Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alright, PMed.

PM me, I'll read and edit tomorrow.

As far as Columbia goes, emphasize in your secondary how you as someone from Cali have connections and are ready for NY, NY. Sounds cliche, but schools are looking for 100% graduation rate, and Cali peeps have a bad rap on the east coast for leaving and heading back to Cali....
 
I'd love to say that I can, but I can't guarantee one for myself, let alone anyone else.

Guaranteed interviews. Wouldn't that be something?

Anyways, I've had a nice spamfest, but it's time for me to go to sleep. Tomorrow has the potential to be a productive day, for once. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah, it's going to be such a pain to balance this stuff with apps. Hopefully we'll have some acceptances by the end of the fall semester so we can focus on senior design in the spring.

Edit: YES. Unintentional top is the best type of top.

No, the top where many people are gunning for it and you somehow end up on top is the best kind.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Copy paste or give me same link. I'll get it back to you tomorrow. I'm off to sleep as well.... prevent Bookfreak from owning the night!

done and done. thanks

and I'll probably leave bookfreak to her spamming. Gots to be at work at 9 tomorrow. which means I got to leave at like 8:30, which means I got to be up at like 7:45am, which means i got to be sleep at like at most by 1:30
 
Samoas RULE

samoas.jpg

THIS. Best one of the bunch. *drools*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Until then I will celebrate 1300 Posts!!!! 😀 😀

1999_GSX1300R_slv-bronz_450.jpg


this was the first thing that came up on google images for 1300 so I'm going with it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad