Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Poor WYS, that's the second time someone has directly insulted his face 🙁
That's okay. It's not much to look at anyways

Edit: Which you would know if you were on FB.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Poor WYS, that's the second time someone has directly insulted his face 🙁

That's okay. It's not much to look at anyways
Edit: Which you would know if you were on FB.
I knew that one was coming as I was hitting the submit button.... how many people are in this FB group anyway?
I knew that one was coming as I was hitting the submit button.
24. JOIIIIINNNNNNNN!
It's a secret group also!
*Sigh* Alright...give me a few minutes
oh and stop deleting your inappropriate pictures. No fair
Lol. No I literally don't even have a FB account, I need to make one from scratch.

😱
did you write your secondaries on stone tablets as well![]()
Ok, now who am I supposed to PM? I'll update my profile once I've joined the group and see how much info everyone else has disclosed.
Ok, now who am I supposed to PM? I'll update my profile once I've joined the group and see how much info everyone else has disclosed.
Ok, now who am I supposed to PM? I'll update my profile once I've joined the group and see how much info everyone else has disclosed.
24. JOIIIIINNNNNNNN!
It's a secret group also!

Dang. That's a lot of people. I know that 24 people don't post here on a regular basis.![]()
Dang. That's a lot of people. I know that 24 people don't post here on a regular basis.![]()
*Sigh* Alright...give me a few minutes

Wow. You're worse than WYS.![]()
lolwut
Wow. You're worse than WYS.![]()
You heard her. She said you're an awful human being.
lolwut
You heard her. She said you're an awful human being.
Not even possible.
JK, WYS, we love youuuu. 😍

"No, I'm not gonna join FB right now."
.....couple posts later......
"PM me the link."
Not even possible.
JK, WYS, we love youuuu. 😍
Lol. No I literally don't even have a FB account, I need to make one from scratch.
They made a compelling case.
JOIN US.

You guys are just sweeping up all the new posters like that. *snaps fingers*![]()
You guys are just sweeping up all the new posters like that. *snaps fingers*![]()
I suppose so.
Gross. How am I ever supposed to catch up to your post count?
Stop posting on FB and spam here. Duh.
There's only about 4 posts to the top, so that will spare everyone of my ramblings.
CodeBlu's soliloquy was pretty awesome.

I can top that.
Steal?
Edit: Boo yah. I was not expecting CodeBlu to pop in.![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.