey Bearby, you done yet? Is UMN really the last school? (I have one more final tomorrow.)
Minor rant: Two of our finals were actual double tests. As in, sit down and take a midterm-ish kind of exam for the last month or so of material, and then turn it in and immediately turn around and do a cumulative final. That's ... well, it makes the LIS sad.
ETA: That double test thing seems ******ed. Why do it?
Yeah... why you gotta turn the midterm in before getting the cumulative? Why not just combine it into one test?
Anyway, radiology in T-1 hours and then onward to winter BREAK.
.... and done.
Now, sleep.
Tonight, beer. (Ok, truth be told, I already went out to lunch and had one.)
One of my friends from undergrad is in your class and I saw from her FB status that you're done-congrats, and enjoy that beer!
I had the same feeling when it came to anatomy. I just couldn't get the material for the last practical no matter how much time I spent in front of that damn cadaver. I cried before and after the exam and almost cried during it when one of the TAs came over to check on me. I ended up passing the class, but I wouldn't check my grade until after my hell week was over because I was so worried it was going to suck and I was going to be distracted from my studying.
I'm having a lot of trouble getting motivated to learn neurology. Most of the lectures have not been very interesting. I'm much more inclined to study parasitology but the exam in that class is later and not worth as much as far as credits for the semester. 🙁
I burst into tears when I saw my anatomy grade, because I had passed it. LOL
....and now I'm on vacation and I kind of don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I should be learning *something*.
I burst into tears when I saw my anatomy grade, because I had passed it. LOL
....and now I'm on vacation and I kind of don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I should be learning *something*.
I just had a minor heart attack. Jumped online and saw that my tuition had been paid with finanacial aid and I had $X,000 left over that would be deposited.....only "X" was about 1/2 what I would need for the remainder of the semester.....THANKFULLY, they had only credited me for my loans and not my grants. Seriously, though, there was a minute when I was trying to figure out how in the WORLD I was going to even pay my cell phone without selling a kidney. 😱
PHEW!! Hopefully, heart rate will go down soon....
How much do you think a kidney would go for on the black market?
Average price paid to seller $5k. Average price paid by buyer $150kHow much do you think a kidney would go for on the black market?
Average price paid to seller $5k. Average price paid by buyer $150k
source: http://www.havocscope.com/black-market-prices/organs-kidneys/
I think I am getting into the black market kidney biz.
profiteering?Is there a phrase or word for that kind of profit margin? 😱
Back at school. We start neuro tomorrow...😱
Back at school. We start neuro tomorrow...😱
*shakes fist at leisuring LIS while printing out tomorrow's lectures*Ha! Ha! All you people who were done early and taunting me with your breaks while I was still taking exams .... Ha! I'm still leisuring it away on break.
Yes. Leisuring. Go with it.
You have no idea how thankful I am for that!hey you don't have Miselis in charge. You're the luckiest Penn class in years.
Ha! Ha! All you people who were done early and taunting me with your breaks while I was still taking exams .... Ha! I'm still leisuring it away on break.
Yes. Leisuring. Go with it.
Kicking off the new year with endocrine physiology tomorrow morning. Yay.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.