-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Started by Arjuna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
thin mints really are. coconut isn't meant for cookies, it's meant for pina coladas.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now I can't even call bottom right 🙁
gotta step ur game up
thin mints really are. coconut isn't meant for cookies, it's meant for pina coladas.
👍 but I like the cookies.
gotta step ur game up
I think I'm like a superhero that has had his identity compromised and thus lost my powers
I think I'm like a superhero that has had his identity compromised and thus lost my powers
okay Saggy Kent.
I think I'm like a superhero that has had his identity compromised and thus lost my powers
guess you'll have to create a new identity.
okay Saggy Kent.

![]()
In this thread! 😀
congrats
Yes! Definitely the best kind.
False, Samoas are the best!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, morning everyone! 🙂
Apparently I'm not busy enough at work. he he
I'm actually doing stuff, well kinda.
False, Samoas are the best!
Coconut... gross
Coconut... gross
Don't even Saggy....I know where you live.
Don't even Saggy....I know where you live.
are you gonna force me to eat coconut?are you gonna force me to eat coconut?
YOU'LL EAT IT AND YOU'LL LIKE IT! muahahahha
(twss)
I'm actually doing stuff, well kinda.
I love delegating work though. People call specifically asking for me and I tell them, oh he's not in can I take a message? Or they will call about results and I will say they should have been faxed over yesterday, when in reality the experiments haven't even been done yet.
coconut = meh
^
. I didn't see the TWSS until I quoted.
. I didn't see the TWSS until I quoted.coconut = meh
Coconut is delicious....samoas, almond joy, etc are amazing. Not to mention my favorite drink is a Pina Colada 😀
It may be just because I'm Indian though. I think liking coconut is an unspoken requirement.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coconut is delicious....samoas, almond joy, etc are amazing. Not to mention my favorite drink is a Pina Colada 😀
Well you can put anything with alcohol and it will taste good (at least to me). But, I can't do the texture of samoas and almond joy or mounds.
Coconut is delicious....samoas, almond joy, etc are amazing. Not to mention my favorite drink is a Pina Colada 😀
Call me a sissy but mine is probably an Irish cream coffee (on the 1 or 2 days a year when I actually drink).
Morning!Also, morning everyone! 🙂
niceI love delegating work though. People call specifically asking for me and I tell them, oh he's not in can I take a message? Or they will call about results and I will say they should have been faxed over yesterday, when in reality the experiments haven't even been done yet.

yea, i'm waiting to hear from NYMC, UCLA, penn state for secondaries,NYMC is taking forever to get its secondary out to everyone
Okay, so I'm not the only one.
Never mind, received the secondary this morning!
Also, morning everyone! 🙂
Morning!
Good morning to you! 🙂
Good morning to you! 🙂
morning
we're actually ahead of C/o 2014 as of right now.
like as far as pace goes
we're actually ahead of C/o 2014 as of right now.
I say we're at 30,000 by the end of August.
I say we're at 30,000 by the end of August.
I bet we can do it. We are awesome like that. 😉
I bet we can do it. We are awesome like that. 😉
for sure
I bet we can do it. We are awesome like that. 😉
Yup.
Random thought: I wonder what happened to the person who started this thread to begin with.
especially considering all the spam this thread generates
i propose a new thread rule. at least 1
between ever coherent post.
between ever coherent post. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
top?
gah, bottom 🙁
darn you and your post pads!
perfect way to snag the top
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592
